Daniel Agger to sign - £5.8m fee agreed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby neil » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:53 pm

Garymac wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Says he's literally having his medical right now. (16.00h)

What time will the medical completed ??

is that all you do, ask questions? How do we know when its going to finish, and are you that as*ed, what else would you like to know, what Agger is having for tea tonight?

news just in;

AGGER ENJOYS HOTPOT FOR EVENING MEAL
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AlanHansen » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:53 pm

I fthe clubs have agreed a fee and he's having his medical then it sounds good, going only on st mikes clip he seems a decent player - and one for the future, which is good.
AlanHansen

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:55 pm

neil wrote:
Garymac wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Says he's literally having his medical right now. (16.00h)

What time will the medical completed ??

is that all you do, ask questions? How do we know when its going to finish, and are you that as*ed, what else would you like to know, what Agger is having for tea tonight?

news just in;

AGGER ENJOYS HOTPOT FOR EVENING MEAL

What's he having for breakfast tomorrow morning? What kind of toilet paper does he use?  :D  :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:13 pm

at last!  the saga of the CB is over....now onto the issue of a right winger.  (I still believe it's going ot be Simao)
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:45 am

7_Kewell wrote:at last!  the saga of the CB is over....now onto the issue of a right winger.  (I still believe it's going ot be Simao)

You believe? Not long ago you were willing to eat your left testicle because you were positive that your "sources" were so genuine that Simao and Agger were going to be unveiled last weekend. LOL
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:12 am

el_stinger wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:at last!  the saga of the CB is over....now onto the issue of a right winger.  (I still believe it's going ot be Simao)

You believe? Not long ago you were willing to eat your left testicle because you were positive that your "sources" were so genuine that Simao and Agger were going to be unveiled last weekend. LOL

i still believe what i've been told.  is that better?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:50 am

at last!  the saga of the CB is over....now onto the issue of a right winger

The saga will be over when he sign on the that paper ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:35 am

karnevale (dk) wrote:Okay, I would like to say that it have been a pleasure being at your forum.

I hope I have been able to give you some information on Agger you could put to use. Now I'm heading back to a Brondby without our great hero, Agger (by the way, his name is pronounced with the 'a' from 'Charlotte' - he enjoys a good round of golf and he listens to rap and r&b).

He will probably be at the bench the first year, but will be able to perform when put to the test in the premiership, I'm absolutely sure.

Sorry, I'm out of boring trivia - hope you will end up loving him as much as we do.

Thanks mate. It's been a pleasure and a great help having your impetus on the Agger situation.

I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum when I say thankyou, and please feel free to log in here anytime - you will be most surely welcome.

I, and many others appreciate the time you've taken for us, and the insight you have provided.
If only all "opposition" fans were as pleasant as you, friend.

Once again - thankyou for your help.  :nod  :)  :bowdown
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:37 am

BTW - is anyone else slightly concerned that the deal has not been finalised yet?
I'm sh*tting through the eye of a needle on this one!!!!! :D :(

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:40 am

when we play chelski, if he tell maureen shhhh, then he can be sh'agger
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:47 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:BTW - is anyone else slightly concerned that the deal has not been finalised yet?

Hmmm........ that sounds like to much curry give it a day or two  :;):
66-1112520797

Postby laza » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:25 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:BTW - is anyone else slightly concerned that the deal has not been finalised yet?

i hate this friggin part, where all the sites and media are declaring it a done deal but nothing has shown up on the official site yet, no even a sniff

Though the S muscle is hanging in there   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:39 am

i hate this friggin part, where all the sites and media are declaring it a done deal but nothing has shown up on the official site yet, no even a sniff Though the S muscle is hanging in there

Wait until Agger sign on the dot then they shown up on the official site. It's still very early in Liverpool ( 7.40am ). Hope by 9.00am he will be a 100% RED Liverpool
LiverpoolMadman

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:41 am

laza you b@stard,

i just saw you sig pic and nearly choked on my cheese and pringle sarnie

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:41 am

laza wrote:

i hate this friggin part, where all the sites and media are declaring it a done deal but nothing has shown up on the official site yet, no even a sniff

Though the S muscle is hanging in there   :D

Think the reason he hasnt signed yet is the medical probably finished late, and the paper work needed to be sorted out.
And probably Sheila Rafa's secretary you know the one (Sheila Said the ball was over the line) :D Had probably gone home.

Anyway hope he signs on the doted line this morning as soon as it comes on SSN Ill be delighted.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion