David kennedy - what a t******.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Italian Job 2005 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:20 am

Have any of you heard about this guy who wrote and overly long and detailed letter to uefa about why Liverpool should not be permitted to the Champions League next season.

When you read the letter its quite clear that he is a dickhead and a proper blueshite evertonian - although he omits to mention this fact at any point in the letter (I wonder why).  It has even transpired recently that this git runs an everton website ffs.  He even stoops so low as to say that he wont mention Heysel because it has nothing to do with the situation but then proceeds to goe on about the event at length.

The main crux of his argument is that he claims, “rules are rules and Liverpool knew the rules at the start of the season, the top four in the PL qualify for the CL.”  From memory I believe that’s word for word what he claims and there is nothing written down.  The reality is that there is no rule which states that the top 4 in the PL go through to the following season’s CL. The rule from UEFA actually states that it is up to the FA of the particular country to nominate its representatives in the competition, up to now the English FA have elected to send the top 4 through but this is not a hard and fast rule.

Hopefully this letter will prove an irrelevance and we will be admitted anyway.  It doesnt help having people like that actively campaigning to see us excluded though.
The Italian Job 2005

Postby XSD » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:30 am

It won't make any difference, half the bluenoses were saying that already.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:02 am

makes me laff. as much as i like seein english teams do well in europe (well only arsanal.) i hope they get some one hard in the quallifier and dont get to the groupe stages. in the end it was liverpool handin them forth after not bein able to take advantage of there poor form after gravesan left. CANT WAIT TO SEE WERE THEY FINISH NEXT SEASON
kopite_1232002

Postby babu » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:05 am

Italian Job, where can i read this letter. would cheer me up this morning reading some one-eyed :censored: from a dic.khead

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:10 am

Everyone is allowed their opinion and the right to voice it, not matter how stupid it is :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:32 am

laza wrote:Everyone is allowed their opinion and the right to voice it, not matter how stupid it is :D

see above  :D
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:00 am

kopite_1232002 wrote:makes me laff. as much as i like seein english teams do well in europe (well only arsanal.) i hope they get some one hard in the quallifier and dont get to the groupe stages. in the end it was liverpool handin them forth after not bein able to take advantage of there poor form after gravesan left. CANT WAIT TO SEE WERE THEY FINISH NEXT SEASON

I hope they get Inter Milan, then there fans wont be able to go, as they have to play there home games behind closed doors. Imagine Milan beat them 4-0 at the San siro and then rest the big guns at Goodison.
That would be brilliant. :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:15 am

The Italian Job 2005 wrote:Have any of you heard about this guy who wrote and overly long and detailed letter to uefa about why Liverpool should not be permitted to the Champions League next season.

When you read the letter its quite clear that he is a dickhead and a proper blueshite evertonian - although he omits to mention this fact at any point in the letter (I wonder why).  It has even transpired recently that this git runs an everton website ffs.  He even stoops so low as to say that he wont mention Heysel because it has nothing to do with the situation but then proceeds to goe on about the event at length.

The main crux of his argument is that he claims, “rules are rules and Liverpool knew the rules at the start of the season, the top four in the PL qualify for the CL.”  From memory I believe that’s word for word what he claims and there is nothing written down.  The reality is that there is no rule which states that the top 4 in the PL go through to the following season’s CL. The rule from UEFA actually states that it is up to the FA of the particular country to nominate its representatives in the competition, up to now the English FA have elected to send the top 4 through but this is not a hard and fast rule.

Hopefully this letter will prove an irrelevance and we will be admitted anyway.  It doesnt help having people like that actively campaigning to see us excluded though.

Dude, you should write for KopBlog, remarkable how similar your post is to Gerry's from the 8th June 2005, albeit with a few words changed here and there.

If you're going to cut and paste, at least quote the author.  Unless you are Gerry and I wholeheartedly apologise, but I have a sneaky suspicion you're not him.
jonnymac1979

Postby policy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:23 am

Woot! Who cares what the bluenoses say. They can believe that they are the best in the world. It just won't be true for 99.99999% of the world.

Hope we are the team that gets to knock them out if they get far enough.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:25 am

The Italian Job 2005 wrote:Have any of you heard about this guy who wrote and overly long and detailed letter to uefa about why Liverpool should not be permitted to the Champions League next season.

one thing to say to that guy now.

:rasp  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:36 am

He should be allowed to voice his opinion and remember... there are no stupid comments just stupid people :D
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:44 pm

but wouldn't a comment by a stupid person be classed as a stupid comment Starbridge?

perhaps thomas88 could help us out with that one? :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:48 pm

Just another bitter bluenose :censored:. :rasp
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:51 pm

stmichael wrote:

one thing to say to that guy now.

:rasp  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp

Thats a bit rich coming from you lad  :D

The meek shall inherit the earth (as long as thats OK with everyone else )  :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:03 pm

Dalglish wrote:The meek shall inherit the earth (as long as thats OK with everyone else )  :p

yeah the rest of us will escape to the stars   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion