F.a semi final ticketing - What the f***s goin on!?!?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:47 pm

Hi all,

The semi final is now under 3 weeks away and Liverpool Football Club have still not released any ticketing news, even though they have had there allocation for over 9 days. 
  I went to the Birmingham and Utd games so I am very hopeful of getting a ticket but need the info from Liverpool.

Chelsea released there ticketing info over a week ago now and we have still not heard anything. Is this concerning other people?

It is in danger now of becoming a free for all on the tickets and it could be a complete disaster for loyal fans who bothered travelling to the other games.

LFC SORT IT OUT!!!

Rant over....
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:35 pm

It's hardly a surprise when the official site publishes news reports, interviews and published articles much later than the likes of kraptalk and Skysports news.
48-1119859832

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:01 pm

no idea but if anyone hears anything, pm me please. I wouldlove a ticket so pm me if you can get me one. cheers!!!!! :cool:
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:07 pm

Out of interest how many people are actually going to the FA Cup Semi Final?
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:33 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Out of interest how many people are actually going to the FA Cup Semi Final?

That are members of this forum, less than a handful I reckon. Me and Murrfff (Murphy0151) will be there.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:53 pm

ill be der. went the man u game fookin quality
kopite_1232002

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:28 pm

I'm going, should be able to get tickets because I went to the manure game at anfield.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:32 am

Selling Dates

Tuesday 11th April 2006
Season Ticket & Fan Card holders who have supplied details of their fan card to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of THREE FA Cup matches this season.

Wednesday 12th April 2006
Season Ticket & Fan Card holders who have supplied details of their Fan Card to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of TWO FA Cup matches this season.

Thursday & Friday 13th/14th April 2006
Season Ticket holders who have supplied their fan card details to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of ONE FA Cup match this season.

Full Selling Details

We have received an allocation of 29,564 tickets for this fixture. The tickets are priced at £55, £45, £35 and £25. The percentage split on the allocation is as follows: £55-18%, £45-45%, £35-25%, £25-12%.

We have also received 49 disabled spaces together with personal assistant tickets and 20 tickets for the visually impaired together with personal assistant tickets. These tickets are priced at £25 each with the personal assistants tickets free of charge.

Concessions at 50% of the face value of the ticket (£25 tickets only) are available to children under 16 who will be accompanied with an adult and to supporters over the age of 65.

Please note: The FA have only made the above concessions available within a portion of the areas priced at £25. In view of this we are unable to guarantee that concessionary tickets will be available to all qualifying applicants.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:38 am

I got tickets for Pompey and Birmingham so should be able to get a ticket.

Virgin aint updated the trains though.  I'll be travelling from London Euston and considering their will be thousands of chelsea fans travelling as well I expect the there to be plenty trains coming back to London after the game.

At the moment Virgin website says:

Depart 20:13    Arrive 23:34
          20:17   00:10
          20:54   09:40 (next morning)

Consdering the game wont end till gone 7pm most people wont be jumping on a train from piccadilly past 8pm so Virgin need to have plenty trains so we can get back Saturday night.

How far is Old Trafford from Manchester Picadilly?
puroresu

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:47 pm

Selling Dates

Tuesday 11th April 2006
Season Ticket & Fan Card holders who have supplied details of their fan card to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of THREE FA Cup matches this season.

Wednesday 12th April 2006
Season Ticket & Fan Card holders who have supplied details of their Fan Card to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of TWO FA Cup matches this season.

Thursday & Friday 13th/14th April 2006
Season Ticket holders who have supplied their fan card details to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of ONE FA Cup match this season.

Could be touch and go for me then  :(

Still hopeful though, I've been in this position before  :buttrock
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:39 pm

I am going with or without a ticket, everyone on here, you hav no excuses, get your self to Manchester that day, watch it in a bar if need be. Cummon we gotta take the shithole city over.

If anyone wants to sell a ticket or can get hold of one for me, pm me please.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:42 pm

RAFABENITEZ wrote:I am going with or without a ticket, everyone on here, you hav no excuses, get your self to Manchester that day, watch it in a bar if need be. Cummon we gotta take the shithole city over.

If anyone wants to sell a ticket or can get hold of one for me, pm me please.

I will also be going regardless of a ticket, there is nothing better than being with thousands of fellow supporters to watch a big game, the fact that its only 40 minutes away is even better.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:17 pm

puroresu wrote:I got tickets for Pompey and Birmingham so should be able to get a ticket.

Virgin aint updated the trains though.  I'll be travelling from London Euston and considering their will be thousands of chelsea fans travelling as well I expect the there to be plenty trains coming back to London after the game.

At the moment Virgin website says:

Depart 20:13    Arrive 23:34
          20:17   00:10
          20:54   09:40 (next morning)

Consdering the game wont end till gone 7pm most people wont be jumping on a train from piccadilly past 8pm so Virgin need to have plenty trains so we can get back Saturday night.

How far is Old Trafford from Manchester Picadilly?

To awnser all questions.

where are liverpools tickets i.e. section?

k stand i.e. East stand and half of the south stand and north stand. cheapest tickets are probobly north stand tier 3. Thats the instruction from fa to Old Trafford staff.

how close is Old trafford to Manchester piccadilly?

trains go from piccadilly to Old trafford itself or take train to Oxford Road station walk up there for 1 minute and hop on the Metrolink eccles line get off at dock city station cross bridge and up the road easy you will see old Trafford. or Bury line off at old Trafford itself walk down 150 yards and your on United road and Sir Matt Busby way.
Squigels

Postby Scottbot » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:26 pm

Not sure what my chances are but i've got the Pompey game on my fancard so have sent off my application this morning. I've got a feeling this game is gonna be a barnstormer.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby born a red live a red die a red » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:14 pm

been to all so i'll ready to relive that specail semi final last april and that special luis garcia goal i'll be queing over night on monday and ready for my ticket on monday not pussyfootin with postal apllications
born a red live a red die a red

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion