Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:43 am

Steve Gerrard gerrard,
he can pass the ball 40 yards
hes big an hes F@ckin hard
steve gerrard gerrard :D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:45 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Gerrin Robbie lar :cool:

has anyone got the line sniffing picture

get in robbie.......yeeeeehaaaar

Its on the first page of this topic.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:46 am

:D heskey looks like strech armstrong
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:47 am

Ian Rush scores against the [email]bluekn@bs.....[/email]

Dalglish celebrates after LFC win the double, what a man, wish we still had him at the club.

Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:49 am

i still have the crown paints top in a frame at home
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:37 am

Lee J wrote:Dalglish celebrates after LFC win the double, what a man, wish we still had him at the club.

.. :) I lurve that pic.. smiles from ear to ear.. says it all really what it meant to him.. and what he gave as a player, player-manager and manager.. saw him in the crowd the other day too.. what a guy...

... the new stadium should have a walk way named after him.. "the Kenny Dalglish walkway".. walk in the footsteps of a true legend... sniff sniff.. I'm all overcome with emotion now..  :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:39 am

the walkway should be the tunnel leading out onto the pitch, then perhaps may stir more aggression and passion on a regular basis for LFC
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:04 am

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:10 am

:D See this fella luves us :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Fri Mar 18 2005, 07:46PM   

The Boss

posts 1047
which not many people know about, and they dont want the publicity, but this needed repeating!

I have aired my sentiments regarding this matter before, but I will spew some of it out again, I have mates who are kopites, in fact my best mate is one. I go to the derbies and sit next to him home and away [how can you hate someone who is your best mate?

The answer is you can't.

However I do hate Liverpool F.C. I hate them with a passion I hate the players, the manager, the coach the stadium, the club shop, the pro red press, the flags and banners, the scarves and the hats and badges. I hate the colour red, I hate Carlsberg I hate Reebok I hate the kop magazine, I hate Shankly, Paisley, Keegan, Dalglish, Rush, Hansen [and anyone else they have ever loved] I hate that ****** disgusting song and the little orange umper lumper that sings it. I hate their celebrity fans [Cilla, Tarbuck, Boardman and the rest of the ******] I hate Crown paints, i hate Candy, I hate their chairman I hate their board, I hate the way they deal in the transfer market, I hate their past players, I hate their arrogance their delusions of grandeur, their bias account of history, I hate the whole Liverpool machine. I hate what they stand for and what they represent.

I ****** hate them.

I hold my breath when I pass the shithole, I scribble out the faces of players and managers when I see them, I spit at the echo when it kisses their ******, I shout stuff at their fans when I see them and argue with them constantly I snap them when I play footy. Their fans are phoney hollow plastic heartless and emotionless. It just seems like one big hobby to them, they forget their victories after 10 minutes and get over their defeats even quicker. They make me sick.

They sit there in their bland sky sports stadium, with no atmosphere. It is full of tourists and foreigners who don’t give two ****** about the club Sky sports always turn up the volume of their fans when their on Sky [Every ****** week] Its like a ****** morgue in reality. They spout on about their full houses and how they cant get a ticket, Here's my advise to them [WELL ****** TRY!] The truth is that they don’t want a ticket (unless its for the cup final) they just wont admit that they’re not that arsed about it. If you want a ticket bad enough then you will get one [I always have]

So ****** off you lying ******.

Next time one of them says they cant get a ticket tell them that you can get them one. I guarantee 8 or 9 out of ten of them will make up an excuse why they can’t go. They block out all the problems of the past and nobody [except us] questions them. They poach players without punishment they tap up anybody who will listen to their putrid rhetoric. They have this perfect image that is as false as Danny Murphy’s scouse accent and nobody bats an eyelid. They cling on to former glories and go on and on and on about their 18 league titles blah blah blah They know the statistics but know ****** all about the game, "THEIR" club or anything else.

People say forget about Heysel. Well that is right, we should because them ****** certainly did [about 5 minutes after it happened] They have no ****** respect for anyone except themselves, it makes me ****** sick. Where is the memorial the minute’s silence? Where is there any apology, any regret, any sympathy? nowhere. Imagine if it was the other way around there would be ****** uproar Imagine if nobody observed a minutes silence for Hillsborough [well they would because they have respect] I observe the minutes silence every year and the people who don’t are ****** ****** Liverpool get all this respect but they give none out to anybody else They say Everton fans are sick for singing songs about Heysel yet they sing songs about the Munich disaster.

This is my point they employ different standards. They try to take the moral high ground and look down and sneer at the so-called "lesser clubs" but the fact is they are horrible ****** ******. They contradict themselves all the time and think they are better than everyone else.

They make me ****** sick.

They think they have a divine right to win the title and think that teams are scared to play them. They really should open their eyes and get real They are an average ****** team who are light years behind Man utd and Arsenal but they wont have any of it They live in a fantasy world where Liverpool are still the best team They constantly say they are gonna win the league [but never ****** do] I suppose Kewell/Nunez/Garcia/Morientes will be the last piece of jigsaw eh? and they are only 10 more games from greatness.

****** off you blind and ignorant bellends.

I hate them with a passion. I always think that a part of loving EVERTON is hating Liverpool. They are combined and come as a package deal. I feel that hating Liverpool makes me realise how much I love Everton. I wake up everyday and thank god that I didn’t have to support that bunch of flag waving scarf wearing kop sitting kop ****** phoney hollow Reebok wearing Carlsberg drinking ****** ******. So I suppose you could say that I don’t care for that club very much.

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:14 am

Don't worry, we hate you too.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:16 am

Lee J wrote:Ian Rush scores against the [email=bluekn@bs.....]bluekn@bs.....[/email]

Dalglish celebrates after LFC win the double, what a man, wish we still had him at the club.

Great days.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:40 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::D See this fella luves us :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The Boss

For God's sake, they exist to hate us don't they? 

If this pr!ck wants his article taken seriously and not laughed at, he should have vented his spleen about how much he loves Everton and not how much he hates Liverpool. 

He sounds like a desperate tw@t to me because he was unfortunately born a blue.

I predict that whatever the result this weekend, we will have a couple of bluenose d!ckheads on here over the next day or two, and if they do, I will rise to this for the one and only occasion and go on Bluekipper and hit them with a hard hitting fact, that I actually know TWO EVERTON FANS WHO USED TO SUPPORT LIVERPOOL.

You'd better fu**ing believe it.  I sh!t you not.

See what they think of that.  Two of their own supporting the enemy.  By the way, whenever I see these people, I never let them forget it by the way, and never ever will.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:44 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::D See this fella luves us :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The Boss

For God's sake, they exist to hate us don't they? 

If this pr!ck wants his article taken seriously and not laughed at, he should have vented his spleen about how much he loves Everton and not how much he hates Liverpool. 

He sounds like a desperate tw@t to me because he was unfortunately born a blue.

I predict that whatever the result this weekend, we will have a couple of bluenose d!ckheads on here over the next day or two, and if they do, I will rise to this for the one and only occasion and go on Bluekipper and hit them with a hard hitting fact, that I actually know TWO EVERTON FANS WHO USED TO SUPPORT LIVERPOOL.

You'd better fu**ing believe it.  I sh!t you not.

See what they think of that.  Two of their own supporting the enemy.  By the way, whenever I see these people, I never let them forget it by the way, and never ever will.

:D I knew youd love that post Jonny :laugh: .
Yer Warnocks blown the gaff on Leon Osman being a Liverpool Fan .  There gona luv that  :D  :upside:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:03 am

Oh yes, we all remember what happened to the bitter blues 5 seconds before this photo was taken

SAD SAD Bluesh*te :laugh:
Last edited by Woollyback on Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:05 am

.. aww I lurve Gary Mac ...what a treasure he was :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion