Everton V Liverpool 20-10-2007 (Prem) - All pre match discussion in here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:02 pm

I stopped saying this since houllier's days....but this result could turn the corner for us....  :D

Whooo Hooooo.......Eversh1t lost.

And now for the world cup final......

whooooooooooooooo
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feugo » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:03 pm

dude wtf.. Pedo Nevillie stoled that kid 1st Premier League goal... is it Lucas?
hahaha great game.. 2 penalty 2 red cards 1 own goal.. what a great weekend.
En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby whylongball? » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:03 pm

The_Rock wrote:I stopped saying this since houllier's days....but this result could turn the corner for us....  :D

Whooo Hooooo.......Eversh1t lost.

And now for the world cup final......

whooooooooooooooo

hope u are right...starting from beating arsenal
whylongball?

Postby Sabre » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:03 pm

whylongball? wrote:
lakes10 wrote:Now the game is over i got to say how poor we were today, I am sure not even the team know what Rafa wanted them to do, Taking SG off just blew my mind. Rafa needs help down there on the bench, he needs a pal to tell him what a prat he is being .

Not just taking SG off...playing Momo on the right was very weird...just like playing traore as LW last time as well..

never mind the position of sissoko, with one man more, if you want to win, Momo should have been subbed before, not n min 85.

But what matters is the victory, much more that whatever we think about the decissions. Chuffed.  :buttrock
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:05 pm

Graeme Noble wrote:Leiva looks a lot better than Sissoko ever has been...

Sissoko is the midfield reincarnation of cisse.....Bird brain.

How he was taken off instead of gerrard..i will never know....Rafa got away with that sub IMO....
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:05 pm

Man Of The Match :  Clattenburg
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:06 pm

Just an awful performance with a fantastic result. Especially considering last seasons results.

But it still does not hide some glaring facts.

Rafa is doing my head in this season. He is clueless when it comes to attacking plays and is stubborn like ****.
Sissoko will not ever be another Viera and the sooner he is gone the better. And please, Kuyt still has 0 PL goals. Penalties is a whole different thing than real goal created from open play. Anyone can score a penner, but scoring the way strikers are supposed to takes some speed, skill and finishing ability, which Kuyt has very little of.

The defense had an ok game, and was lucky not to get called for pen against.
The midfield was pretty poor. until the red card the blueshite ran the show with Momo totally inept and mash wasn't having a great game either. And the stikers were playing more like defenders than forwards.
Didn't create anything until they were 10 men down which is atrocious considering the talent we're supposed to have at our disposal.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby The Grudge » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:06 pm

lakes10 wrote:Now the game is over i got to say how poor we were today, I am sure not even the team know what Rafa wanted them to do, Taking SG off just blew my mind. Rafa needs help down there on the bench, he needs a pal to tell him what a prat he is being .

Shut up and go and take a Prozac!!

Can you imagine how elated the players feel now..That stolen result was exactly the tonic we needed!

Fuc.kin great....Bring on beskitas and Arsenal,if we win these 2 games we will be on top of the world!

What a difference a few weeks can make!

If you are unhappy after that,cast your miond back to how many times we have been robbed and enjoy it!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  YNWA :buttrock  :bowdown
The Grudge

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:06 pm

Now the game is over i got to say how poor we were today, I am sure not even the team know what Rafa wanted them to do, Taking SG off just blew my mind. Rafa needs help down there on the bench, he needs a pal to tell him what a prat he is being .

i don think it was a bad perfermance , the good thing is , it will raise our morale going into the cl game , and if we win that i can't see us losing to ARSEnal , hope we get another 3-0 , torres hat trick ... :p [quote]
parvin

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:06 pm

The_Rock wrote:
Graeme Noble wrote:Leiva looks a lot better than Sissoko ever has been...

Sissoko is the midfield reincarnation of cisse.....Bird brain.

How he was taken off instead of gerrard..i will never know....Rafa got away with that sub IMO....

Mate,

I think you got that the wrong way around..

:D  :D

Sorry... couldn't help meself.... feeling elated for some strange reason... :D
ConnO'var

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:07 pm

whylongball? wrote:

Not just taking SG off...playing Momo on the right was very weird...just like playing traore as LW last time as well..

I don't like to say this about a LFC player.....but sissoko is in the same category as cisse and traore.....

I cringe everytime he passes the ball.... Really hope we get rid of him....
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:07 pm

sorry meant that to be a quote , bolton holding arsenal so far, 6 mins gone :p
parvin

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:08 pm

sissoko is young , he's the next viera but , there were instances whr he tracked back and really helped us .. he'd be a star for the future , he's like viera not a goal scorer rather shocks when he gets a chance to shoot and it showed today
parvin

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:08 pm

The Grudge wrote:

Shut up and go and take a Prozac!!

Can you imagine how elated the players feel now..That stolen result was exactly the tonic we needed!

Fuc.kin great....Bring on beskitas and Arsenal,if we win these 2 games we will be on top of the world!

What a difference a few weeks can make!

If you are unhappy after that,cast your miond back to how many times we have been robbed and enjoy it!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  YNWA :buttrock  :bowdown

come on mate, if that had been a top club today we would have been done for. and as for how players must feel? well SG must still be peed off.

Rafa has lost his way and needs help on the tactics.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:09 pm

HAha phoned my lad in the Harlech by the ground absolutly gutted he wont even talk to me
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion