Everton V Liverpool 20-10-2007 (Prem) - All pre match discussion in here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:16 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
europian-kings wrote:not in january but at the end of the year i rekon rafa should sell sissoko, use leiva instead of him, extend mascherano deal. if we do this, get in a deffender or 2 and maybe a striker if crouchy goes i will b more then happy. i think beniyion, pennant, riise, babel are all capable of playing on the wings and i for one dont rekon we need a world class winger. i no sum will disagree though.

We need a world class manager at the moment!

Or a world class shrink.

Rafa needs some therapy. A couple of paracodol just won't do it, I'm afraid.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:17 pm

Will the real Rafa Benitez please stand up

Listen i know im a woman and a lot of you on hear will think i dont know :censored: about football but even my grandaughter would have picked a better formation than Rafa today and shes only 3 .

Rafa got away with it today big time i know we took 3 points and for that im over the moon espcially against the blue :censored: but this cannot continue. the :censored: wernt good today and against better opposition we would have got beat. We were very lucky.  He has to stop being so :censored: stubbon . Im not usually a critic of Rafa but with some of the strange tactical decisions he has made lately he s pushing me there
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
europian-kings wrote:not in january but at the end of the year i rekon rafa should sell sissoko, use leiva instead of him, extend mascherano deal. if we do this, get in a deffender or 2 and maybe a striker if crouchy goes i will b more then happy. i think beniyion, pennant, riise, babel are all capable of playing on the wings and i for one dont rekon we need a world class winger. i no sum will disagree though.

true  :idea
the thing is thought. although we have drawn 4 in the league this season, and having terrible performances, im not sure if a manager that hasn't lost in the league will get sacked. if i had the choice i would consider it, but i dont think the board are at the moment.
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:rafa did an interview on Sky and said when asked why he took Gerrard off "we needed players who play with their heads not their hearts".. What is he saying Gerrard was everything today.

The guys on Radio City are laughing at him..

If Gerrard has been told that I would hope he did have a wrod with Rafa

Strange thing to say during a derby match....

Guess his words got lost in translation.....
:p

But hope all the bust up with rafa and gerrard are all just bull.... We don't want another obstacle just after a great result....

But have to add...gerrard isn't bigger than our club. Rafa has the right to sub any player.....
Last edited by The_Rock on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:19 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Will the real Rafa Benitez please stand up

Listen i know im a woman and a lot of you on hear will think i dont know :censored: about football but even my grandaughter would have picked a better formation than Rafa today and shes only 3 .

Rafa got away with it today big time i know we took 3 points and for that im over the moon espcially against the blue :censored: but this cannot continue. the :censored: wernt good today and against better opposition we would have got beat. We were very lucky.  He has to stop being so :censored: stubbon . Im not usually a critic of Rafa but with some of the strange tactical decisions he has made lately he s pushing me there

What do you mean "I know I'm a woman"?

That doesn't matter. You're a Scouse woman. You're bound to know your stuff.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:20 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:

and you need to go to the hospital and get your head checked.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:20 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:

Or a world class shrink.

What I said is probably a bit harsh, but I do think people are starting to lose faith in Mr Benitez.  There is no doupt in my mind the squad is as good as it has ever been since the Premiership started, and that is down to him.  But I think he has lost it, big time with his rotation and tactics.

He needs to get back on track, make sure the team are with him (which I am guessing is a lot of the problems) and play his best team every game in the league

I think Rafa is very close to stepping on the slippery slope of losing the dressing room and the fans
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:21 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Will the real Rafa Benitez please stand up

What do you mean "I know I'm a woman"?

That doesn't matter. You're a Scouse woman. You're bound to know your stuff.

sound lad
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:22 pm

NANNY RED wrote:but even my grandaughter would have picked a better formation than Rafa today and shes only 3 .......

Guess....that makes you a MILF then  :eyebrow
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:22 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:

Or a world class shrink.

:laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:23 pm

The_Rock wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:but even my grandaughter would have picked a better formation than Rafa today and shes only 3 .......

no
a GILF
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:23 pm

The_Rock wrote:

That's shocking talk that is.  :oops:
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:24 pm

metalhead wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:

and you need to go to the hospital and get your head checked.

Why??  did you see anything world class about Rafa's performance today??

To be fair Im not calling for his head, but he does need to step his game up.

Right now, he is the main reason we will not win the league.  I beleive the squad he has put together is good enough.  but they are not doing it.. and as we all know the buck stops with the boss
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:25 pm

The_Rock wrote:

Explain please  ???
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:25 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

no
a GILF

stifler's mum......stifler's mum....  :p
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion