Daniel Agger to sign - £5.8m fee agreed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby karnevale (dk) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:37 pm

Thank you for the nice remarks.

First, AB, I don't know which is right, but the mentioned Brondby-boss has been in the media and informed that Aggers contract runs for two more years, not just 1½ - but then again, this may not be correct.

Secondly, I have something you may like. I'm citing from memory, so maybe not 100% accurate, but close. This summer, the air was thick of Agger-rumors sending him to various premiership clubs, Bayern Münich, Juventus, etc. The only time he ever commented on a rumor, it sounded like this: "Well, it's an honor being linked with such a great club like Liverpool".

No, I am not just trying to be friends with you lads:)
karnevale (dk)

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:43 pm

Interesting information
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:11 am

Well if he wants to come to Liverpool we should have no problem with forcing the trasfer through.  Hope Brondby can use the cash to make themselves real contenders again, maybe pip anderlecht for a CL spot.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:17 am

Aren't Anderlecht a Belgian team  ???   Brondby is in Denmark mate
Gaunt

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:39 am

:laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby Robin_kopite7 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:50 am

Gaunt wrote:Aren't Anderlecht a Belgian team  ???   Brondby is in Denmark mate

Good point  ???  :D
Robin_kopite7

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:26 am

I know that his current boss now in holiday.Hope that Daniel will sign before Man U match . Hypia looks awful in our last match.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:49 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:I know that his current boss now in holiday.Hope that Daniel will sign before Man U match . Hypia looks awful in our last match.

*smacks head against the wall*

Where were you when we were keeping clean sheets left and right?  :Oo: If you had payed attention, you would had noticed that Hyypia was one of our best defenders in that run.

One or two games do not make a bad player. If he plays badly consistantly then you'll have a point
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:06 am

More news

The danish national defender Daniel Agger 21, has agreed personal terms with Liverpool and he will earn 30.000 a week in Liverpool according several english newspapers.
Brondby has already bought a new defender to take over Daniel Agger`s position.
Liverpool and Brondby will try to close the deal in this week.

http://www.liverpool4ever.dk/modules....sid=133
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:43 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:I know that his current boss now in holiday.Hope that Daniel will sign before Man U match . Hypia looks awful in our last match.

Please stop posting. :no
115-1073096938

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:17 am

smacks head against the wall*Where were you when we were keeping clean sheets left and right?   If you had payed attention, you would had noticed that Hyypia was one of our best defenders in that run.One or two games do not make a bad player. If he plays badly consistantly then you'll have a point / Please stop posting.

"Hypia looks awful in our last match." I didnt state that all the match .... please open your eyes before your read unless you are blind or your left your brain somewhere.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby L-type » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:38 am

Gaunt wrote:Aren't Anderlecht a Belgian team  ???   Brondby is in Denmark mate

haha yep caught me there.  I was a thinkin sumthin didn't add up, but whatever best of luck to em anyways. :D  :D  :D
Last edited by L-type on Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:58 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
smacks head against the wall*Where were you when we were keeping clean sheets left and right?   If you had payed attention, you would had noticed that Hyypia was one of our best defenders in that run.One or two games do not make a bad player. If he plays badly consistantly then you'll have a point / Please stop posting.

"Hypia looks awful in our last match." I didnt state that all the match .... please open your eyes before your read unless you are blind or your left your brain somewhere.

''I hope we get Agger before we play Man U'', that statement tells me that you want us to bench Hyypia because of one poor game, am I wrong?

If I interperted it wrongly, then I appologize
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:21 am

''I hope we get Agger before we play Man U'', that statement tells me that you want us to bench Hyypia because of one poor game, am I wrong?If I interperted it wrongly, then I appologize

Nobody wrong and Nobody right ... It's all only Opinion. Bottomline Rafa need a new CB. My Opinion is this season is still long way to go. Hypia have been one best defender in EPL but his days have past.

I don't think Hypia will be bench when we vs with Man Sh#t but if we sign Daniel Agger before match atleast he will be play to cover Hypia , maybe in the last 15 / 20 min.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby L-type » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:25 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
''I hope we get Agger before we play Man U'', that statement tells me that you want us to bench Hyypia because of one poor game, am I wrong?If I interperted it wrongly, then I appologize

Nobody wrong and Nobody right ... It's all only Opinion. Bottomline Rafa need a new CB. My Opinion is this season is still long way to go. Hypia have been one best defender in EPL but his days have past.

I don't think Hypia will be bench when we vs with Man Sh#t but if we sign Daniel Agger before match atleast he will be play to cover Hypia , maybe in the last 15 / 20 min.

We have a weeks rest untill the Tottenham Match, and a full week before we play Man Utd again. They'll be plenty of time for Hypiia to rest.
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion