Do you think he started it? - I think he did.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby simic_ie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:30 pm

Sorry if I seemed to put that argument across taff because of course I realise that there is that element with Liverpool fans but I just find it too much of a conincdence that this happened at Millwall. I know Liverpool fans aren't whiter that white and this cannot and will never be the case. I totally condem what happened last night and am embarrassed that Liverpool FC is getting these headlines. I am not saying that this trouble came from supporters of other clubs I'm saying it could have been an organised thing by a minority who may well b e LFC "supporters".
From what I seen on tv the riot ploice seemed to be concentrated to a small section of the stand which makes me thing this was a pocket of trouble makers. I could be wrong but as I said something just feels wrong
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:35 pm

To be honest I see your point of view mate just do get fed up with the could have been somebody else.

Ive just thought, coming from Cardiff an all that it could be lads going to Millwall cos its Millwall. Ive seen this in Cardiff with mobs coming just cos its Cardiff its like a downward spiral.  Probably LFC fans who wont be seen at other away games or is it the fact that being in Millwall makes you loopy it is a bloody intimidating place

Still nobody wins in this just hope it all ends one day
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:35 pm

.. Lets not forget organised hooligans have infiltrated "away ends" before and casued trouble when ther team is loosing.. Millwall have a well orgnaised hooligan element who are know to do such things.. some BNP driven others just hell bent on making trouble...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:53 pm

anyone notice traore getting booed or is my imagination running away with me. if yes any idea why?
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby taff » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:56 pm

Late tackle on someone thats all pretty standard booing that one
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:06 pm

cheers mate missed the first few minutes so hoped it was something like that
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby 79-1098893284 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:49 pm

Who's supporters did the riot squad feel the need to confront, not Millwalls, whose fans felt the need to try to get at the opposition supporters inside the ground, not Millwalls, whose supporters were singing ****** ground ****** ground ****** ground, trying to antagonise the oppositions fans, not Millwalls, there were no racist chants as far as i could hear, and no Hillsborough/Heysel taunts, the booing that followed Traore around was nothing to do with racism, it was to do with his persistant dubious challenges, topped off when he went head to head with Marvin Elliott, Millwalls 19 year old midfielder. As usual things have been blown out of all proportion, like it or not all teams, yours included, have certain sections of their supporters that are more interested in winding up the opposition than they are about watching the game, fact, so just accept it, im not saying its right its just a fact of footballing life, stop moaning and harping back to events that are now history and can never be changed and get over it, Hilsborough and Heysel were tragedies that could've been and should've been prevented, dont use them as an excuse 20 years on, for your own misdemeanours.
79-1098893284

Postby murphy0151 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:43 pm

OKR wrote:Who's supporters did the riot squad feel the need to confront, not Millwalls, whose fans felt the need to try to get at the opposition supporters inside the ground, not Millwalls, whose supporters were singing ****** ground ****** ground ****** ground, trying to antagonise the oppositions fans, not Millwalls, there were no racist chants as far as i could hear, and no Hillsborough/Heysel taunts, the booing that followed Traore around was nothing to do with racism, it was to do with his persistant dubious challenges, topped off when he went head to head with Marvin Elliott, Millwalls 19 year old midfielder. As usual things have been blown out of all proportion, like it or not all teams, yours included, have certain sections of their supporters that are more interested in winding up the opposition than they are about watching the game, fact, so just accept it, im not saying its right its just a fact of footballing life, stop moaning and harping back to events that are now history and can never be changed and get over it, Hilsborough and Heysel were tragedies that could've been and should've been prevented, dont use them as an excuse 20 years on, for your own misdemeanours.

fukoff ya t**t
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:43 pm

:D nice one murph  :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 79-1098893284 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:11 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
OKR wrote:Who's supporters did the riot squad feel the need to confront, not Millwalls, whose fans felt the need to try to get at the opposition supporters inside the ground, not Millwalls, whose supporters were singing ****** ground ****** ground ****** ground, trying to antagonise the oppositions fans, not Millwalls, there were no racist chants as far as i could hear, and no Hillsborough/Heysel taunts, the booing that followed Traore around was nothing to do with racism, it was to do with his persistant dubious challenges, topped off when he went head to head with Marvin Elliott, Millwalls 19 year old midfielder. As usual things have been blown out of all proportion, like it or not all teams, yours included, have certain sections of their supporters that are more interested in winding up the opposition than they are about watching the game, fact, so just accept it, im not saying its right its just a fact of footballing life, stop moaning and harping back to events that are now history and can never be changed and get over it, Hilsborough and Heysel were tragedies that could've been and should've been prevented, dont use them as an excuse 20 years on, for your own misdemeanours.

fukoff ya t**t

Don't show your ignorance Murph, were you there, you or your batty girl ?
79-1098893284

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:22 pm

There is no excuse for violence despite the provocation.

Although having been a visitor to the new den before i can see why the red fans lost their rag, they routinely chant ****** at oposition fans.

The chants are as ****** as the ones at Elland Rd!!
:O
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:25 pm

crazyhorse wrote:There is no excuse for violence despite the provocation.

Although having been a visitor to the new den before i can see why the red fans lost their rag, they routinely chant ****** at oposition fans.

The chants are as ****** as the ones at Elland Rd!!
:O

mmmmmmmmm ..................... your ID looks familiar to one off the MFC forum :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:48 pm

I have been a Liverpool fan my whole life (31 years).

I am not a member of, and have not visited the Millwall site

My user ID is crazyhorse because Emlyn Hughes is one of my all time football idols.

For ****** sake, for one minute i thought you were accusing me of being an MUFC fan!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:51 pm

OKR wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

fukoff ya t**t

Don't show your ignorance Murph, were you there, you or your batty girl ?

I hope we get u in the fa cup, at our ground matey poo's. 

Intill then fukoff back to ya own forum.  Unless you want to be a red that is. Another Once a blue allways a blue. lol
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:34 pm

this post is strongly connected to the new member ManUtd and our old adversary Hustlers revenge...now there's a surprise.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion