f##k off wenger!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:15 pm

Did you hear about Kenneth Williams (I mean Wenger) is going to try to get Stevie Gerrard for 20m this summer and also they planning to sign John Terry for 15m...

Wenger, got a message for you from us Liverpool fans.......

Dream on and get lost!!!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:17 pm

Where did you hear this Stan ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:22 pm

there's more chance of us winning the league than stevie going to those cockney ponces. :D

i also heard that wenger was planning a 12m scoop for owen. what a load of b#ll#cks. 12m? you're havin a laugh.

some reports make me laugh. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:28 pm

Stupid Wenger!!!
Why did't he see Biscan for his squad instead?
He should also pair Heskey with Henry, (H2), sounds excellent  :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:29 pm

Leon,

It was reported by Andrew Dillion,

Arsense Wenger is linning up a sensational 35m double swoop for Steven Gerrard and John Terry.

The Arsenal boss has made the first move in a bid to land the England duo this summer.

And his chances of success have been increased by the uncertainly at Liverpool and Chelsea this season.

Gerrard's Liverpool are in a struggle to secure a CL spot and Terry is unsettled by the managerial face at Chelsea.

Gerrard, 23, is fiercely loyal to Liverpool but has admitted he is hungry to play at the highest level.

Arsene Wenger wants Gerrard in midfield partnership with Patrick Vieria.

Blah blah....
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:38 pm

This is exactly why we need to replace Houllier now. If status quo continues, no sane person will believe that Pool will become champions. Gerrard knows this. He is the kind of player who want to and deserve to win throphies. Who can blame Sol Campbell for walking out on Spurs today? He has surely become a better player and he has been playing in one of europes finest teams. And no one can blame Gerrard for walking out on us in the summer. I know Gerrard want to win things with Liverpool, but right now that is not very realistic.

We need a new manager NOW and the board must give him a large transfer kitty. Maybe then we will be able to convince Gerrard to stay another year.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:43 pm

I can see your point about it.

Remember Steve McManaman walked out at Anfield for nothing, so he went to Real Madrid. About a year before he went to Real Madrid, he was supposed to be go to Barcelona for 12m, but Liverpool turned down their final offer from Barcelona. Because Liverpool thought Steve will sign a new contract but he didn't.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:49 pm

arsenal dont have the finances to buy gerrard and terry, now way!
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:53 pm

yeah well they were apparently bust during the transfer window but then they miraculously found 20m to buy reyes. terry to arsenal isn't as ridiculous as everyone thinks but gerrard wouldn't go to the a#se in a million years.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby daddyo » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:07 pm

stmichael wrote:yeah well they were apparently bust during the transfer window but then they miraculously found 20m to buy reyes. terry to arsenal isn't as ridiculous as everyone thinks but gerrard wouldn't go to the a#se in a million years.

They were never bust, they just had cash that was earmarked for the new ground that they could not use. Once that was finalised then they knew how much cash there was to play with.

Arsenal are the new Manure. So many players are now waiting for the call from them so's they can jump ship. The thought of instant medals is too much to resist for some. 

Another example of how far we have detieriorated. 

F##k it hurts!
daddyo

Postby maguire27 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:51 pm

I agree with banana.. The board should be disturbed by all this activity..If terry really is going to Arsenal and Manure achievig consistency with their current squad, that will, sadly, mean the huge gap widening bet us & them... We really should get a high profile, revered coach which would attract big name players.... At the rate things are going, only Heskey & Biscan would wanna stay at Anfield....
maguire27

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion