Diouf - Our best middle four

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bedlovedays » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:23 am

Do we all agree on Kewell on the rmw, gerrard rm,  Hamman lm? ???  We can win with them no?  Even at the Champions league level?  I think so.

That leaves The LMW in question.  Who is capable of filling that position at a champions league winning level?  Smicer, Murphy and Diouf are our options.  Do you feel they can do it?  Why?  Do we need to go out and sign a player?

Right so with the midfield shored up Cisse signed, Heskey gone, Baros in the works,,,,,,(with pognolle chasing his heels, only seen him in one game but he sure did impress!!!!!),,,,,,,that just leaves the back four to be concerned about......

Do you agree that Hyppia is fed up/ tired?  He is allowed a few mistakes a year as well don't you think?  The other guys do a fine job.

And last but not least the goal,,,,,,,,,,,is Dudek the man?  Or Kirkland?  Kirkland seems to instill more confidence in the team, a solid keeper, Dudek, sorry but I just dont think he is the man to do it,,,,,,,,,,,at a champions league level.

Cisse, Owen
????? Hamman, Gerrard, Kewell
Risse, Hyppia, Biscan, Carriger/Finnan
Kirkland

They can take us to glory me thinks,,,,,,,,

What do you think?
bedlovedays

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:05 am

Bedlove, you clearly need to be refined to a bed, preferably one in a padded white cell.

You spoke in another thred of being a true and proper scouse reds fan (woolyback will beg to difer I'm sure) and yet in this thred you say Biscan and Hyypia are our best defensive pairing? Is that Igor Biscan or what? NO no no no no.

ARE YOU A MANC?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:06 am

BISCAN  :D  :p  are you f##kin kidding?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:37 am

Bedlove - Don't understand much of your post. Are you saying Kewell for right (rmw)mid? Gerrard to play rm (?) Hamman to play IM (what does that mean?) Biscan (? ???? ????)

Do you watch any games?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bedlovedays » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:22 pm

I am suggesting Kewell on the right wing,
                      Gerrard right middle
                      Hamman Left middle
                      ??????    Left wing

You don't like Biscan,,,,sure whatever,,,,,,Hyppia does a great job so put someone beside who is competent...........

So the question is ,,is Murphy good enough to handle the Left side?  I don't think so,,,,,,,more balls up to our strikers are needed and he and smicer are not capable of providing them from the left.....
bedlovedays

Postby Big Niall » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:22 pm

sHOW SOME RESPECT! I'm sure he is talking about another Biscan, one he isn't sh##e and cost us a goal every time he plays.

Tell us - what Biscan genius has been discovered by you?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:33 pm

I am looking at Kewell RM and thinking what on earth is he on? We don't have a good enough right-midfielder, Thompson was arguably as close as we've got to filling that slot. Gerrard could probably do it, but who would willingly move him out of the middle?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:40 pm

What id personally liek to do is Kewell the same way that Man U (scum!) play Scholes. Someone to feed just behind the front one or two. Kewell has shown he has the ability and can score goals. For now Gerrard and Hamman can play in the middle but i can see hamman leaving in the summer so we can bring in someone fresh.
At the back i wouldnt say that Sami is tired, i just think he isnt the fastest defender in the premiership, and who coudl disagree? We need someone young and fast to play beside him who can tidy up whatever he misses.
And Kirkland would give the team a lot of confidence if he could go more than three games a row without injuring himself
As for Diouff, Murphy, Diao, Biscan et all, seems like a fair bit of dead wood amongst it all and i wouldnt know where to start!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:54 pm

Why would you want Kewell in right midfield when his best position is left midfield + his left footed.

Our best team is this ( in my opinion) :

KIRKLAND
      FINNAN   HYYPIA   HENCHOZ  RIISE

DIOUF   GERRARD  HAMANN  KEWELL

OWEN        BAROS

Henchoz is way way way way way better than biscan.
Kewell on the LEFT and Diouf on the RIGHT.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:03 pm

Frankly our team sucks, no point in this thread we need new players at Anfield.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion