Disrespect shown to lfc - Online petition

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dundalk » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Lee J wrote:i spilt freid egg down my shirt on saturday morning

am I a disrespectful person?

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 pm

no Lee yours was an accident as you're clumsy. basically im just asking if you guys heard of anything why are you guys being so critical towards me as if i started it? and GYBS, f*ck off.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GYBS » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 pm

why the feck would we of heard anything about some foriegn band standing on a liverpool shirt - its not exactly ground braking shattering news - and less of the insults as well as accusing us of being mancs as well .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:53 pm

this is the funniest thread i've read today

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 pm

GYBS wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
GYBS wrote:If someone stepped on the jersey in front of me i wouldnt give a flying monkeys mate - thats their choice at the end of the day

Well thats your choice , i personally wouldn't , if that had happened in England , you guys would have been screaming and demanding an apology from the band .

Umm i dont think people would demand anything and would certainly wouldnt start some online petition . More important things around than that .

What would you do if you saw someone do it ? go over and demand they say sorry ? come on enter the real world

Hmm i would personally say look thats not nice , i wouldn't demand an apology but like i said , i would say respect the shirt , and this is different it happened as a group in a band on national paper.For me entering the real world , you should take your own advice 7890 post in a year
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Well unless they are Liverpool fans they arent going to respect the shirt and we have no right to demand such a thing and what do you think the reaction would be if you went up to someone you saw do it and said "look thats not nice or respect the shirt" ?!? they would laugh in your face .

A pop group stood on a liverpool shirt in a paper - whoop dee doo
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 pm

GYBS wrote:Well unless they are Liverpool fans they arent going to respect the shirt and we have no right to demand such a thing and what do you think the reaction would be if you went up to someone you saw do it and said "look thats not nice or respect the shirt" ?!? they would laugh in your face .

A pop group stood on a liverpool shirt in a paper - whoop dee doo

Yea mate i just wondered what your reaction would be if that had happened in liverpool , exact same thing i bet , demanding an apology . Look all maypax said that whether any of it was reported there and also if you don't want to sign the petition don't , there's no need to comment or put a smiley face or get involved in arguments but you seem to have no problem doing that
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:09 pm

cause its a waste of a thread on here especially in the serious football debate section and no i wouldnt demand an apology of any sorts . would just walk on by and certainly wouldnt start an online petition ffs . Some people need to get a grip
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:11 pm

SO OVER THE TOP

what a joke !!!!
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm

dont waste your breath on that clown Toff. he's like a diver - gets you carded for nothing. and its ironic how "cool" the posters are acting when they are the bitter ones being bitter over a newspaper and so on. if this happened in merseyside im sure a banner would have been created for display in the next game.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Dazzer » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:dont waste your breath on that clown Toff. he's like a diver - gets you carded for nothing. and its ironic how "cool" the posters are acting when they are the bitter ones being bitter over a newspaper and so on. if this happened in merseyside im sure a banner would have been created for display in the next game.

I guess you like any one to be shot as well for saying a bad word about us ???

Please calm down there is no need to make our supporters look like clowns just because you are one really !!!
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Never argue with idiots , they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience , anyways have fun argueing with yourself GYBS
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Never argue with idiots , they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience , anyways have fun argueing with yourself GYBS

The day you understand you have no control over what other people do that be the day your life will become easyer.

We can't tell people not to do any thing we are not gods or judges or any thing we are just people we all make our own choices and all have to live with them.

Tho I don't like what this person did I have no control over it so I don't let it upset me.

Of course if someone did this in front of me who knows what would happen I couldn't really say of top of my head.Because I or any one else don't go mental about it and start a pettition about it does that make them a lesser fan or that they dont care ?

Or does that say that we know , really deep down it don't matter one bit in greater scheme of things...
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Things are going a little OTT so I'm locking this.  While I agree with those who are more inclined to shrug this kind of incident off, I don't think anyone should be jumping on Maypax for starting the thread in the first place.  Ironically, it's a question of respect for a fellow poster.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion