Did u just watch andy gray on sky? - Biased andy gray

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed May 04, 2005 7:26 pm

Did any of you just the that bluenose bastad Andy Gray, saying how it wasnt a goal yesterday(fair enough, u know what sky are like with their great tecnology,and admittedly it didnt look in!), but thats not what has ****** me right off chaps.......
It is the fact that he is saying that there shouldnt have been a pen if the goal was disallowed....WHY i hear u cry.....because his FOOT WAS RAISED and as he said 'in european games every week that is alwasy a free kick'.

I mean for ****** sake, why can he not talk about our DOGS OF WAR last night eh??  or the fact that we have only conceded one goal in four games against juventus AND chelsea!!! ????!!!!!

I normally like andy gray, but the other day a friend was saying he'salways biased against us (obviously the toffe connection!!!) but i had never really noticed.......BUT I HAVE NOW>

****** OFF ANDY GRAY AND FOR THAT MATTER SKY TOOO!!!  did u lot see the advert yesterday of who will CHELSKI play in the final AC OR PSV........Talk about biased....C'mon u reds

YNWA[I]    :cool:
76-1115222408

Postby zarababe » Wed May 04, 2005 7:30 pm

.. with all respect .. lets not pay attention to some ar*sehole bluenose..

...who cares whether the ball crossed the line... I don't.. we are there and the other Bluesh*tes got what they deserved..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Wed May 04, 2005 7:31 pm

God I wished that I had Sky sometimes but if I did I'd never be able to get down to the boozer... its one of the only excuses I have left to get out and get leathered. :wwww
PhiLFC

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed May 04, 2005 7:34 pm

Lol @ Phil...........and ur right it doesnt matter, but it still p++sses me off......ISTANBUL HERE WE COME!!!!!

YNWA
76-1115222408

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion