Cisse
Alonso
Josemi
Luis Garcia
+ Milan Baros is out for 3 games.

What the ****** are we gonna do?
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:24 pm

Warnock
Morientes
Hamann
Luis Garcia
back in 2-3 weeks

Alonso might be back in 4 weeks

Traore...who cares!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:25 pm

there`s an international break coming up so it`ll give the short term injuries a chance to clear up.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Eazy-E » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:33 pm

Yes but who are we going to play against Bolton:

DUDEK

CARRAGHER                         HYYPIA
FINNAN                                                                                      ?????

GERRARD                           BISCAN
NUNEZ                                                                                       RIISE

LE TALLEC                           :(
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:37 pm

We are gona be alrite considered none of our strikers have scored since December :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:59 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:We are gona be alrite considered none of our strikers have scored since December :)

pmsl true
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:05 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:We are gona be alrite considered none of our strikers have scored since December :)

:laugh: it pays to have perspective.. is that true Lynd's  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:08 pm

morientes scored against charlton and was it fulham with the header?, baros scored against leverkusen, their all recent goals our front two have scored.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:37 pm

Well I'd Play Benitez in mid so he can control everything better from there.  And i'd have a comnpetition to "win a liverpool contract for a day" and the winner would be our striker :D
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:22 am

haha nice  :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:25 am

L-type wrote:Well I'd Play Benitez in mid so he can control everything better from there.  And i'd have a comnpetition to "win a liverpool contract for a day" and the winner would be our striker :D

the boss ia already considering his options  :D

"We are going to be short in attack now," said the manager. "I have seen the replays of the incident and maybe it was a red card offence (re:Baros)

"If we get any more problems then I might get a game myself. I'm training well!" 

Awww...  :upside:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:44 am

International break should see a few players back like Morientes and Garcia. I don't know how seriously Warnock and Hamann are injured, Warnock's looked nasty :(
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:27 am

from what i heard... its a week to 10 days for warnock, morientes, hamman and garcia. shouldn't be too much of a prob with the international break coming up.

bu then i'm p*ssed and may be wronmg...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:50 am

Hear me out...

Dudek

Finnan       Hyypia         Pellegrino    Riise

Nunez     Carragher        Biscan       Smicer

Gerrard

Le Tallec         

Carragher in midfield? Not as stupid an idea as you probably think it is (and let's not forget that I was practically laughed off the forum for suggesting Riise as an option for left-midfield last season...) - we need a holding midfielder, and so long as Biscan has one of his good days in terms of distribution, that frees up Carra for a withdrawn Hamann-style role, breaking up the play and just playing it nice and simple either short to his wide midfielders, or else back to the defence. He's so much more comfortable with the ball this season, and he's more than capable of doing that job well.

This frees up Stevie as an attacking force. It's a role he's already played this season, and to good effect. He'd be wasted as a line-leading striker, which is why I've pencilled him in as a slightly withdrawn link between midfield and Le Tallec. His ease at holding off players, and his quality short game would give Igor, Smicer and Nunez time to get up with the play so that there are more attacking options available. And if he finds himself in the box, he's a good enough finisher for the job as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not confident in Hyypia and Pellegrino as a defensive pairing, but its in situations like this that big performances are needed from out-of-form players (although I have to say Pellegrino did encourage me against Everton), and we're so short on personnel that experimentation is needed somewhere on the pitch. We've been leaking so regularly that p*ssing about with the centre backs isn't exactly a gamble anyway.
ivor_the_injun

Postby bedlovedays » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:15 am

sounds good, but can you arrange for smicer to be the water boy and benitez to take his place, honestly ,,,,,,,
agree with gerrard up there but would like to see riise further up,,,,,,,his shots must scare the pants off of keepers,,,,,,,,wait,, i know
smicer and dudek can play goal together!!!!!!
bedlovedays

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion