Do you think our club is clean - Drugs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redrider » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:01 pm

If Fowler and McManaman were at it, then it may cause some bad publicity for LFC.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:00 pm

The beeb on Saturday or some University had taken a poll and I think it was 40% of footballers polled knew someone who was on drugs.

Its bl**dy easy to sort out each club carries out compulsory testing every week, period.

They wont cos there worried what they find and then they have to deal with it and money is at stake so they wont without an initiative from somewhere else that tells them like the FA.

They wont cos they are too comfortable and they dont want to make difficult decisions probably saying its a club issue, they have already shown they are paper tigers.

There are of course much bigger issues but I won't bore you all!
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:06 pm

the players also get tip offs when the mdical inspectors are comin round. they just lay off for a while.
the fowler mcmanaman thing, that wont cause bad publicity, its practiaclly a well known fact in Liverpool who was at it.
it doesnt shock anyone.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:12 pm

Then let me ask you why the clubs or the FA won't act?
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:30 pm

kindaconfused wrote:jim_morrison_supported_liverpool

Then let me ask you why the clubs or the FA won't act?

could you imagine how many players would be banned or whatever, if they did it properly there would be absolute murder and the game would go down the toilet, they dont want this to happen of course.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby Redrider » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:37 pm

Your right there Jim.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:33 am

most of them are probably taking drugs like cocaine etc, which to my knowledge aren't performance enhancing.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:34 am

while drug taking is so rife then the fans are being ripped off, players not playing to their physical capacity. :upside:

I'm shocked how ineffective the FA are.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:25 am

to be honest, havin the odd line wont affect them that much.
if you're a cokehead then obviously you wont be playin as good but not if its the odd line.
its just that its illegal, all the stigma attached is what makes it bad. footballers are meant to be nice men.

the same as ciggies. loads of footballers smoke. it hasnt stopped them, gasgoigne, david james, henchoz, steve nicol ( i saw him when i was a kid!!)
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:33 am

in todays game i cant see many of our players being involved. Liverpool is always seen as a kind of family club, not the spice boys of years past.

And i say its not macca, thats just always in the news, or fowler. More than likely the newcastle lads and possibly some borough boys.

Just my opinion guys
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:55 am

could be bellamy, i hear he went right off at Souness after being subbed, he said ****** you you couldnt manage a ****** pub team or something, may be benched for rest of season.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:29 am

The FA will do nothing cos they`re spineless bas.tards.Look at the pathetic way they handled Beckham.The england captain earns a deliberate ban,rings up a newspaper to boast about it,makes a public apology cos of the bad publicity,but they say they cant act because theres no proof.What,so a full confession doesnt count as proof?They wont act because they`re scared of the top clubs and the top players.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:30 am

LFC #1 wrote:could be bellamy, i hear he went right off at Souness after being subbed, he said ****** you you couldnt manage a ****** pub team or something, may be benched for rest of season.

he didnt make his name in the 90's and hasnt played for England.
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:32 am

nah i wasn't serious, just wanted a way to post that bit of news, i meant Bellamy could be doing cocaine cos a lot of players do apparently.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:31 pm

LFC #1 wrote:could be bellamy, i hear he went right off at Souness after being subbed, he said ****** you you couldnt manage a ****** pub team or something, may be benched for rest of season.

Hehehe, you got that straight from the Sunday Mail!  :D  :D  :D

'Red Card:  Newcastle's Craig Bellamy may be warming the bench for the rest of the season after his outburst following his substitution mid-week.  "F*** you!  You couldn't manage a F***ing pub team!"
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion