Daniel Agger to sign - £5.8m fee agreed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:33 pm

Swing a chicken in the air
Stick a deck chair up your nose  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:35 pm

Finally. Now lets partner him with Carra straight away. £ 5,8 is a lot of money but probably worth it. He is a good player, will replace Sami immediately and he is young and could be here for the next 10 years.

And now that this is fixed, lets get that right winger.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby BringBackTiti » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:36 pm

Rafa proves he's the man again next on the list a winger and then id say where sorted.
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:41 pm

finally. now get the RM and happy days will be here again. what a start to 2006!
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:45 pm

banana wrote:Finally. Now lets partner him with Carra straight away. £ 5,8 is a lot of money but probably worth it. He is a good player, will replace Sami immediately and he is young and could be here for the next 10 years.

Your a bit of an eager beever wanting Hyypia out arent you ?  :no
66-1112520797

Postby banana » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:08 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
banana wrote:Finally. Now lets partner him with Carra straight away. £ 5,8 is a lot of money but probably worth it. He is a good player, will replace Sami immediately and he is young and could be here for the next 10 years.

Yes i am. He is a liability. Pellegrino tried last season, but unfortunately he failed because he was even slower than him. Now Agger will definately replace him. The sooner the better. He is the last piece of Houllier's mess. We will miss him as much as we miss Henchoz i suppose.

I am overjoyed. We have gotten rid of all the cr@ppy players. Murphy, Diao, Henchoz, Cheyrou, Heskey, Diouf. Now Hyypia is taking the fall. That is the end of all Houllier influence. Now this is a Rafa team. And now we are ready to push for the premiership next season.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:08 pm

sorry if this has been discussed before, but how good is he?
tell me; should i be very happy? fairly happy? or only a little bit happy? :p
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:09 pm

Talking out of your arse, Hyypia a failure?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:12 pm

banana wrote:
banana wrote:Yes i am. He is a liability. Pellegrino tried last season, but unfortunately he failed because he was even slower than him. Now Agger will definately replace him. The sooner the better. He is the last piece of Houllier's mess. We will miss him as much as we miss Henchoz i suppose.

I am overjoyed. We have gotten rid of all the cr@ppy players. Murphy, Diao, Henchoz, Cheyrou, Heskey, Diouf. Now Hyypia is taking the fall. That is the end of all Houllier influence. Now this is a Rafa team. And now we are ready to push for the premiership next season.

Que Stu with shot gun in hand  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:21 pm

banana wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Yes i am. He is a liability. Pellegrino tried last season, but unfortunately he failed because he was even slower than him. Now Agger will definately replace him. The sooner the better. He is the last piece of Houllier's mess. We will miss him as much as we miss Henchoz i suppose.

Thats rubbish mate, GH did waste alot of money but he didn't on Hyppia or the other players that helped win the Champions league last season. He has been and still is a great player for this team.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:24 pm

banana wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

you can't say henchoz was a failure never mind sami they have been great buys no matter what you think of houllier we well got our pound of flesh out of them two ,i would be
suprised if sami is replaced ,this lad agger has got to learn yet. what a daft comment to make.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:25 pm

This topic is about Daniel Agger to sign for Liverpool .

Not about GH, not about Hypia and not about wasting money. Please behave guys .....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:43 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
banana wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

you can't say henchoz was a failure never mind sami they have been great buys no matter what you think of houllier we well got our pound of flesh out of them two ,i would be
suprised if sami is replaced ,this lad agger has got to learn yet. what a daft comment to make.

Banana is in the minority of one if he thinks Hyypia was a bad signing.
The lad has been one of the outstanding defenders of the last 10 years, he has had brilliant partnerships with Henchoz and now with Carragher.

I am made up we have addressed the problem of cover but for anyone to just dismiss Hyypia is not only disrepectful to someone who will be regarded as an LFC legend, but its also stupid.

Banana how many clean sheets in a row did we keep with 'the liability' in our defence ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AlanHansen » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:58 pm

This lad will turn out to me a good buy I hope, Hyypia MkII
AlanHansen

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:02 pm

well if he's half as good as sami we'll be doing alright.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion