Daniel agger...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:33 am

RedBlood wrote:YEAH ILL DO THAT RIGHT AWAY :laugh:

If ya don't you'll just end up gettin banned, no-one likes text speak or capitals.

But keep doing it. :laugh:
83-1165214211

Postby Scottbot » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:36 am

STR_18+5 wrote:Its wrong to say because the lads shown potential and done ok that he's been our best player.

Agger has done ok and looked promising showing good composure, distribution and quality on the ball but also naivety and a lack of experience and arial dominance at the back. The only game where he's stood out was PSV away where he was excellent.

That's better.

You're under-playing his performances. I don't recall a bad game from him this season (can you?) and i think that if you looked up the stats (i can't be arsed to look but maybe someone will) then you would see that our defensive record is pretty impressive with him in the side this season. Plus you have to admit the goal he scored earlier this season was pretty remarkable for a centre-half. He makes the game look very easy and he reminds me of a young Rio Ferdinand. As for him lacking ariel dominance, you're right, he isn't dominant but then we are all comparing him to Hyppia who has been (and still is) the most dominant centre-half in the world for the last 6-7 years in dealing with the ariel ball. Just look at Agger's role in Garcia's goal at the weekend. We get a throw-in on the right, ball into his feet, deft turn inside with his left foot followed by a cracking cross on his (supposed) weaker right foot. you could see in that instant that we have got ourself a fantastic prospect. I'm very excited to see how the lad progresses.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:37 am

LOOOOL SHOULD I BE SCARED??

IN OTHER WORDS YOU GONNA RUN TO MUMMY A.K.A THE MODS

ANYWAY NO1 SEEMS TO LIKE YOU BUT YOU STILL HERE
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:38 am

RedBlood wrote:AND A BUSH NEAR THE KIDDES AREA FOR YOU TO SPY ON US AND WAN.K OFF A SQUIRRELL

Brilliant :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:47 am

RedBlood wrote:LOOOOL SHOULD I BE SCARED??

I like him, but I don't like your f*cking stupid text-talk b*llocks.

Give it a rest or I'll insult you. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:48 am

I've been here for years and seen many people off.

Uneducated, anti social little misfits like yourself tend not to last long as when the real debates start they have nothing to say and don't understand how to spell basic words like "then" "opinion" "are" "that" "what" and "you", let alone engage in a discussion, debate or an rguement and when they do they usually get made to look like the clueless fools they are.

People like yourself write two or three line posts, earn no respect and have very daft and uneducated opinions about things they know nothing at all about.

Scott, the point on Agger was simple. The lads only been outstanding once for 90 minutes. The lads a good player, but he will never command a backline like Sami Hyypia and the thought of him and Carragher playing regularly scares me.

He will never have Sami's positional sense, decision making or arial prowess no matter how hard he tries. He's also overly aggressive at times and wants to attack the ball when its sometimes better to just stand off.

As for a poor game, Middlesborough away. The lad very nearly cost us the game with a mistake and gave the ball away numurous times in midfield when he carried the ball out which is an extremely dangerous thing to do.

The lads also nowhere near the class of Rio Ferdinand and again never will be.

A good player? Yes of course... are people going over the top? Unbelievabley.
83-1165214211

Postby Scottbot » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:49 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:

I like him, but I don't like your f*cking stupid text-talk b*llocks.

Give it a rest or I'll insult you. :D

I'll second that!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:57 am

STR_18+5 wrote:Scott, the point on Agger was simple. The lads only been outstanding once for 90 minutes. The lads a good player, but he will never command a backline like Sami Hyypia and the thought of him and Carragher playing regularly scares me.

He will never have Sami's positional sense, decision making or arial prowess no matter how hard he tries. He's also overly aggressive at times and wants to attack the ball when its sometimes better to just stand off.

As for a poor game, Middlesborough away. The lad very nearly cost us the game with a mistake and gave the ball away numurous times in midfield when he carried the ball out which is an extremely dangerous thing to do.

The lads also nowhere near the class of Rio Ferdinand and again never will be.

A good player? Yes of course... are people going over the top? Unbelievabley.

I watched the Boro and can't say i can recall him having a bad game (although no-one in the side had a good game) that night.

Agger's positional sense is good (for me) and i would expect it to improve with Rafa's expertise in this area + further experience. I'm a massive Hyppia fan who has always defended him when the periodic 'he's past it' bandwagon kicks into gear but i would argue Agger's desision making (on the ball) already surpasses Hyppia. As for having nightmares about Agger and Carra at the back, they've been doing ok just lately wouldn't you say?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:01 am

loool ok bigman, well i can tell you for certain u aint gonna see me off.
An sum1 who's spent years on a forum cant be callin any1 anti-social can they.
I dont type like this because i cant spell its just quicker (so what) an if u think u or any1 else is gonna change dat u mistaken. And if u think i want or need the respect of any1 on here again u mistaken.
So why dont u get back 2 dat squirrell :p
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:03 am

RedBlood wrote:loool ok bigman, well i can tell you for certain u aint gonna see me off.
An sum1 who's spent years on a forum cant be callin any1 anti-social can they.
I dont type like this because i cant spell its just quicker (so what) an if u think u or any1 else is gonna change dat u mistaken. And if u think i want or need the respect of any1 on here again u mistaken.
So why dont u get back 2 dat squirrell :p

That was a mistake.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:04 am

why was it??
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:08 am

Because no-one likes text-talk, particularly the mods. :)

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:12 am

RedBlood wrote:why was it??

Coz it's not fair on the squirrell
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:14 am

lando i dont text talk to pi.ss people off its just what im use to, if he would of said plz dont do it its against the rules i wouldnt of had a problem. its the way he made out like i had to address him in a certain way to get his mighty response.
an listen man ive not been a member long but ive read the forum for a while and ive always respected your opinions because i pretty much agree with them 100% and you like family guy so you gotta be cool
so lets not me an you get into one

peace
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:24 am

If there was ever a Runcorn laa lar stereo-type, you fit the bill. :no
83-1165214211

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion