Dear dudek & paletta . . .

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Smeg » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:21 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Crouchamania wrote:Well it all boils down to this. Would you rather (hypotetically) have a young striker whos barely played a game in his career at first team and who wouldnt have much confidence or somebody who has a lot of experience and despite his age and slowness is one of the best finishers in the history of the game.

Make your own mind up. ???

Fowler has no future in top flight football...he's too slow for the Premiership and too unfit for much else.

I'd rather have someone with a future...not someone whose being paid 30k a week to play in the reserves.

Do you know why he doesn't play for Liverpool?  its because he can't run and has the fitness of a 40 year old....if you want 'legends' at the club, then why not get rush back?  i'm sure he's still a quality finisher!  :laugh:

He scored last night you fucking gimp.

The whoppers follwing this club now...
Smeg

Postby tiptoptoon » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:44 pm

i think you should send dudek his p45...

you know we have always taken stick off you lot for our poor defence and we take it in the good natured way that its intended but :censored: me you were rubbish last night.. 9 goals scored against you in 2 games is shocking.....
and you know it aswell...  well done for leaving at half time though.showed liverpools "world famous" supporters are as fickle as the rest..:p
tiptoptoon

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:48 pm

tiptoptoon wrote:i think you should send dudek his p45...

you know we have always taken stick off you lot for our poor defence and we take it in the good natured way that its intended but :censored: me you were rubbish last night.. 9 goals scored against you in 2 games is shocking.....
and you know it aswell...  well done for leaving at half time though.showed liverpools "world famous" supporters are as fickle as the rest..:p

:laugh:

Glad our misfortune made you so happy , I guess for you it was almost like winning something    :D 

F'uck off and join the Scottish Premier League , who knows , you might even finish in the top 10  .

:no   :no   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Chrissy » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:52 pm

woof woof ! wrote: :laugh:

Glad our misfortune made you so happy , I guess for you it was almost like winning something    :D 

F'uck off and join the Scottish Premier League , who knows , you might even finish in the top 10  .

:D  :D  :D
Chrissy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tiptoptoon » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:54 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

wow more original and funny comments...

see thats the trouble with you lot, you just churn out the same :censored: again and again, you never think up anything new..

you think it affects us when you mention about us winning :censored: all?
we live with it so change the record or get something funny to say..
tiptoptoon

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:59 pm

tiptoptoon wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

see thats the trouble with you lot, you just churn out the same :censored: again and again, you never think up anything new..

You're right , sorry mate , maybe this will make you laugh .

MICHAEL OWEN

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:00 pm

Newcastle,

Who the f#ck are ya!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't even win a proper f#cking trophy, so they give you the Intertoto Cup! Talk about winning Mickey Mouse competitions.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby destro » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:02 pm

tiptoptoon wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

And you have come here for what exactly ? To hear something funny, get a grip, get a life and get a Chubby Brown DVD. If the highlight of your night is to come here and gloat about a cup competition  (that you were out of before we played our game) then i feel really sorry for you. And as for fans leaving at halftime, were you AT the game ? Dont believe everything you see and hear on the T.V in your local shopping centre TV rental place. Remember the great KK being hailed as your saviour live on telly ?, even legends cant work miracles  :rasp
destro

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:03 pm

Have you shown Duff and Owen your empty trophy cabinet? Have they dusted it up for ya? :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:07 pm

A.B. wrote:Have you shown Duff and Owen your empty trophy cabinet? Have they dusted it up for ya? :laugh:

They weren't bothered  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:07 pm

metalhead wrote:
A.B. wrote:Have you shown Duff and Owen your empty trophy cabinet? Have they dusted it up for ya? :laugh:

No, they tried but they got injured on their way there.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm

Smeg wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Crouchamania wrote:Well it all boils down to this. Would you rather (hypotetically) have a young striker whos barely played a game in his career at first team and who wouldnt have much confidence or somebody who has a lot of experience and despite his age and slowness is one of the best finishers in the history of the game.

Fowler has no future in top flight football...he's too slow for the Premiership and too unfit for much else.

I'd rather have someone with a future...not someone whose being paid 30k a week to play in the reserves.

Do you know why he doesn't play for Liverpool?  its because he can't run and has the fitness of a 40 year old....if you want 'legends' at the club, then why not get rush back?  i'm sure he's still a quality finisher!  :laugh:

Fowler got a tap in and then vanished from the match for the rest of the game...woopy f**king doo!

What about his clear header he sent to row M of the kop from 4 yards? or his long passes that ALL went out of play?

Bottom line is, he's not good enough...not even the reserves and this needs to be addressed.

Why have ageing and past it players at our club?  If they arn't good enough and don't have a future...they should be let go and thats what i would do with Fowler and Dudek.  That would save at least 60k a week alone.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:21 pm

A.B. wrote:
metalhead wrote:

I heard owen had a stroke when he saw the cabnit  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:22 pm

metalhead wrote:
A.B. wrote:
metalhead wrote:

I heard owen had a stroke when he saw the cabnit  :D

He pulled his hamstring too.  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby destro » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:30 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Smeg wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Fowler got a tap in and then vanished from the match for the rest of the game...woopy f**king doo!

What about his clear header he sent to row M of the kop from 4 yards? or his long passes that ALL went out of play?

Bottom line is, he's not good enough...not even the reserves and this needs to be addressed.

Why have ageing and past it players at our club?  If they arn't good enough and don't have a future...they should be let go and thats what i would do with Fowler and Dudek.  That would save at least 60k a week alone.

Hes not going to score from every chance he gets ( name a player that does ) Do all of Alonsos or Stevies long balls reach their targets everytime ?. As old as he is i would rather see him in the area when a cross comes in than ANY other forward we have at the moment.

His goalscoring ability is pure natural talent it cant be taught. Teddy Sheringham wasnt blessed with pace and wasnt one to be seen running at players with the ball yet managed to be prolific and even now give him a chance in the box and he will stick it away most of the time. Larsson is 35 and yet he hasnt lost his natural talent of scoring goals.

People slate Crouch and say if only we had Bellamy or Kuyt on the end of that chance, well i think the same if its Kuyt,Bellamy or Crouch. With Robbie you know its not just about the money, its not as if he needs it. We know Rafa is a sentimental sod ( dudek in istanbul ) and that Robbie was never going to be our leading scorer ( more down to lack of games than chances by the way ).

Even when his contract is up i would love to see him stay on a coach teaching our forwards how to finish
destro

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion