Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Democracy in action - Rehabilitation

Royal Pardon for Stu the Red ...OK
62%
Off with his head .....again
38%

Total votes : 13

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:42 pm

I've had my fights with this fella , but apart from one outrageous post , he hasn't done anything that the rest of haven't (ie: ****** everyone off ) . If he pulled his neck in a bit we would appreciate that he does make a lot more of a contribution to this site than many others.
He deserves to be in the "Advanced Forum" whether he likes it or not.
Vote for the " Royal Pardon "

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stapo1000 » Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:51 pm

stu makes a lot of very good posts. only problem is his tendency to immateurely insult some of mine. if he puts an end to that, then,yes he should be let in. i'm not voting tho cos i dont feel i deserve a say in the matter.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:43 am

Is this to do with the number of balls sitting under one's Avatar? If u don't have any does that mean you've been good ?
???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:52 am

i have no balls either zarababe   :D
112-1077774096

Postby LFC » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:40 am

The little football icons are an indication of 'normal' member posting level. Premium members do not have this as they are all at Elite Member level automatically all members will have 'warning pips' shown if they have been warned for bad posting, these will be reduced or removed if the member posts in an acceptable way for a period.

Stu the Red had received several warnings but as he has maintained a good standard of posting these have gradually/recently been removed.
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
LFC
LFC Admin

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:40 am

He's never directly bothered me personally.  I tend to stay out of his way really - he seems to criticise EVERYBODY who doesn't agree with him.  Saying that, I do enjoy reading his posts.  If he was just a little more diplomatic and tactful then i'm sure he would be in here.

I've been reading rather than posting lately anyway.  I hate the close season.  Too much transfer rubbish.  Not worth getting involved in stupid fights with other members over players we would all like to see at Anfield and who we will probably never sign. :D  :D  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby mistyred » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:03 am

Stu does come out with wierd stuff but then again so do we all from time to time:p :p .

Is he really in the force:;): blimey what a pc he would make on a night out, put you on a downer might aswell have stayed at home:D :D .

But he makes me laugh most of the time anyway.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:21 am

The guy's as passionate about LFC as anyone in the forum, sometimes almost too passionate (if thats possible). He's had some right old ding dongs with other members (including me) but he does from time to time make some valid and certainly debatable points.
(If only he didn't insist on driving them home with a hammer ! )
:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:47 pm

Stu is a good player. His best position is "attacking-defense", although sometimes he keeps the ball too long.

:D :p

So, keep him!
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:19 pm

:D  :laugh:  :D
But did you vote that way ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redandblue » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:41 pm

No. The guy is full of insults and abuse at the slightest hint of a contrary view. This is meant to be a debating board and it would be dull if we all shared the same opinions, but we can have differing views and be critical of the club without resorting to abuse.

This board is one of the best footie boards around for that very reason.

He may be well intentioned but he is a discourteous nutter, in my view.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:51 pm

Stu is an interesting guy with a lot of very good opinions, but he does throw the dummy out of the pram when other people disagree with him.

I think he has curbed his abusive ways to a fair degree, but a lot of members are still raw with him after the whole Houllier sacking affair.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:54 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Stu is an interesting guy with a lot of very good opinions, but he does throw the dummy out of the pram when other people disagree with him.

I think he has curbed his abusive ways to a fair degree, but a lot of members are still raw with him after the whole Houllier sacking affair.

b#llocks! :D

nah stu's alright even though he claims to be a "bigger supporter" than everyone else on this forum.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:51 am

Stu's ok , he just likes the sound of his own voice more than most :D

His delivery and approach can be a tad harsh at times but along with the general consensus in here I think he does make some valid points.

He once PM's me !!!!!! What did i do to deserve that !!!!!! :p

He's typically Liverpuuddlian in his approach in that he is abrasive and direct, falsey believing  that it adds wreight to his argument :laugh:

I stil say keep him though , I actually enjoy his posts , rants and all !!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:41 am

He's alright and frequently makes very valid points however he has a tendency to lose his cool over nothing (if i remember correctly he did once over spelling).  He is abusive to a number of members and is always entertaining.  He's a character and I think we should keep him.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion