Everton game - Vital 90 mins.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:47 pm

kazza wrote:Everton have dropped many points lately (what all Liverpool fans have been wanting) yet we cannot seem to take advantage of this because we have dropped points as well.

that's the another annoying thing.

the commentator made the point yesterday that everton have now taken 11 POINTS OUT OF 30.

the fact we are still 8 points behind them shows you how sh#te we must have been during the same spell. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:49 pm

Hey LFC leave our dentally challenged friend alone. I haven't forgotton him and predict here and now that he will stay in the Prem next season. I've just been on the WBA stats and they don't look too bad for him.

Premiership:  16 appearances (1 as sub)..........8 goals.
                        FA Cup:         2 appearances........................3 goals.

The case for the defence rests your honour.  :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:50 pm

cheers mike, now im depressed and its not even lunch time

we really need to sort out the form tho or we could be ni trouble, and i cant wait all the time for next season with smoe fit again players, we need the results now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:51 pm

neither of us have been good enough, the fact is that there is no-one outside the top 3 who is consistent enough to beat a mediocre Liverpool side and fighting Everton side to 4th.

If you look at other top leagues around the world, you can guarantee ourselves or Evewron wouldn't be playing CL football next season, in Everton's terms they aren't good enough (credit where it's due though they play to their strengths)  and in our terms we just simply aren't consistent enough, sure cos of injuries but effort and enthusiasm has also been lacking away from home.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:51 pm

bigmick wrote:Hey LFC leave our dentally challenged friend alone. I haven't forgotton him and predict here and now that he will stay in the Prem next season. I've just been on the WBA stats and they don't look too bad for him.

is that why he got dropped yesterday? :laugh:

i tell you who i have been impressed with at west brom bigmick, zoltan gera. he's the captain of hungary i think. looks really impressive.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:53 pm

bigmick wrote:Hey LFC leave our dentally challenged friend alone. I haven't forgotton him and predict here and now that he will stay in the Prem next season. I've just been on the WBA stats and they don't look too bad for him.

he is definatley a good player, and i have no doubt if the Baggies go down someone will snap it up in the PL, can't see it being Liverpool though, sorry to say mick.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion