DANIEL AGGER - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:01 am

Fo Dne wrote:
Jimmy the Weasel wrote:I wish Agger was playing more, I've got him in my FF team... Skrtel is the same price, but I know as soon as I swap them Agger will become a regular starter, that's how it works...

Don't even :censored: go there lad...

Every :censored: week with mine Its always seem to drop a player then he has a blinder or gets a goal and assist. Its becoming a bit of a rule at the min, its almost like they are watching me...

"Ahh yes, Stu's dropped me this week" I'll go and smack one in the top corner from 40 yards, have a blinder get two assists and play like a man possessed....

"Ahh he's put me back in, lets go and score an oggy and have a mare"...

:down:

:laugh:

surely fact you walk past the training ground every day get a mind tap on Rafa then you be ££ in.  :laugh:

If only Dr spook was real and lived in liverpool.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:58 am

LiverpoolMadman

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:29 am

Fo Dne wrote:
Jimmy the Weasel wrote:I wish Agger was playing more, I've got him in my FF team... Skrtel is the same price, but I know as soon as I swap them Agger will become a regular starter, that's how it works...

Every :censored: week with mine Its always seem to drop a player then he has a blinder or gets a goal and assist. Its becoming a bit of a rule at the min, its almost like they are watching me...

"Ahh yes, Stu's dropped me this week" I'll go and smack one in the top corner from 40 yards, have a blinder get two assists and play like a man possessed....

:laugh:  :laugh: , I've had torres for 5 weeks and i dropped him , yesterday he scored two and i replaced torres with the donkey adebayor and captained him and he did :censored: all , so did robinho .  :D

On Dan Agger , leaving , i can't see it happening and if he does , its a pity , we've lost a great defender for peanuts
Last edited by Toffeehater on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:26 am

Fo Dne wrote:

"Portsmouth stopper David James has told Michael Owen, who has James in his fantasy league team, to drop him, having conceded 10 goals in Pompey's last two games."

I would have pinned Stu down as someone who is "above" playing fantasy football.
JoeTerp

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:29 am

say for instance that Rafa was using a "horses for courses" approach with Skrtel and Agger to partner Carra (doesn't seem like he is).  What would be the ideal team to play Agger over Skrtel?
JoeTerp

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:01 pm

aCe' wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:I'm not sure he can play left back , he does not have the skills that dossena has but he cna put in a good cross and has a sweet left leg . Worth a try though

dossena has skills ?! hahahaha

Go watch his youtube video.

are you for real ?!

:kungfu:

go watch kuyt's youtube videos  :down:

:no

He's not a bad dribbler judging by what I've seen on youtube and in preseason.  I remember he did some great footwork against Villareal in their final third.  Just give him some time, I'm sure we'll see a much better Dossena once he fully settles in.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Fo Dne » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
aCe' wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:I'm not sure he can play left back , he does not have the skills that dossena has but he cna put in a good cross and has a sweet left leg . Worth a try though

dossena has skills ?! hahahaha

Go watch his youtube video.

are you for real ?!

:kungfu:

go watch kuyt's youtube videos  :down:

:no

He's not a bad dribbler judging by what I've seen on youtube and in preseason.  I remember he did some great footwork against Villareal in their final third.  Just give him some time, I'm sure we'll see a much better Dossena once he fully settles in.

You can't even see the fault with what you said can you?

:wwww

Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:11 am

Agger rubbishes bust-up claims Daniel Agger has branded reports of a bust-up between him and Rafael Benitez as a big ‘lie’.

There were reports that Agger was very frustrated that he fell down the pecking order with Martin Skrtel being chosen to partner Jamie Carragher in the heart of defence.

Agger has rubbished claims that he has had a row with manager Benitez.

“I have no problem in this club. He has just said that the team is playing very well, and that is why I am not playing.”

He added that he is happy at the club and wants to stay at Anfield.

“I want to stay here and fight for my place in the squad. I’m not satisfied with the fact that I’m not playing but I have to cope and accept it.”

“I’m happy at Liverpool.”

“Of course there are things that Benitez was not satisfied with after Liege. We didn’t play a good match, but it is a big lie to say we had an argument. I certainly hope it is only football reasons why I am not playing.”

say for instance that Rafa was using a "horses for courses" approach with Skrtel and Agger to partner Carra (doesn't seem like he is).  What would be the ideal team to play Agger over Skrtel?

European games would seem the best bet, slower paced with few teams pumping high balls into the box and where possession and good passing counts much more than the prem. TBH I think Agger is not as bad as some make out in the air, he just needs to sharpen up his alround game for me. Skrtel is doing well and its only right that Agger has to wait his turn for his chance.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby maguskwt » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm

I think that Agger when fit and at the top of his game is a much better CB than Skrtl... his reading of the game is better and he seems to have more football intelligence whereas Skrtl seems to be naive at times even though he's improved alot on his earlier form where he was often found guilty ball watching... Agger is a classier defender than Skrtl whereas the latter is a more no-non sense type...and yes I agree with Saint that Agger's not too bad in the air... not far off from Skrtl really... Skrtl of course is stronger and that's the reason he seems to be better than Agger in the air... Both of them however are nowhere near Hyppia's strength in the air. I just hope that Agger is patient, if he is there is no reason why he won't be in the first team again.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:32 pm

According to the danish press Real Madrid are seriously considering a move for Agger come January. Apparently they're after a defender and a striker, and Agger is supposedly the defender they want.
JamCar05

Postby Fo Dne » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:44 pm

JamCar05 wrote:According to the danish press Real Madrid are seriously considering a move for Agger come January. Apparently they're after a defender and a striker, and Agger is supposedly the defender they want.

I thought this was going to be a joke saying "Agger is supposedly the striker" at the end. :D
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby JamCar05 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
JamCar05 wrote:According to the danish press Real Madrid are seriously considering a move for Agger come January. Apparently they're after a defender and a striker, and Agger is supposedly the defender they want.

I thought this was going to be a joke saying "Agger is supposedly the striker" at the end. :D

That would actually have made my post a lot more interesting  :D
JamCar05

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 pm

WEll madrid can :censored: right off than , i don't think rafa will accept as agger is a class centre back and rafa won't let him go on the cheap , in 2 to 3 seasons time , our 2 cente backs will be skrtel and agger , as carragher will be old and would have lost pace so he might be rotataed with one of them . Madrid already have ezeqiuel Garay as well .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Any chance Voronin is the striker?  :D

We should make it policy that if someone wants a good player, they have to take a :censored: one as part of the package. If Real Madrid want Agger, they have to have Voronin too. If Arsenal want Alonso, they have to have Pennant.

Real Madrid are preparing to launch a bid for Liverpool centre-back Daniel Agger in January. (Various)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1....883.stm
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Toffeehater wrote:WEll madrid can :censored: right off than , i don't think rafa will accept as agger is a class centre back and rafa won't let him go on the cheap , in 2 to 3 seasons time , our 2 cente backs will be skrtel and agger , as carragher will be old and would have lost pace so he might be rotataed with one of them . Madrid already have ezeqiuel Garay as well .

so they have Garay, Cannavaro, Pepe, Metzelder, as well as Ramos and Heinze, who can play there if needs be... how many central defenders do they want?
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion