Drogba hurts us again - Not what you think

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:57 pm

I got a nasty idea that the scum are gonna want revenge for the beatin boro handed out earlier this season. I think any team on the receivin end of that pastin shud be embarrasssed at it and u can guarantee AF was.
At our end tho, i dont see pompey bein the push over they were mid-season, but I do see a win. If it goes to goals I'm gonna be seriously gutted at that ferdinand winner at OT, that one point wud have made a massive difference.
3rd aint a bad season, far better than last as far as EPL goes, just that little blip where we couldnt score goals, so I'm happy as cud be expected - to take 2nd off the scum wud really be a huge bonus. :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:58 pm

I believe we will be second placed come the end of the season.  I just get this feeling that Man U will not win or draw any remaining games.

Portsmouth will be tough but you have to have the faith. 

Liverpool FC fans everywhere just believe and it will happen.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby metalhead » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:45 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I think it will take a miracle for us to finish 2nd.

The Scum are adept at pulling results from nowhere, as much as it pains me to say it. :angry:

I have to agree with you here lando, lets just pray that Mancs don't win against Boro and Charlton and we win pompey next week.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:24 pm

I find it hard to believe that people will try and take a pop at something no matter what, we should be glad Chesea beat Man United not only that we should be even happier that they beat them 3 nil, its give us a real shout of 2nd place, so be glad and i hate nothing more than supporters of teams blaming other teams for them not being in certain positions, Chelsea arnt there to help us, they are there to help themselves, you shuld never expect favours from other teams.

If we arnt 2nd its are own fault, no one elses, 3rd is still an achievement and if we finish in that position with 80+ points then ill be delighted, its an amazing improvement on last season and 2nd would just be a bonus for me  now, we just need to beat Pompey and let the rest happen.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby alxy » Tue May 02, 2006 3:31 am

Good old Boro! Not exactly the result we were hoping for, but still good nonoetheless... gives us a chance now, and Manure will be rattled with all that's happened to them the past few days...

So all comes down to the last game... i think we genuinely have a chance... forget about goal difference, no use of that now. Only way that will come in play is if Manure lose and we draw... and Manure have to lose by 5 clear goals i think.. not likely...

more probable/hopeful scenario is that Manure gets held to a draw... and we win....

Go REDS!
alxy

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion