Do you still love benitez - Are you sure

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:08 pm

and when he bought english,it was crouch,enough said

-Crouch
-Carson
-Hobbs
-Calliste

All British players we've brought in this summer. Although Hobbs and Calliste are in the reserves, it shows that Benitez is buying players from all over the place, not just Spain.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:11 pm

his buy's have been with the exception of alonso,and when he bought english,it was crouch,enough said.so go on you tell me who you think is good that benitez as bought,and don't say sissoko,he not played enough to judge.

Only Alonso has been a good buy? What about Luis Garcia? Sure he gives the ball away but 13 goals he scored saved our bacon many times last season, 8 goals in the Premiership, 5 in the Champions League. All of those goals helped us.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:12 pm

A.B. wrote:
and when he bought english,it was crouch,enough said

-Crouch
-Carson
-Hobbs
-Calliste

All British players we've brought in this summer. Although Hobbs and Calliste are in the reserves, it shows that Benitez is buying players from all over the place, not just Spain.

so he's buying some real class then isn't he. for f*cks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stanley park

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:15 pm

Carson wasn't far away from being at Chelsea, Mourinho wanted him but Carson choose to sign with us. When Carson was given a run last season he impressed one way or another [i.e. v Juventus, prevented Juventus from scoring 3 or 4 more times than they did].

Hobbs and Calliste are youngsters, so we will see if they're ''class'' or not.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:15 pm

A.B. wrote:
his buy's have been with the exception of alonso,and when he bought english,it was crouch,enough said.so go on you tell me who you think is good that benitez as bought,and don't say sissoko,he not played enough to judge.

Only Alonso has been a good buy? What about Luis Garcia? Sure he gives the ball away but 13 goals he scored saved our bacon many times last season, 8 goals in the Premiership, 5 in the Champions League. All of those goals helped us.

garcia, i thought he played for the opposition after all,he passes to them more than to a liverpool player.
stanley park

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:16 pm

A.B. wrote:

Carson wasn't far away from being at Chelsea, Mourinho wanted him but Carson choose to sign with us. When Carson was given a run last season he impressed one way or another [i.e. v Juventus, prevented Juventus from scoring 3 or 4 more times than they did].

Hobbs and Calliste are youngsters, so we will see if they're ''class'' or not.

chelsea wanted carson as a tea boy!!!!!!!!!!!1
stanley park

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:17 pm

garcia, i thought he played for the opposition after all,he passes to them more than to a liverpool player

How many times did he score? How many times did he score the winning goal[s]?

I'm not pleased that he gives the ball away but credit needs to be given to the player that was our joint top-goal scorer last season.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:18 pm

chelsea wanted carson as a tea boy!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sums up your intelligence.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:20 pm

A.B. wrote:
garcia, i thought he played for the opposition after all,he passes to them more than to a liverpool player

How many times did he score? How many times did he score the winning goal[s]?

I'm not pleased that he gives the ball away but credit needs to be given to the player that was our joint top-goal scorer last season.

well that say's it all. if he's joint top scorer
stanley park

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:24 pm

A.B/ do you really think carson is good enough to break into the chelsea team with the goalkeeper's they have got? ???? ??????
stanley park

Postby neilE » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:24 pm

SP you're right we haven't done as well as we should in the transfer market, but its ridiculous to say the manager should get the sack because of it. He's got a chance to make amends in January, and he'll probably be more astute again next summer, when he's got a better handle on what makes our league tick. It's disappointing that we aren't looking like league winners now, but its 15 years since we last were. I want the title now, but I can wait a year or 2 if that's what it takes - I totally disagree that Benitez can't cut it. I'm happy to let a manager who brought home the European Cup have 3/4 years to get it right, and I believe that given that time there is no-one more likely to do it.
neilE

Postby HantsRed » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:24 pm

Stanley Park is obviously a complete t*sser who knows very little about LFC.

But I guess when your team is bottom of the league there's not much going on on your own team's forum?
HantsRed

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:25 pm

Are you really that stupid and ignorant?

13 goals in 44 games from the WING! How many wingers last season scored 13 goals from the flank, and Garcia isn't even a winger. Damien Duff scored 8 goals in 40 games for Chelsea.

I'm not insisting that he's better than Duff, but for a player who scores that many goals and is being played out of position is hardly bad by any means.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:27 pm

neilE wrote:SP you're right we haven't done as well as we should in the transfer market, but its ridiculous to say the manager should get the sack because of it. He's got a chance to make amends in January, and he'll probably be more astute again next summer, when he's got a better handle on what makes our league tick. It's disappointing that we aren't looking like league winners now, but its 15 years since we last were. I want the title now, but I can wait a year or 2 if that's what it takes - I totally disagree that Benitez can't cut it. I'm happy to let a manager who brought home the European Cup have 3/4 years to get it right, and I believe that given that time there is no-one more likely to do it.

i'am not for one minute saying he should be sacked,but we have every right to question.
stanley park

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:30 pm

A.B. wrote:

Are you really that stupid and ignorant?

13 goals in 44 games from the WING! How many wingers last season scored 13 goals from the flank, and Garcia isn't even a winger. Damien Duff scored 8 goals in 40 games for Chelsea.

I'm not insisting that he's better than Duff, but for a player who scores that many goals and is being played out of position is hardly bad by any means.

garcia,will never be a winger as long as he's got a hole in his :censored:.
stanley park

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion