Do you still love benitez - Are you sure

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:08 pm

A.B. wrote:Stanley Park, do you still love Moyes the Gollum?

A.B.   you have allways been a tit and allways will be.
stanley park

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:10 pm

It takes one tit to know another. Now bugger off to the bitter blues forum.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:12 pm

A.B. wrote:

It takes one tit to know another. Now bugger off to the bitter blues forum.

so you admit it, YOU ARE A TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stanley park

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:14 pm

so you admit it, YOU ARE A TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you admit that you're a tit?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:21 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:For all of you out there that are having doubts about rafa, who would you prefer to see running this great club of ours?

The muppet prize will go to the first t!t to say Martin O'Neill.  :laugh:

I don't want to see anyone other than Rafa managing Liverpool, but we need to start improving in the league. It is true that I have doubts, but only because I have witnessed so many false dawns since King Kenny left - I just hope this isn't another one.
No one expects us to win the league this season, but we are all expecting to close the gap. We have so far improved on the corresponding results, but performances are echoing last year (and the year before).

please read that L Type.

How can we close the gap when Chelsea so far have been perfect?    At the end of the season we may still be 30 behind Chelsea, but if they don't drop a single point the whole season it's impossible to close the gap.  But what I do expect is for us to start winning games we drew last year, and to start getting points from games we lost last year. 

The beginning of the season has been a particularly tough set of fixtures, with many of the teams pushing for a CL spot alongside us, that's all the whole corresponding fixtures thing was meant to show.  Last year we got nothing, this year we at least came out with something, and we are a better team for it.  The last thing we need is for the whole "doom and gloom camp" to come in and start callin for heads.  All in all my philosophy is to worry about ourselves first, then worry about everyone else.

So let me reiterate.

1.  WE CAN'T CATCH CHELSEA IF THEY DON'T DROP ANY POINTS !
2. We have played quite a few tricky fixtures, playing 2 out of the so called "big 3"  the only one elft to face is the injury plagued one.
3.  We are sitting prettier points wise than we were last year(don't let the two games in hand fool you)
4.  We are playing better than last season, we just need to get a penalty once in a :censored: blue moon that's all !!
5.  5th and most importantly which i forgot to answer earlier, Yes, of course I still love Benitez, and agree with AB in saying :censored: anyone who doesnt.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:21 pm

come on now A.B. don't get hurt,it take's a big man like yourself to admit to being a big TIT,it's just that you didn't have to tell the whole forum,something they allready knew.:D TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stanley park

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:23 pm

come on now A.B. don't get hurt,it take's a big man like yourself to admit to being a big TIT,it's just that you didn't have to tell the whole forum,something they allready knew.:D TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stanley park

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:24 pm

stanley park wrote:come on now A.B. don't get hurt,it take's a big man like yourself to admit to being a big TIT,it's just that you didn't have to tell the whole forum,something they allready knew.:D TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate if you actually think that I was serious then you're dumber than you've suggested in this topic. Run along now, go play with your LEGO's.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:34 pm

A.B. wrote:
stanley park wrote:come on now A.B. don't get hurt,it take's a big man like yourself to admit to being a big TIT,it's just that you didn't have to tell the whole forum,something they allready knew.:D TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate if you actually think that I was serious then you're dumber than you've suggested in this topic. Run along now, go play with your LEGO's.

but you did call yourself a TIT.         A.B.
     and let's face it you must be if you can't see the point of this discussion.we have a right to question the direction of the club we love.
    people even questioned shankly after five year's without a trophy.
stanley park

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:40 pm

Which shows that things take time. Benitez has won 2 trophies in  less than a year.

and let's face it you must be if you can't see the point of this discussion

What part of "I wasn't being serious" don't you comprehend? I was taking a p1ss at your comment but obviously it's gone over your head.

No I don't see the point of this discussion. It's pretty pointless to ask whether we ''love'' the manager or not with 7 games into the season. Ask me that question at the end of the season and I might give you a serious answer.
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby neilE » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:46 pm

I know people get negative on here, myself included sometimes, but playing the "what if" game in reverse, saying "what if we did worse" takes the biscuit! No point comparing ourselves to Chelsea anyway - they are vastly better than anyone else in our league and probably will be for some time to come. So we weren't going to win the league this season even if Benitez had got the transfers right in the summer. I don't go on other teams forums, but I bet Manc and Arsenal fans are pretty negative at the moment too - which means that despite our problems, we can finish 2nd this season, and more importantly build ourselves a base to make a genuine challenge next season - things are definitely not right now, but in 12 months time we might very well be the ONLY side in England anywhere near to Chelsea
neilE

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:47 pm

stanley park wrote:
A.B. wrote:

and let's face it you must be if you can't see the point of this discussion.we have a right to question the direction of the club we love.

that is the whole point you tool ,shankly was being questioned after winning nothing for 5 years ,we are at the start of benites's 2nd season and we've already got to 2 finals and won the biggest one of the lot,this season we've already qualified for the group stages of the cl and doing well in that competition what is your problem with the fella.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:50 pm

Patience is what we need.

The CL win was WAY ahead of schedule, and has caused Rafa big problems as expectations are now massive.

Any manager (without gazillions of bent russian money) needs time to get things right.

Give Rafa 3 years and then see where we are! :blues:
mkingdom

Postby neilE » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:51 pm

neilE wrote:- things are definitely not right now, but in 12 months time we might very well be the ONLY side in England anywhere near to Chelsea

Well, Fulham's quite near Chelsea, but you know what I mean..............   :p
neilE

Postby stanley park » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:06 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
stanley park wrote:
A.B. wrote:

that is the whole point you tool ,shankly was being questioned after winning nothing for 5 years ,we are at the start of benites's 2nd season and we've already got to 2 finals and won the biggest one of the lot,this season we've already qualified for the group stages of the cl and doing well in that competition what is your problem with the fella.

listen dickhead,we are no further now than when he took over.his buy's have been :censored: with the exception of alonso,and when he bought english,it was crouch,enough said.so go on you tell me who you think is good that benitez as bought,and don't say sissoko,he not played enough to judge.
stanley park

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion