>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:38 pm

whats your prob with cheesy
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:58 pm

GH is finished.Today's game was the most embarrassing sight to behold.A Liverpool team so lacking in ideas,invention and desire.I don't need to name any players,it's easier to excuse S.Gerrard,J.Ostemobor and C.Kirkland from any criticism.The rest,well,Smicer put some effort in,a few nice touches but his days are numbered.Heskey is a disgrace.Diouf lost.Murphy showed when moved into the middle.Hamann..very indifferent game..poor.Riise..looks so uncomfortable at the moment.Hyypia doesn't boss the defence at all.Biscan is not a centre-half.The players look as though they need a fresh start.I'm lost for words to describe the whole experience today.It felt like a wake.I honestly believe the countdown for dismissal has started today.Only the stubborness of David Moores,to be seen as a chairman who never sacks the manager,will stand in the way of Liverpool getting a new boss,who will pick our great club up from the floor and re-build and give us some pride back.We are at the lowest point for many a long year.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:30 am

THEBARON wrote:I won't accept excuses about injuries. Houllier has spent millions on a squad of players which are simply not good enough. On current form Traore , Biscan, Diao , Diouf , Cheyrou and Heskey should all be classed as expensive misfits; whilst doubts remain over Riise , Dudek and Smicer. We would have more back up if the likes of Anelka , Litmanen and Babbel were not farmed out.

Absolutely right! I read on teletext that Houllier has asked fans to be patient during the "injury crisis", yet another attempt to deflect blame. We've lost 16 of the last 42 league games, he can't blame all of those on injuries. Just looking at the team today there was enough money on the pitch that injuries cannot excuse the defeat

Kirkland £6m
Riise £4.6m
Hyypia £3m
Biscan £5.5m
Otsemobor N/A
Smicer £4.2m
Gerrard N/A
Hamann £8m
Murphy £3m
Diouf £10m
Heskey £11m

Just the small matter of £55.3m "worth". I wonder if Kermit regrets suggesting we can still finish top three, it looks a long way off given current form. I wonder how many more defeats it will take before we finally see the back of Kermit......
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:46 am

End of season, Houllier gone, 4th or no.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby leothelion » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:49 am

havent felt this low in a while i was planing on going over for a game in the new year but haveing second thoughts not sure if theres anything to look forward to supersub is right we need rebuilding
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:27 am

Did anyone see the Premiership tonight? They say a picture tells a thousand words - it certainly did when the camera focused on Moores in the executive seats. He looked extremely dispondent. I wouldn't be suprised if Houllier is given the chop sooner rather than later.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:35 am

I bought my brother a team photo for the 2003/2004 season, signed by every player for Christmas and I am ashamed to give him it now.
The good thing about these forums is that it gives fans the chance to discuss their views, most of the time however, when you read forums posted on the Internet or in newspapers etc they are related to people airing their negative views. On this basis, I think that 15 years ago there wasn't so much of a need to constantly drone on about bad things because the club was successful. The moral of my point is that, this forum is particularly good at the moment because it epitomises how fans are feeling and we are generally feeling that Houllier has come to the end of the road.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby THEBARON » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:52 am

Whilst doing my Xmas shopping recently my missus drew my attention to a Liverpool FC official DVD entitled "Liverpool FC Greatest Managers ". I thought f##k me don't tell me that Houllier is on that. Thankfully he is not.
Hopefully he will not be here for much longer otherwise Liverpool will be bringing out another DVD in the future "Liverpool FC  Worst Managers"
THEBARON

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:24 am

I tell you what Houllier, buy Championship Manager on CDRom for Christmas, you may be able to manager Liverpool better on there. Actually, I bet you actually have it, that is why in real life you're such a poor manager because you are following the footsteps of David James when he used to have howlers for us. Remeber when James said after one of his dismal performances "Sorry, I was up till late on my Playstation"? That's what you're doing isn't it monseiur?
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mexicanpete » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:45 am

Things are getting so bad it seems that even Stevie G is reconsidering his future.

The worst thing about all of this is that we fans are starting to become used to failure. Failure shouldn't even be an option at Liverpool. You'd think that our manager could motivate his players to produce the goods for such a great club but no. We need someone who can buy decent players and then motivate them.
mexicanpete

Postby gazkell » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:20 pm

im afraid that i have to agree with many if not all the above posts. but i will say that i do not believe that GH is a bad amnager, in fact i think he has been a very good manager. but over the last 12 months things have obviously gone very wrong. it can happen to anyone. i hope that he resigns rather be sacked. he doesnt deserve that. i know that a lot of fans are angry but GH has done his best, but its not been good enough. thats that. we also shouldnt forget that players too have shoulder some of the blame. can heskey honestly say that hes done his best every week? i do believe that there is some real young talent in this squad for a new manager to work with. lets try to stay positive. GH, thanks for your efforts and thanks for the trophies but its time to move on.
gazkell

Postby DAV » Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:43 pm

what a joke. Maybe he should realise we're not unlucky and robbed every game. We are just cr#p. Teams make luck and we dont coz most of players are talentless nobodys.
Top 4 side, do me a favour. We'll be lucky to get in the top 10
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:06 pm

I read on Liverweb that houllier has suggested that all LFC supporters in the ground undertand the clubs plight and the only one's that don't are the one's that flood the phone in's?.
Please explain to me if nobody in the ground uses a phone to show dissapointment!..
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:32 pm

The way Houllier has been going on about excuses, it seems unlikely that he will go on his own free will. The board has to sack him and perhaps publicise it as "mutual agreement to terminate". The Kermit has totally lost it, uses a very rigid and predictable playing system, plays players out of position, buys cr@p for silly money and even the players themselves have lost their passion and fighting spirit.
We are cr@p at the moment, and will continue to be so until Kermit goes. He needs to go now!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion