Do you still love benitez - Are you sure

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:40 pm

let's just say,we lost to a.c. milan last may.

would you still want benitez as our manager?

37 point's behind chelsea last year, heading the same way this season,all world class signing's that we have made since we won the champion's league.

not playing our best striker.

buying spanish sh*te.

playing with one man up front,at home.

buying a man who was playing with relegation fodder!!

buying no winger's to supply the said striker.

leaving it to the last hour's of the transfer window to bring some one else in.

thinking that to finnish fourth in the league is good enough.!!

happy with the style of play at the moment.

we seem to have gone from a french revolution,

to a spanish evolution,that's going nowhere.

it's just like houllier in reverse!!!!!!!!!!!!.

let's not forget houllier was the god we where waiting for,after the treble,that we did not deserve to win,and it all went pear shaped from there.

also the there's a trian of thought, that we did not will the champion's league,because of benitez,but in spite of him. ???  ???
stanley park

Postby Scottbot » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:44 pm

More blueshite
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:01 pm

all i'll say is concentrate on what your own team is not doing and let us worry about ours you bluenoses worry far to much about lfc, thanx for caring tho
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:07 pm

Lol @ Stanley Park as if we would let the bitters share our new stadium  :D
You lot will be playing the likes of Millwall at Woodison next season a match made in heaven  :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:58 pm

stanley park wrote:let's just say,we lost to a.c. milan last may.

37 point's behind chelsea last year, heading the same way this season,all world class signing's that we have made since we won the champion's league.

buying spanish sh*te.

let's not forget houllier was the god we where waiting for,after the treble,that we did not deserve to win,and it all went pear shaped from there.

also the there's a trian of thought, that we did not will the champion's league,because of benitez,but in spite of him. ???  ???

You, you are a FU(KIN :censored:.

Fellow members, please excuse the language, but this MORON has got me REALLY MAD  :angry:  :angry:
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Houllier=LFC » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:02 pm

buying spanish sh*te.

Wtf?
Houllier=LFC

Postby kidder » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:16 pm

buying spanish sh*te.

what a pile of sh1t  :veryangry

Y.N.W.A. DAD
kidder

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:27 pm

He may be a bitter blue on a wind up, but I'm finding it hard to pick any fault with this post.
We have failed to build on our CL success last season. That should of been our golden ticket to sign some top class players - but we failed.
Our league form has simply been awful. That night in May has clouded many peoples judgement IMO - including my own. But as the games roll by, we're not seeing any significant improvement on last season, and I fear of many repeats of last seasons episodes (eg beaten by Crystal Palace) are just around the corner.
Maybe that Final win was a fluke? Maybe Rafa can't walk on water?
I hope I'm wrong.
I think it's high time that people stopped all this "in Rafa we trust" :censored: and jumping on the backs of those who call him. Until he delivers the Premiership title, the jury is still out.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:42 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:He may be a bitter blue on a wind up, but I'm finding it hard to pick any fault with this post.
We have failed to build on our CL success last season. That should of been our golden ticket to sign some top class players - but we failed.
Our league form has simply been awful. That night in May has clouded many peoples judgement IMO - including my own. But as the games roll by, we're not seeing any significant improvement on last season, and I fear of many repeats of last seasons episodes (eg beaten by Crystal Palace) are just around the corner.
I hope I'm wrong.
I think it's high time that people stopped all this "in Rafa we trust" :censored: and jumping on the backs of those who call him. Until he delivers the Premiership title, the jury is still out.

what a load of bullsh!t you spout the juries still out until he delivers the title the man has just delivered the champions league you prat, as for you agreeing with what the bluesh!te said words fail me they really do. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:52 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:He may be a bitter blue on a wind up, but I'm finding it hard to pick any fault with this post.
I hope I'm wrong.

what a load of bullsh!t you spout the juries still out until he delivers the title the man has just delivered the champions league you prat, as for you agreeing with what the bluesh!te said words fail me they really do. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

We will all be eternally grateful for what Rafa delivered last season, but that is history now. This season we have been very substandard.
The jury IS still out.
My appologies for being honest and realistic.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:00 pm

where is the realism, for what is the jury still out? is he a top class manager can we win things with him can he improve the team and keep improving can he deliver the goods as far as im concerned he has already answered the questions.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LIVERPOOLTILLIDIE » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:04 pm

off course
LIVERPOOLTILLIDIE

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:08 pm

People expecting the league title to be won this season were really just p!ssing into the wind. The CL win was unexpected last season and maybe we were lucky to win it but the records will only show that liverpool won it, end of story; as for winning the title this season, that was just out of the question really 'cos rafa is still trying to put right all of Houlliers balls ups and that is going to take a bit longer than one season.
Without actually being on the inside of the club we won't really know how close we came to signing the so-caaled world class players that we all hoped would be signing but as was frequently reported during the summer when the name Liverpool was mentioned the price would just shoot through the roof simply 'cos we are the euro champs. and as we all know we haven't got a bottomless pit of money; but for now yes i for one do still think Benitez is then  man.

:grinning:[B]
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:11 pm

For all of you out there that are having doubts about rafa, who would you prefer to see running this great club of ours?

The muppet prize will go to the first t!t to say Martin O'Neill.  :laugh:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:22 pm

For what it's worth, I feel we are the second best team in the prem, and we will finish second. We have a long way to go and we have improved over last season. Chelsea look immense, so that is 19 other teams that do not look like they will be champions.

Having won the CL last year actually means nothing now (in response to the "if we did not win CL would you love Raffa?"), so my judgement of him relies exclusively on whether I see improvement in the team which I do.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion