Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:26 pm

A.B. wrote:Traore will be Dr.Evil in the new Austin Powers :laugh:

imagine him doing the evil laugh with his finger

Muhahahaha...muhahahahaha   :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Krintel » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:45 pm

I'm a Brøndby fan myself, so I must admit that I'm doubting this transfer... Without Daniel, our team is not even near its maximum... 63 mio. kroners is an awful lot of money, but Daniel Agger is without doubt the greatest defender to ever play on any danish team. His skills is amazing and you will be stunned how experienced and cool he is, though he's only 21 years old! Liverpool FC made a great deal by signing Agger, I have no doubt that he will make his way into the first-team shortly... Not even hardcore Reds/Hyypia fans will be able to deny that boys unatural talent for football and that Rafa Benitez HAS to give ham a chance in the first-team very soon...

And this a comment from a passionate Brøndby-fan that's watched every single Agger-game through his 2 year periode in BIF - It's almost scary how talented this lad is. Great deal for Liverpool, great deal for Brøndby, and certainly er great deal for Daniel Agger and the Danish nationalteam! I must admit that my heart aches a bit by the thought of loosing such a star. Maybe he's just warming the bench for LFC for now, but in Denmark he's the biggest talent since Michael Laudrup..! Congratulations with this brilliant signing, and treat him well, or I'll kick all you :censored: in the bullocks :D

Patrick, passionate Brøndby and Daniel Agger fan.

(And there's a tiny Newcastle fan inside me, but I just wanted to congratulate you guys, hehe)
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Krintel

Postby teamleader1 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:57 pm

A.B. wrote:It doesn't matter whether we think he's worth 7 million quid or not, it's down to Benitez. It's his opinion that matters as the manager, and if he doesn't value him at 7 million then why should he pay up?

I agree

I also think that Rafa tests the players resolve to join liverpool fc by sticking to the fee he feels is fair, if the player really wants to come to anfield he will hold out for the move himself just like nando did, this to rafa is as important as the players skill, character was always the yardstick of a player to all our great managers and rafa seems to hold the same principles, if we miss out on certain players then maybe they wernte the right ones for the long haul
teamleader1

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:03 pm

Krintel wrote:I'm a Brøndby fan myself, so I must admit that I'm doubting this transfer... Without Daniel, our team is not even near its maximum... 63 mio. kroners is an awful lot of money, but Daniel Agger is without doubt the greatest defender to ever play on any danish team. His skills is amazing and you will be stunned how experienced and cool he is, though he's only 21 years old! Liverpool FC made a great deal by signing Agger, I have no doubt that he will make his way into the first-team shortly... Not even hardcore Reds/Hyypia fans will be able to deny that boys unatural talent for football and that Rafa Benitez HAS to give ham a chance in the first-team very soon...

And this a comment from a passionate Brøndby-fan that's watched every single Agger-game through his 2 year periode in BIF - It's almost scary how talented this lad is. Great deal for Liverpool, great deal for Brøndby, and certainly er great deal for Daniel Agger and the Danish nationalteam! I must admit that my heart aches a bit by the thought of loosing such a star. Maybe he's just warming the bench for LFC for now, but in Denmark he's the biggest talent since Michael Laudrup..! Congratulations with this brilliant signing, and treat him well, or I'll kick all you :censored: in the bullocks :D

Patrick, passionate Brøndby and Daniel Agger fan.

(And there's a tiny Newcastle fan inside me, but I just wanted to congratulate you guys, hehe)

thanx krintel on the info.. i needed some info on him!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:32 pm

this is a good deal all round if you ask me. from what i understand, the fee will rise to £5.8 million once agger has played 100 times for the club.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:45 pm

Thanx for the info Krintel, But Danny boys in good hands now. :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:40 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:  PMSL look at Djimis gob he's not a bit amused :D

he looks like a gangster :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:52 pm

stmichael wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::laugh:  :laugh:  PMSL look at Djimis gob he's not a bit amused :D

he looks like a gangster :D

:D  Its so funny tho, cause he's just sittin off in the corner, thinkin GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:53 pm

traore's history (well here's hoping anyway) :D
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby primodua » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:50 am

reina looked like rafa's blue-eyed boy

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:05 am

reina looked like rafa's blue-eyed boy

They look alike ... I thot the short one is Reina :D
LiverpoolMadman

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:06 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:Sarah giz a date girl! :D

Stu yer slut  :D

Jealous Lynds? :cool:

:laugh:  :hearts
115-1073096938

Postby laza » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:18 pm

:D  Its so funny tho, cause he's just sittin off in the corner, thinkin GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:  :D[/quote]

He probably just realised this is where Nunez, Pello and Josemi use to stand when they are taking these photos
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:36 pm

In the Times today (not on-line) Agger says:

"I'm a quiet person, but when I step out on the field it's completely different. I change. I'm very aggressive. I think it's in my blood".

He'll be up for the Premiership then.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion