Dark days again - Inept, no desire ala houllier

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:22 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
madred wrote:Rafa sees Gerrard as a vital cog in our machine, but this season a spanner has got into our cog, therefore the machine isn't working properly. The cog (Gerrard) has to keep on trying to spin to dislodge the spanner that's in the works and has to help Rafa try and move the spanner out of the cog, so that the machine functions properly again. However the cog isn't trying hard enough to force the spanner from the cog and this can lead to friction between the engineer (Rafa) and the vital cog in the works (Gerrard).

what i would like to know is "who put the spanner in the works"  :wwww
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:24 pm

It pains me to have to say this ...but we are a team going nowhere fast! and until this board of ours give rafa the full backing he deserves (by this i mean financially) we will never be taken as serious contenders for the league title. The team lacks motivation, drive, and passion...the players look disheartened, its time for parry and moores to move aside and let someone else take over the reigns of our great club..we need investment if we are to compete with the mancs and chelsea's...and we need it now! otherwise we will sink into a mediocre mid-table team.  :sniffle
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:25 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:
madred wrote:Rafa sees Gerrard as a vital cog in our machine, but this season a spanner has got into our cog, therefore the machine isn't working properly. The cog (Gerrard) has to keep on trying to spin to dislodge the spanner that's in the works and has to help Rafa try and move the spanner out of the cog, so that the machine functions properly again. However the cog isn't trying hard enough to force the spanner from the cog and this can lead to friction between the engineer (Rafa) and the vital cog in the works (Gerrard).

what i would like to know is "who put the spanner in the works"  :wwww

It's not the case 'who', more a case of 'what' and it comes down to several things. These things are all evident this season.
67-1161385641

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:27 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:It's seems to me that Gerrard farts and everyone sniffs, everyone has personal at some stage in their lives.

Yeah but being in the spot light with all the added pressures on your shoulders can be much harder to deal with when you have personal problems. It must be quite serious the lad looks like he has something bothering him bigtime.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:27 pm

Personally I'd prefer Gerrard to stay if it was a choice between the two of them. Rafa might be off in a year or two anyway. Also, anyone who really thinks about the CL and the FA Cup will realise that the success was more due to Gerrard than Rafa. Rafa's great plan in the CL, playing Kewell and dropping Didi was hardly a master stroke. Nor was his decision to let Hamman go this year. It was always clear that an injury to Sissoko would make him indispensable.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:29 pm

alessandromagno wrote:Personally I'd prefer Gerrard to stay if it was a choice between the two of them. Rafa might be off in a year or two anyway. Also, anyone who really thinks about the CL and the FA Cup will realise that the success was more due to Gerrard than Rafa. Rafa's great plan in the CL, playing Kewell and dropping Didi was hardly a master stroke. Nor was his decision to let Hamman go this year. It was always clear that an injury to Sissoko would make him indispensable.

There was me thinking that eleven players made a team, not just one player. Gerrard played his part, like the rest of his team mates and Rafa and the management, not mention the fans who went to both matches all contributed to two of the finest cup finals in recent memory.
67-1161385641

Postby puroresu » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:54 pm

we are gonna be in a real fight for 4th this season.  honestly people it is not a joke! 

I think it is gonna be a serious struggle..
puroresu

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:33 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
metalhead wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Its not just Gerrard !The whole team was cr@p today mate!

The only one any where near fit to wear the jersey was young Agger....and he was just OK!

They weren't cr@p! if they were then we would have lost the game. We were dissapointing and should have won.

Dissapointing?

Around 70% posession..great! Unfortunately the team were vastly as threatening as a toothless pitbull!

Free kicks ....awful

Corners.....dire

Passing...not good enough

Heart...Zero

Passion..nowhere to be seen

Commitment...was none

Tell me that was just dissapointing?
In fact it was worse than cr@p it was fu.cking spineless sh.ite!

Disagree!

if that what they showed today then they would have lost!! LOST!

we had lots of shots on target and lots of chances, our finishing was not good enough, it showed some of the players did try hard! The players tried their best your being harsh on your criticisim
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:38 pm

stop over-reacting... we've drawn away to middlesborough (like last season) and sheffield united and lost to man utd, chelsea, arsenal, everton and bolton (5 games which never guarantee a point) ...at home we've drawn with blackburn and beaten everyone else.

the season's hardest fixtures are already out of the way... now its time to get a few home wins under our belt to get some confidence back in the team and away we go - unbeaten for the rest of the season! :blues:
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:40 pm

metalhead wrote:Disagree!

if that what they showed today then they would have lost!! LOST!

we had lots of shots on target and lots of chances, our finishing was not good enough, it showed some of the players did try hard! The players tried their best your being harsh on your criticisim

You're right and you're wrong. You're right in saying we created chances and our finishing wasn't good enough, but you're wrong in saying all our players tried their best, because not all of them did.
67-1161385641

Postby Rafa D » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:46 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:We need:

1. New owners
2. New stadium
3. New manager
4. New players
5. New captain
6. New ground staff
7. New kit
8. New kitchen staff
9. New brand of toilet paper
10. New carpet in the executive boxes

To get rid of the "new" fans
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:55 pm

alessandromagno wrote:I doubt that Reina is world class. Personally, I always preferred Dudek.

You're talking out of your :censored:. He saved us from equaling our worst start to the season away from home today.

Of course he's made some mistakes here and there, but name me a keeper that hasn't. I had to close my eyes when crosses were put in our box when Dudek was in goal.

Dudek has been :censored: in the league ever since his two blunders against Manure.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:57 pm

alessandromagno wrote:Personally I'd prefer Gerrard to stay if it was a choice between the two of them. Rafa might be off in a year or two anyway. Also, anyone who really thinks about the CL and the FA Cup will realise that the success was more due to Gerrard than Rafa. Rafa's great plan in the CL, playing Kewell and dropping Didi was hardly a master stroke. Nor was his decision to let Hamman go this year. It was always clear that an injury to Sissoko would make him indispensable.

Gerrard won the Champions League did he? Was Gerrard that got us the draw we needed against Juventus away from home?

Was Gerrard that scored us the goal against Chelsea?

Don't be so f#cking stupid. He took a side that was filled with deadwood in Biscan't,Traore,Smicer,etc.. and won us the Champions League final. Everyone played a part in our success, not just Rafa and not just Gerrard.

Biggest load of toash I've read in my life.
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby coddy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:00 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:We need:

1. New owners
2. New stadium
3. New manager
4. New players
5. New captain
6. New ground staff
7. New kit
8. New kitchen staff
9. New brand of toilet paper
10. New carpet in the executive boxes

To get rid of the "new" fans

dont worry RD the 2005-now fans will soon leave if we dont win silverware this season, they'll be back to Chelski fans   :devil:
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coddy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:02 am

A.B. wrote:

Gerrard won the Champions League did he? Was Gerrard that got us the draw we needed against Juventus away from home?

Was Gerrard that scored us the goal against Chelsea?

Don't be so f#cking stupid. He took a side that was filled with deadwood in Biscan't,Traore,Smicer,etc.. and won us the Champions League final. Everyone played a part in our success, not just Rafa and not just Gerrard.

Biggest load of toash I've read in my life.

Disagree, i dont think it would have been won without SG, with or without the goal. He was the man who gave so called "deadwood" encouragement and inspiration to do the unimaginable and provide the world with the best nights football for a long time.

Although he wasnt a one man team, he was the sole reason we didnt lose the 2005 CL final by a record amount of goals.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion