Djibril cisse - He is ready!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:35 am

Mark my words, the boy will bottle it and no one will disagree with me cos i suspect you fear it happening as much as me ......Look at the list of "big" signings we have made in recent seasons who have failed to cut it .....

Diouff,  Cheyrou, Daio, Kewell, Le Tellac, even morientes has struggled 

Almost everyone expects him to be a flop, which is why I think that he will prove you and many others wrong.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:35 am

So YET again your attempts to outsmart the wise one has failed but at least this time you have owned up a bit quicker than the last time :D

Aston Villa from Southampton IS a step up :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:11 am

Crouch does not have to be one of the top scorers, as long as he contributes with a decent return of goals plus offering plenty of knock down assists to his partners to score and help us win games, he will have succeeded.

Look at Drogba. Last season he did not score plenty enough because of the way Chelsea plays but he is a striker who makes his presence felt and does his bit to create space for the likes of Lampard to score and also does more than most strikers at chasing back and defending. I don't consider Drogba a failure at Chalsea and if he was one, surely Mourinho would have bought big in the close season.

Drogba's 2 goals in the Community Shield speaks volumes for his abilities.

I don't reckon that Crouch will be very prolofic, he needs to score some and do plenty in the assists or creating the space for his team mates to score winner goals for us.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:17 am

Sorry, the word in the first line of the last para of my earlier post should be "prolific". Apologies. :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion