Enough of the rubbish - Don't kid yourself

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Irish_Red » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:15 pm

kids-  try 3rd year law student.......  y dont you get off your high horse
didnt think that a  certain age entitled to you to act that way
maidhc o reilly
Irish_Red

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:16 pm

Irish_Red wrote:i don't see how  the colour of my font  has anything to do with football and why you must comment about it!??

okay i am a new guy in this forum ( have viewed it for a year now however) and i expect to get  a lot of rubbish  but i am learning! don't get annoyed - i am bored  and on the computer instead of studying!

i think crouch gets more time because he is english ?
i know rafa doesnt see them as his long term options i just want to post these ideas because if enough people complain about cisse mori crouch  then maybe the club will realise change is needed sooner rather than later

im not going to swear any more
:buttrock

Because its bloody hard to read thats what the point is.
115-1073096938

Postby drummerphil » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:20 pm

Irish_Red wrote:kids-  try 3rd year law student.......  y dont you get off your high horse

i dont care actually mate whether your a third year student,doctor of science,or the fecking queen of Norway.............you obviously havent looked at the countless threads on each of our forwards and its been done to death many times.............

so stop being a príck and come back when you have the slightest post of any interest..........
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:21 pm

i think crouch gets more time because he is english ?

No. And Morientes doesn't gets his time based on Rafa's Spanish sentiments neither. They do a doog build up play, although my mates don't agree with me in Morientes' case that much. But they both lack the finishing aspect of the game this season. Perhaps the mates are more comprehensive with Crouch because he has not the "top class international" label as Morientes came here with. Perhaps we all expect more of a well known player like Morientes.

<rumour mill>
About Cisse, we all see he doesn't work that much. I haven't said it before, because it's pure gossip, but I know one mate that  belongs to the group of friends of Paco Aiestaran's brother. He knows nothing about LFC, but he did say that according to the broter, Paco can't stand Cisse and his attitude.
</rumour mill>
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:22 pm

Irish_Red wrote:kids-  try 3rd year law student.......  y dont you get off your high horse

You see sunshine ,you've got it wrong again , when yer get to me and Phils age you can say what you like to anybody ,even third year law students .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:26 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

You see sunshine ,you've got it wrong again , when yer get to me and Phils age you can say what you like to anybody ,even third year law students that are 65 years old.

115-1073096938

Postby Irish_Red » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:26 pm

ya ok but i didnt start the personal attacks
i appreciate all your posts in the past and look forward to reading more ( but i add - i havent found every post on this forum interesting yet i didnt abuse some1 - to me  that is what being a :censored: is'
adiossssssssss
maidhc o reilly
Irish_Red

Postby el_stinger » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:27 pm

Irish_Red wrote:i really am sick of so called experts telling people who say 'mori , cisse , crouch are  :censored: ' that they know nothing about football and lfc.

Stop with the B.S  if we had good strikers we would be up there with chelski  maybe even ahead of them---stop talkn rubbish saying crouch offers us this and cisse that and mori never scored goals( he was always in a team that scored ie Real so it wasnt a problem)

Cut the :censored:. Fowler is back -great...
now we need  players like OWEN

ANDY JOHNSON

DEFOE
                                   ANELKA
                                   LARSSON
not saying this is my want list -these guys are just off the top of head but  don;t dress up the situation - we have sh...it forwards,
class midfield
class defence
class goalie

There will be re...tards tellin me this and that but you know its through........

iv my ideas and others have theirs but i laugh at freaks saying crouch assits others- :censored: talk
crouch at best should be in the everton team

Bitter in disguise?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:33 pm

Dear oh dear. :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flipmode » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:36 pm

Irish_Red wrote:i really am sick of so called experts telling people who say 'mori , cisse , crouch are  :censored: ' that they know nothing about football and lfc.

Stop with the B.S  if we had good strikers we would be up there with chelski  maybe even ahead of them---stop talkn rubbish saying crouch offers us this and cisse that and mori never scored goals( he was always in a team that scored ie Real so it wasnt a problem)

ANDY JOHNSON

DEFOE
                                   ANELKA
                                   LARSSON
not saying this is my want list -these guys are just off the top of head but  don;t dress up the situation - we have sh...it forwards,
class midfield
class defence
class goalie

There will be re...tards tellin me this and that but you know its through........

iv my ideas and others have theirs but i laugh at freaks saying crouch assits others- :censored: talk

Anelka - S**t
Johnson - Not good enough
Owen - Doubt will get anytime soon
Larrson - Old
Defoe - Would be good

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:39 pm

irish red is from the manweb message board we ilfiltrated last month
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:41 pm

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:56 pm

flipmode wrote:

ANDY JOHNSON

DEFOE
                                   ANELKA
                                   LARSSON
class midfield
class defence
class goalie

Anelka - S**t
Larrson - Old
Defoe - Would be good

Image Image

Anelka's shit?

:laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:Image

:bowdown
115-1073096938

Postby flipmode » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:58 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
flipmode wrote:

ANDY JOHNSON

DEFOE
                                   ANELKA
                                   LARSSON
class midfield
class defence
class goalie

Anelka - S**t
Larrson - Old
Defoe - Would be good

Image Image

Anelka's shit?

:laugh:

Yes you not agree?  Cisse miles better look at french national team results etc

Image Image