Dani pacheco/krizstain nemeth

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby John Kegs » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Well what do you guys think about these 2?

Two of our most talented and exciting attacking players in the reserves, I think these should really make an appearance in the first team this season, especially Nemeth, if he doesnt get loaned out, he really does look quality and I think he could make an impact, top scorer in the reserves last season, been picked for Hungary and scoring tons of goals for the Hungary under 19s including the winner in the u19 championships match the other day, top scorer in the tournament so far.

Pacheco, only 17, but he looks like he has a lot of skill and natural technical ability and is a very exciting prospect, got starts against tranmere and lucerne and really showed what he can do albeit just in a friendly, needs to beef up a bit maybe. Could get a game in the league cup, or come on as a sub when defenders are tiring.

Im hoping Rafa will give more of a chance to the younger players this season. With the rule now changing to allow 7 subs on the bench we could now include a couple of youngsters and they could make an appearance late on in a match.

Looking good for the future though in the striking department methinks
John Kegs

Postby Almighty Red » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm

Hell, yes. Anyone know if other kids, like Saric and Bruna, might be ready for a step-up soon?
Almighty Red

Postby John Kegs » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm

I dont think Bruna played much last season, haven't really seen much of him, the new Messi though apparently  :D

Think he's taking time to get used to the game over here, not ready yet, saw him score a great free kick though haha
John Kegs

Postby Fo Dne » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Nemeth's at Leeds is he not? ???
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:42 pm

No stu ,he's with the U19 Hungarian team at the minute ,and will then join up with the Liverpool team when there out of the tourney.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:27 pm

That Pacheco looked handy the other night although im not about to get excited over a pre season friendly. Hes still only 17 so I wouldnt expect anything from him this season. If hes good enough we may see him in a few carling cup games this season.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby holylamb2006 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:53 pm

That Pacheco looked handy the other night although im not about to get excited over a pre season friendly. Hes still only 17 so I wouldnt expect anything from him this season. If hes good enough we may see him in a few carling cup games this season.

Yes i think he's quality maybe a late(ish) bloomer cos Rooney was only 16 when he hit the headlights scoring a cracker against arsenal but i think Rooney is an exception

But Nemeth seems like a class act , erm and i think we bough a couple of young lads again :D
holylamb2006

Postby SundanceKid » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:37 am

I'm excited to see Pacheco make the first team. I always wanted a player from the Spanish youth system. Preferred Bojan or David Moreno, but Pacheco may be even better.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby tubby » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:02 am

With any of these youngsters I wont be getting too excited until I see them do something in the first team. I really hope that sooner or later we do find some young talent as it seems we cant afford to be buying talented players once they are recognised.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Paecho looks good and he has played in a couple of friendlies and does look like he can adapt and fit in well . Not too sure about nemeth yet except that he's been cracking for the reserves would be nice if we saw some of him during the course of the season against weaker sides or if he was loaned out to another team in the premier league to gain expereince
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby John Kegs » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:44 pm

András Simon scored for Hungary against Germany in the Under 19s tonight, Nemeth was rested as they are already through
John Kegs

Postby John Kegs » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Rafa likes his young Hungarians doesn't he, got 3 in that under 19 squad
John Kegs

Postby stmichael » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 pm

I'm really excited at the prospect of Nemeth and Pacheco possibly breaking into our first team in the future.

The best part is that 17 year old Gerardo Bruna will be coming up behind him and he's suppose to have superstar potential aswell.

With seven substitues this season I can see Pacheco getting some playing time
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 pm

stmichael wrote:I'm really excited at the prospect of Nemeth and Pacheco possibly breaking into our first team in the future.

The best part is that 17 year old Gerardo Bruna will be coming up behind him and he's suppose to have superstar potential aswell.

With seven substitues this season I can see Pacheco getting some playing time

Thats a good point on the subs, it means that you can have kids on the bench, and if its comfotable then throw them on.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:24 pm

nemeth"s a great prospect, however wouldn"t be a bad idea to loan him out for a season
to give him regular first team experience, watford are interested in taking him on loan
which i think would benefit both player & club.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion