Djimi traore... - What am i missing?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:03 am

supersub wrote:It's laughable sometimes how one player can be the reason for other players getting away with a stinker.Hyypia had a shocker,and not just because he was covering for Traore,but because just about every pass he attempted went to a blue shirt or went out of play.Djimi Traore may not be good enough for Liverpool,but is shines out like a beleasher beacon,that Sami Hyypia is going down hill fast.We need another centre-half to take a little pressure off the over-worked Carragher.

What i find laughable is your pathetic vendetta against every post i make.

What i don't find laughable and a large amount of knowledgable people agree with me is that we have a left back who is simply a poor player and is at fault for most of the goals we conceed. Hyypia gave possession away yesterday horribley, he was awful for once. He still done more than Traore though and none of his mistakes were directly responsible for a goal.
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:49 am

-Traore resonsible for the first goal
-Hyypia should had done better for the second goal
-Our entire back four was at fault for the third goal, but Hyypia had the chance to clear the ball before Cole tapped it in.
-Nobody marked Geremi and thus he scored, that was also right after we took off Traore.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JohnBull » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:50 am

There's been a bit of a bust-up between Raffa and Warnock at Mellwood that's why he wasn't near the team. Don't pick out individuals the lot were believibg the crepe written and that's  when it will all go wrong.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:52 am

There's been a bit of a bust-up between Raffa and Warnock at Mellwood that's why he wasn't near the team.

If you don't mind me asking but how do you know?[I'm not having a go at you, I'm curious]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JohnBull » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:54 am

I know these things !
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:54 am

stu_the_red wrote:Can people please tell me why i'm missing with Traore?

Your supposed to shoot with a gun, not a very limited Mali-international. No wonder your missing!  :D

He's a bag of tosh. I'd rather not have a left-back. His passing makes Garcia look like an on-form Alonso!  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:54 am

But from where and how? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JohnBull » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 am

I get rottren drunk with the right people, we all trust each other. If you're going to Anderlecht let us know I'll introduce you.We'll all be there.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:08 am

Wish I could go, don't have any money for a trip or tickets to the game. :(
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:35 am

stu_the_red wrote:[What i find laughable is your pathetic vendetta against every post i make.

And where,pray tell,have I mentioned your name?

Sadly there are players who have no chance,right from the word go,and end up taking the blame for everyone else having a bad game.I know Traore is not the answer at left back;I was also at the game to see Hyppia was appalling and wasn't because of Traore.

stu ,in the past you have criticised all and sundry for commenting about the games,when they have only watched them on t.v.It seems that recently,because of your failure to suppress your racist attitude,your filthy mouth and violent nature,you lost your job as a trainee "scuffer".You have now found yourself watching the games on t.v.,so it would please me and, I will presume, a few others that you keep your thoughts on the matches to yourself as in your words "you can't make a real assessment of the game if your not their" blah ,blah.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby azriahmad » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:37 am

Supersub, you don't normally dish out these kind of tirade...just delete him from the list of members.

He appears "knowledgeable" but he has scant respect for other people's opinions. I have been on some receiving end but I just don't respond to it because any person who does not respect others' opinions and make it known in such an animated manner must be a sad loner in life because he gets along with no one.

This is just a forum for Liverpool's fans to voice out or have some light banter. If it goes out of hand, just band the guy and delete his membership. You have the abilities to do so.

I feel a back lash coming to me soon. I couldn't give a toss because one bad egg here does not make this wonderful forum bad and the majority here makes my day more fun.

Cool, Supersub, life is too short.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:44 am

Hyypia’s shortcomings are well documented, but his performances this season have been generally good and if anything he has shown that there is merit in Benitez decision to extend his contract. Hyypia, approaching the veteran stage will offer the defence strength in depth for a few more years as his regular starting position recedes. Carragher is now the excepted mainstay of the defence and for good reason. Benitez knows he needs a new CB... in fact he’s known since the moment he joined the club. It’s taken to long but we must all hope that the wait will have been worth it.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby daddyo » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:57 am

Garymac wrote:And daddyo, You say traore is a DEFENDER, dont make me fu*king laugh, and dont people come on here and tell me im not a true fan and that i should be getting behind are players because players like Traore need to be told there not good enough, ill gladly stick up for players who are good but have bad games but imo theres no defending Traore amymore.

Sure i said Traore is a defender, however I also said he's patently NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

The point I'm making is that he limited in both ability and scope, he's useless going forward and worse with the ball at feet. Combine the two (push him forward and give him the ball) and you usually find yourself with a disaster waiting to happen.

I'll say no moe on this coz we're both 'singing from the same hymn sheet' in effect.

Peace. :)
daddyo

Postby African-red » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:06 am

Stu, is simply a racist and irritating. He always finds someone to attack. I was glad the time he was absent from the posts. Now he's back and simply attacking two players and all the fans that have an opinion against his
African-red

Postby whylongball? » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:32 pm

azriahmad wrote:Supersub, you don't normally dish out these kind of tirade...just delete him from the list of members.

He appears "knowledgeable" but he has scant respect for other people's opinions. I have been on some receiving end but I just don't respond to it because any person who does not respect others' opinions and make it known in such an animated manner must be a sad loner in life because he gets along with no one.

This is just a forum for Liverpool's fans to voice out or have some light banter. If it goes out of hand, just band the guy and delete his membership. You have the abilities to do so.

I feel a back lash coming to me soon. I couldn't give a toss because one bad egg here does not make this wonderful forum bad and the majority here makes my day more fun.

Cool, Supersub, life is too short.

cool
whylongball?

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion