Everton V Liverpool 20-10-2007 (Prem) - All pre match discussion in here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:58 pm

Bammo wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
Bammo wrote:Can people please get things into perspective. Rafa may have made some weird decisions but to suggest he's on the verge of being sacked or should be sacked is ridiculous. We're in a better league position at this stage of the season then we have been for about a decade. We're unbeaten in the league and right behind the leaders.

Look at it this way, we're playing poorly, Rafa is making strange decisions, we've no assistant manager yet we're still in a great position. Think how much better we'll be when we hit form :)

Mate.... you MUST be joking....

Some of the decisions made by the gaffer today was absolutely shocking...... we were very very very lucky..

I'll take the 3 points any day but how much longer can we go through that?

Some of them decisions were BEYOND bewildering, IMHO.

look at the league table.

i never said we played great or that rafa didn't make some strange decisions but we need to get things in perspective. despite all your complaints we're better off than we have been for YEARS!

who do you want him replaced by? Mourinho? then we'd go ultra defensive. who else is there? sammy lee? souness?

if we start losing then fine, call for rafa to go. asking for an undefeated manager to be sacked is laughable.

had kuyt, voronin and sissoko taken (very) easy chances then we'd all be hailing a great team display and celebrating a hammering.

I'm not calling for his head, Bammo..... I've made it clear that I don't like the way we play under his stewardship but I've also made it clear that we can't afford to change him now in other posts, mate.

But hey.... that's not important right now.... Let this performance marinade for a few days and see how we feel in the clear light of day when the grog is not influncing the brain.

I'm gonna call a couple of blues I know and rub this result in their faces... :D
ConnO'var

Postby Dundalk » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:58 pm

The Grudge wrote: :buttrock  :bowdown

MAKE A DVD ABOUT THAT YOU SHOWER OF BA>STARDS!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:laugh:   :buttrock   :laugh:   :buttrock   :laugh:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:58 pm

red37 wrote:
The Grudge wrote::buttrock  :bowdown

:laugh:

:D  :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:59 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:my god did you hear why Rafa took gerrard off he said these games need to be played with the brain and not with the Heart

Gerrard looked like he used his brain when he went down for the pen ! :D

dont think stevies gonna be to impressed with that interview
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:59 pm

bigmick wrote:Tactical genius, in Rafa we trust  :D Having said all that, feck 'em we've been robbed enough times. Bank the three points and get ourselves out of there. Lucas did well when he came on, looks a nice footballer but taking Gerrard off when he did? Dear oh dear.

Mick you wont be happy until Raffa is sacked and you are unveiled as the new manager! :D

In the meantime just enjoy the result!! :buttrock
The Grudge

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:59 pm

Now the game is over i got to say how poor we were today, I am sure not even the team know what Rafa wanted them to do, Taking SG off just blew my mind. Rafa needs help down there on the bench, he needs a pal to tell him what a prat he is being .
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Another awful performance but we won... i will take that for the next 2 matches.....(heck i will take that for the rest of the matches)....

Anyway...how are eversh1t fans feeling ? they just lost in their cup final.....  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm

I don't care about taking Gerrard off, tactics,luck or anything else. That was a sweet victory it could not have happened any better way , two sent off, one on the advice of Gerrard and then Herman Neville the cheating tw@t and an injury time winner. Brilliant :D :D :D

They will still be crying by the time we play them next  :D :D
destro

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Rafa you got away with it today big time and if i where you i would deffo do the lottery tonight.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm

The Grudge wrote: :buttrock  :bowdown

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
ConnO'var

Postby parvin » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:01 pm

I'm gonna go to toffeetalk.com and rub in their faces , haha , small club , arterta is a diving :censored: .. did anybody notice hw he conned clattenburg to give him free kicks ,
parvin

Postby Bammo » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:01 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
Bammo wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
Bammo wrote:Can people please get things into perspective. Rafa may have made some weird decisions but to suggest he's on the verge of being sacked or should be sacked is ridiculous. We're in a better league position at this stage of the season then we have been for about a decade. We're unbeaten in the league and right behind the leaders.

Look at it this way, we're playing poorly, Rafa is making strange decisions, we've no assistant manager yet we're still in a great position. Think how much better we'll be when we hit form :)

Mate.... you MUST be joking....

Some of the decisions made by the gaffer today was absolutely shocking...... we were very very very lucky..

I'll take the 3 points any day but how much longer can we go through that?

Some of them decisions were BEYOND bewildering, IMHO.

look at the league table.

i never said we played great or that rafa didn't make some strange decisions but we need to get things in perspective. despite all your complaints we're better off than we have been for YEARS!

who do you want him replaced by? Mourinho? then we'd go ultra defensive. who else is there? sammy lee? souness?

if we start losing then fine, call for rafa to go. asking for an undefeated manager to be sacked is laughable.

had kuyt, voronin and sissoko taken (very) easy chances then we'd all be hailing a great team display and celebrating a hammering.

I'm not calling for his head, Bammo..... I've made it clear that I don't like the way we play under his stewardship but I've also made it clear that we can't afford to change him now in other posts, mate.

But hey.... that's not important right now.... Let this performance marinade for a few days and see how we feel in the clear light of day when the grog is not influncing the brain.

I'm gonna call a couple of blues I know and rub this result in their faces... :D

Fair enough  :D

you kinda got the brunt of my moan against those in the thread that had been saying he would/should be sacked, sorry for getting you in the firing line.

like you say, let's celebrate this win. i've now got months worth of ammo against my gf and her blue family. makes up for last year

:buttrock
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby Graeme Noble » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:01 pm

Leiva looks a lot better than Sissoko ever has been...
Graeme Noble

Postby whylongball? » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:01 pm

lakes10 wrote:Now the game is over i got to say how poor we were today, I am sure not even the team know what Rafa wanted them to do, Taking SG off just blew my mind. Rafa needs help down there on the bench, he needs a pal to tell him what a prat he is being .

Not just taking SG off...playing Momo on the right was very weird...just like playing traore as LW last time as well..
whylongball?

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:02 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:Rafa you got away with it today big time and if i where you i would deffo do the lottery tonight.

:D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion