Daniel Agger to sign - £5.8m fee agreed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:12 am

Liverpool has signed another Brondby player by the name of Martin Hansen, he is 16 and plays in goal.

if this has been posted else where, well sorry, and i posted this here as its all Brondby, very considerate i am. :oops:
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Effes » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:14 am

Red wrote:Liverpool has signed another Brondby player by the name of Martin Hansen, he is 16 and plays in goal.

if this has been posted else where, well sorry, and i posted this here as its all Brondby, very considerate i am. :oops:

Where did you hear that?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:16 am

"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Gareth G » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:18 am

Sabre, from lfc.tv:

Jerzy Dudek has reacted angrily to morning newspaper claims that he has criticised manager Rafael Benitez by declaring: "I have nothing but respect for the boss." 
The Liverpool goalkeeper is unhappy with claims that he has launched a scathing attack on the Reds' boss and, although he admits he is frustrated not to be playing at the moment, he is furious with suggestions that he never wants to play for the club again.

"I was very unhappy to read the stories about me in today's newspapers," said Dudek. "I did not say those things and have sat down with the manager and told him that.

"I have a great deal of respect for Rafa Benitez and have learnt more from him in the past 18 months than from any other manager in my career. You do not insult somebody you respect.

"It's crazy when people claim I don't want to play for Liverpool anymore. This is a great club with fantastic supporters, so why would I not want to be involved?

"Like any other footballer I want to play regularly. I have become frustrated at my current situation, but I am a professional and will continue to work as hard as I can in training and do my best for Liverpool Football club."
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:01 am

I think it's Bye-Bye Jerzy
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:45 pm

was thinking about a song for agger do and thought up this and posted it in the interactive songs to learn and sing thing in the official site, will see if it is put up but anyway:

agger do do do
he'll stick to you like glue
agger do do do
just like carra, sami too
agger do do do
he's red and white not blue
agger do do do
he was a major coup

:buttrock

Think its pretty good myself.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby n886 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:18 am

Red wrote:Liverpool has signed another Brondby player by the name of Martin Hansen, he is 16 and plays in goal.

Martin Hansen (the keeper at left) have earlier been tested at Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool in december. He joined Liverpool 12/1-06 because he better liked the people at Liverpool than Tottenham and Arsenal.

I'm sure that Daniel Agger are going to be a succes in Liverpool. Until now i havn't seen hes limits, whether it has been Champions League (qualificaion), Uefa Cup or on the national team. I can't wait to see him play with the red jersey in PL! :D
All the stores (in DK) I have been in and looking for a Liverpool jersey has been sold out since Agger signed with Liverpool... So he is very popular here in Denmark.

I found a small video with Agger, playing against Tromsø (Norway) and FC Copenhagen (DK) in Royal League: http://youtube.com/w/Aggertizer?v=98wGloDV0v0&search=agger

//Allan (DK)
n886

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion