Everton V Liverpool 20-10-2007 (Prem) - All pre match discussion in here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:26 pm

Rafa Benitez gives his pre-match talk in the dressing room at Goodison.

Link
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:27 pm

am i missing the :censored: plot hear
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:28 pm

The_Rock wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:but even my grandaughter would have picked a better formation than Rafa today and shes only 3 .......

Guess....that makes you a MILF then  :eyebrow

horny :censored: .. LOLZ  ???
parvin

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Milf is mother i like to fu*k
parvin

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:29 pm

NANNY RED wrote:am i missing the :censored: plot hear

MILF - Mom I'd Like To....erm... Fondle

???
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:29 pm

MILF = Mum I'd Like to F...K
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:30 pm

with rafa i don tink we can progres far unless he stops his dam rotation policy
parvin

Postby puroresu » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:33 pm

Very negative that Rafa Benitez.  He got of jail today, no doubt about it.  He just does not have it in him to send out a side with the aim of scoring as many as possible.  Even when everton were down to 10 men he still refused to go for it.  He kept on two defensive midfielders for far to long and why he replaced Gerrard for Lucas I have no idea.  Lucas actually looks a very tidy player but rafa was lucky. 

Everton should have a penalty no doubt about it and thats why i never moan about decisions against us to much as over a season it evens itself out. 

85 mins gone 1-1 everton get a corner and Rafa decides every player needs brought back to defend it.  Its madness.  I dont understand why he chooses to do this.  Leave 3 up and everton have to leave 4 back.

Up front we were rubbish again.  Voronin was awful.  I still wonder if Rafa actually knows what Babel's best position is.  A lot of money spent on him but not sure what Rafa wants to do with him.

Arsenal next and a performance like today will be nowhere near good enough.
puroresu

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:41 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:MILF = Mum I'd Like to F...K

Cheers lad for explainin

you do get some :censored: sad smackheads on hear they should stick to the cheap smack they couldnt afford me
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:42 pm

puroresu wrote:Very negative that Rafa Benitez.  He got of jail today, no doubt about it.  He just does not have it in him to send out a side with the aim of scoring as many as possible.  Even when everton were down to 10 men he still refused to go for it.  He kept on two defensive midfielders for far to long and why he replaced Gerrard for Lucas I have no idea.  Lucas actually looks a very tidy player but rafa was lucky. 

Everton should have a penalty no doubt about it and thats why i never moan about decisions against us to much as over a season it evens itself out. 

85 mins gone 1-1 everton get a corner and Rafa decides every player needs brought back to defend it.  Its madness.  I dont understand why he chooses to do this.  Leave 3 up and everton have to leave 4 back.

a win's a win no matter how and what we have to do it . today we got all the penalties that we were denied against chelsea , pompey , bir etc . i think when hibbo got sent off we deserved the win , we attacked and attacked and sooner or later it paid off ,leiva wud have scored if nt for phil but credit to him , great save

Next week arsenal , if we beat beskitas in the cl then we will e high on morale for this game and don forget we will have probly have kewell back , agger , alonso and most confirm torres ... We need to beat arsenal to show that we can really push for title ..

my team wud be , i know its a bit early but hey ...

1) Reina [best keeper in the league ]
2)finnan (Rb)
3)carra (cb)
4) Riise (lb)
5) Agger (cb)
6) kewell (left winger) risky due to lack of match practice
7) Alonso (Dm)
8) Gerrard (am)
9) babel (right winger)
10) kuyt
11) torres

If we win against beskitas , i will go with a 1-0 pool win with torres getting the goal
:)
parvin

Postby Beerbaron » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:58 pm

Heard that interview with Rafa after the game,when he said he took off Gerrard cos he needed players playing with their heads rather than their hearts,you cant miss understand that,put it simply he taught Gerrard was playing :censored:+not how he was told to play.Noting to do with Gerrard being injuried or tired,which he could have said.The man is off hes head.Hes just gone+called Gerrard stupid.That comment is going to be in all the papers tomorrow+is going to spell the end of whatever sort of relationship they had as captin+manager..One of em is going to have to go+i no which one id like to see.Stop the rotation.Its time to have a good look where were heading before its to late.This after a derby win..something v wrong
Beerbaron

Postby Feugo » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:59 pm

ahh the gooners and chelski win again...
man its getting harder :(
just hope man utd slip at villa park
Arteta + Ronaldo = Gay
they got same annoying look lol.. laugh laugh then cry.. :angry:
En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby Anfield rapper » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:16 pm

Anfield rapper wrote:Listening to radio 5 the ref sounds like a right f**king homer.

I withdraw my statement.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:23 pm

parvin wrote:just hope we scrap a win past arsenal , wud take a scarppy 1-0 win , torres

You must be joking. With the form they are in and the way we have been playing at home we will be lucky to get a point against them next week.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:23 pm

Follow follow its off to Tesco you go...............

Fuck off bitter bluesh.ite kunts just get the feck.

you where sh.ite today.

Had no internet for hours again  :angry:

Stick that up your hole mongrels.

3 points ta, not neat not tidy cant comlain.

Fu.ck off to kirkby the city is ares
Kirkby sock robbers hello hello.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion