Daniel agger...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:27 pm

RedBlood wrote:even last season in the few games he played you could see how good he was

Spot on there. Agger has come in and adapted to English in an instant. He's quick, strong in the tackle, decent in the air, reads the game well, is EXTREMELY comfortable on the ball and it looks like he good be good for a few goals and several assists a season.

I've been very impressed with the lad and the quiet way he goes about his business.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165214211 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:48 pm

A.B. wrote:
STR_18 wrote:
A.B. wrote:Agger has been our best player this season

:laugh:

Who has been more consistant than him? As far as our defenders go, he's been more consistant than anyone else.

That's including the Saint Carragher,Finnan,Riise and Hyypia. All who have made costly mistakes that have costed us games. Their form has picked up but Daniel has consistantly been playing well yet he's played less games than any other of our defenders.

He was the only positive in games where the team in general played patheticaly poor.

83-1165214211

Postby Scottbot » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:57 pm

STR_18+5 wrote:
A.B. wrote:
STR_18 wrote:

Who has been more consistant than him? As far as our defenders go, he's been more consistant than anyone else.

That's including the Saint Carragher,Finnan,Riise and Hyypia. All who have made costly mistakes that have costed us games. Their form has picked up but Daniel has consistantly been playing well yet he's played less games than any other of our defenders.

He was the only positive in games where the team in general played patheticaly poor.

Once again, this is a DISCUSSION forum. If you don't agree with someone then back your point up. If you can't be arsed to do that then do one.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:59 pm

STR_18+5   WHAT U LAUGHIN AT??

IF YOU THINK SUM1 DESERVES MORE PRAISE FOR DER PERFORMANCES THIS SEASON THAN AGGER COME UP WITH SOME NAMES.
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:00 am

Scottbot wrote:
STR_18 wrote:
A.B. wrote:
STR_18 wrote:

Once again, this is a DISCUSSION forum. If you don't agree with someone then back your point up. If you can't be arsed to do that then do one.

What on your say so?

I've had more discussions and arguements with people on here than you probably ever will so don't come on here preaching to me lad. If people are going to make rediculous comments then i'm perfectly entitled to laugh at them.
83-1165214211

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:01 am

RedBlood wrote:STR_18+5   WHAT U LAUGHIN AT??

IF YOU THINK SUM1 DESERVES MORE PRAISE FOR DER PERFORMANCES THIS SEASON THAN AGGER COME UP WITH SOME NAMES.

First stop writing in capitals. Secondly stop using text speak then I may decide to engage in normal conversation with you. :)
83-1165214211

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:05 am

WHO R U 2 TELL ME HOW 2 TYPE U FKIN LOSER
IF U CANT COME UP WIV ANY1 DATS PERFORMED BETTER DEN AGGER JUST SAY SO INSTED OF ACTIN LIKE A TI.T

AN WOTZ A NORMAL CONVERSATION 2 U?

SUM1 POSTIN AN OPION AN U POSTIN A FKIN SMILEY FACE, U FKIN INBRED
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:13 am

There was nothing ridiculous about this comment. I'm not certain i agree with it entirely but there aren't many in the team who have played better.

If you have had so many arguments and debates with posters on here then why have you seen fit to dump your previous poster-name(s)? I can only assume it's because you are one of the many nob-cheeses who come on here because they (you) get some sick sense of achievement out of winding people up for the sake of it. Get a life.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:16 am

RedBlood wrote:WHO R U 2 TELL ME HOW 2 TYPE U FKIN LOSER
IF U CANT COME UP WIV ANY1 DATS PERFORMED BETTER DEN AGGER JUST SAY SO INSTED OF ACTIN LIKE A TI.T

AN WOTZ A NORMAL CONVERSATION 2 U?

SUM1 POSTIN AN OPION AN U POSTIN A FKIN SMILEY FACE, U FKIN INBRED

:bowdown

EVERY1 LUK OW FICK I AM. I CNT SPELL OR TIPE OR TORK POPERLY OR REED FOURUM ROOLS CUZ AM TO FICK.

ITS BOS BEIN FICK AN IT IMPRESIS EVERYWUN... SESHIALLY WHEN I AV BOS OPION (isn't that a drug? :D )

INNIT...

:D
83-1165214211

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20 am

ATLEAST YOU ADMIT IT NOW
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20 am

Scottbot wrote:

There was nothing ridiculous about this comment. I'm not certain i agree with it entirely but there aren't many in the team who have played better.

If you have had so many arguments and debates with posters on here then why have you seen fit to dump your previous poster-name(s)? I can only assume it's because you are one of the many nob-cheeses who come on here because they (you) get some sick sense of achievement out of winding people up for the sake of it. Get a life.

Scott, I always came on here to talk football lad, people simply didn't like the fact I have strong opinions and know my stuff. Agger's had 3 or 4 good games. Gerrard's had more than that, as has Hyypia, Kuyt, Reina, Carragher etc. Even Pennants had 4 good games. Its wrong to say because the lads shown potential and done ok that he's been our best player.

Agger has done ok and looked promising showing good composure, distribution and quality on the ball but also naivety and a lack of experience and arial dominance at the back. The only game where he's stood out was PSV away where he was excellent.
83-1165214211

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:22 am

RedBlood wrote:ATLEAST YOU ADMIT IT NOW

A.B. we've found someone else yor age to play with...

We should have a kiddies corner for RedBlood, A.B. and PeterC1992...
83-1165214211

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:24 am

AND A BUSH NEAR THE KIDDES AREA FOR YOU TO SPY ON US AND WAN.K OFF A SQUIRRELL
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 83-1165214211 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:26 am

Quite a good comeback that one... :D

Lost for words....

Gonna have to result to the regulars favourate... Read the forum rules dipshit!!!

83-1165214211

Postby RedBlood » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:30 am

YEAH ILL DO THAT RIGHT AWAY :laugh:
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion