Do you think he started it? - I think he did.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 79-1098893284 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:38 pm

Answer the question Murph, were you there, cos i was, and i will be there at your s--thole, as i have been on the two previous occasions, the next time we play you. If you were there, give us your version of events, if not stop making a mug of yourself!
79-1098893284

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:41 pm

just to add ..I do not condone the actions of our supporters last night,whatever the provocation,but I do understand why they reacted.Sadly the scum press will have another feeding frenzy of news to kick Merseyside.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:41 pm

OKR wrote:Answer the question Murph, were you there, cos i was, and i will be there at your s--thole, as i have been on the two previous occasions, the next time we play you. If you were there, give us your version of events, if not stop making a mug of yourself!

You weren't there you lying toe-rag.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 79-1098893284 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:45 pm

supersub wrote:
OKR wrote:Who's supporters did the riot squad feel the need to confront, not Millwalls, whose fans felt the need to try to get at the opposition supporters inside the ground, not Millwalls, whose supporters were singing ****** ground ****** ground ****** ground, trying to antagonise the oppositions fans, not Millwalls, there were no racist chants as far as i could hear, and no Hillsborough/Heysel taunts, the booing that followed Traore around was nothing to do with racism, it was to do with his persistant dubious challenges, topped off when he went head to head with Marvin Elliott, Millwalls 19 year old midfielder. As usual things have been blown out of all proportion, like it or not all teams, yours included, have certain sections of their supporters that are more interested in winding up the opposition than they are about watching the game, fact, so just accept it, im not saying its right its just a fact of footballing life, stop moaning and harping back to events that are now history and can never be changed and get over it, Hilsborough and Heysel were tragedies that could've been and should've been prevented, dont use them as an excuse 20 years on, for your own misdemeanours.

this post is strongly connected to the new member ManUtd and our old adversary Hustlers revenge...now there's a surprise.

Listen pal the only club i despise from the top down is ManUre so your barking up the wrong tree.
79-1098893284

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:52 pm

Then who are you?
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 79-1098893284 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:54 pm

supersub wrote:
OKR wrote:Answer the question Murph, were you there, cos i was, and i will be there at your s--thole, as i have been on the two previous occasions, the next time we play you. If you were there, give us your version of events, if not stop making a mug of yourself!

You weren't there you lying toe-rag.

'Toe Rag' i cant be doin' with all this schoolboy stuff sonny, i'll come back tomorrow when your at school and try and get a decent, serious discussion going.
79-1098893284

Postby zarababe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:55 pm

It's another infiltraitor Supersub.. like that Manutd scum.. they're forums must be really dead ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:11 pm

ManUtd and OKR have been logging in and out for the last 40 minutes,but have never been on the forum at the same time.....as Paul Daniels used to say..Heh! Heh! must be magic :laugh:
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:13 pm

supersub wrote:ManUtd and OKR have been logging in and out for the last 40 minutes,but have never been on the forum at the same time.....as Paul Daniels used to say..Heh! Heh! must be magic :laugh:

??? interesting. SS why dont you lock all these infiltrators accounts they are seriously bringing the forum down :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 79-1098893284 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:19 pm

zarababe wrote:It's another infiltraitor Supersub.. like that Manutd scum.. they're forums must be really dead ???

Our forum is so poor that this board has been quoting from it all day, im really here to see if the 'whingeing scouser' is a figment of the media's imagination, sadly, it appears its not. Perhaps Boris had a point!
79-1098893284

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:20 pm

f.uck u and boris
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:22 pm

OKR wrote:i'll come back tomorrow when your at school and try and get a decent, serious discussion going.

just as ManUtd logs off look what returns..hustler ,you are so predictable.. maybe your time on here will soon end.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:25 pm

Do these 3 have the same IP SS?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:28 pm

...mmm interesting insights there all powerful Moderator Supersub... "tell us more tell us more... like do they have a life... aha tooroo aha torooooo"  :D :laugh:

... what a real bunch of sado's... :p
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 79-1098893284 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:30 pm

You want to lock me out of your board, this really is a different level of board to what im used to, this sounds like a school playground set-up, not a forum for football fans of differing opinions, i just know that your the kind of person who takes the ball home if you happen to be losing just to spoil the game!

go away Hustler,ManUtd and OKR...
Last edited by supersub on Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
79-1098893284

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion