Danger of getting too carried away. - Robbie fowler "beetle mania" has landed.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:21 am

Oh I just love spot the bitter :D
How depressing, Liverpool CL winners, 3rd in the prem 2 games in hand.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:26 am

Nancy boy all i can say is

SHUT THE F.UCK UP AND
GET BACK IN YOUR F.UCK!NG CLOSET !!!!!! :angry: :angry:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:27 am

:censored:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:28 am

T.WAT
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:30 am

liamac wrote:Nancy boy all i can say is

SHUT THE F.UCK UP AND
GET BACK IN YOUR F.UCK!NG CLOSET !!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Any chance of being a little more constructive in your criticism ?  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:35 am

Where is this going? The boy is back. Thanks Rafa!
Last edited by Dundalk on Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:05 am

The Nancy Boys wrote:New poster here.

I've read all of the Fowler posts, since the news came through this afternoon that Anfield legend Robbie Fowler had signed on a free until the end of the season. But some of the posts I've read in here are hysterical beyond belief.

Saying that Robbie fowler is our saviour, like Jesus Christ has got to not be taken seriously.

You have to bear in mind that, although a goal poacher, he has put on a lot of weight since leaving LFC and aged by 10 years. I'm sorry , but No one on earth can turn the clock back.

If you guys think he is gonna start banging in 4 minute hatricks, like against Arsenal 10 years ago are having a larf.

I welcome the signing, not bad for "free" Rafa deals well, but Cisse is a lot younger and fitter than Robbie, Morientes is quality, and crouch has a lot going for him, so Robbie will have to be at his very best to displace them.

Me personally, a lot of people have a dig at Moro, but I think he is world class but often lacks the service to be able to show it.
I have to say, this afternoon at 6pm on the news, when I heard the news I was stunned. I personally think Owen would have been the better choice. to be honest fowler has not shown the kind of form he had at liverpool, since he left. I dont think has done enough to warrant a return.

Not all can be put down to what club you are at.

One thing I will say, Rafa will train him rigorously to get him into shape, a fit fowler gives him the best chance.

But me personally, I think he is spent !!!!!

You all need to get a grip. and perspective on the situation.

Look at Mike tyson for example, a shadow of what he was ten years ago. Like I said, no one can turn back the clock, NOBODY!

All Im saying is, if he does'nt start scoring prolificly, then dont start complaining.

So COME ON ROBBIE !

F*ck off you c*ck-sucking whore.

Has the Man U site shut due to waning support?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:08 am

The Nancy Boys wrote:I've heard Ian Rush is next on the hit list.

Strange Move by Rafa is all I can say.

Is it true that if you are cut in two, both parts carry on living, worm?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:13 am

The Nancy Boys wrote:Robbie fowler was an evertonian.

he admitted growing up supporting "the other team" as he put it just before.

he still is, i question his merseyside derby committment.

What does that tell you?

He woke up, and realised that Everton were (and are) a heap of kangaroo excrement.

Maybe you should too?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:48 pm

THE SECOND COMING  - GOD IS BACK:)
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:05 pm

Nancy Boy, like I stated in the "Prodigal Son Returns" Thread, Robbie Fowler is a one man club and always will be, Liverpool FC through and through.

Re-joining Liverpool FC will act as a cleanser from a mountain spring that which will wash away the gloom that Robbie has been in for the last few years.

Believe me, coming back to Liverpool FC is the tonic he needs.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby teamleader1 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:13 pm

I've read all of the Fowler posts, since the news came through this afternoon that Anfield legend Robbie Fowler had signed on a free until the end of the season. But some of the posts I've read in here are hysterical beyond belief.

Saying that Robbie fowler is our saviour, like Jesus Christ has got to not be taken seriously.

You have to bear in mind that, although a goal poacher, he has put on a lot of weight since leaving LFC and aged by 10 years. I'm sorry , but No one on earth can turn the clock back.

If you guys think he is gonna start banging in 4 minute hatricks, like against Arsenal 10 years ago are having a larf.

I welcome the signing, not bad for "free" Rafa deals well, but Cisse is a lot younger and fitter than Robbie, Morientes is quality, and crouch has a lot going for him, so Robbie will have to be at his very best to displace them.

Me personally, a lot of people have a dig at Moro, but I think he is world class but often lacks the service to be able to show it.
I have to say, this afternoon at 6pm on the news, when I heard the news I was stunned. I personally think Owen would have been the better choice. to be honest fowler has not shown the kind of form he had at liverpool, since he left. I dont think has done enough to warrant a return.

One thing I will say, Rafa will train him rigorously to get him into shape, a fit fowler gives him the best chance.

Look at Mike tyson for example, a shadow of what he was ten years ago. Like I said, no one can turn back the clock, NOBODY!

All Im saying is, if he does'nt start scoring prolificly, then dont start complaining.

So COME ON ROBBIE !

Put it this way - who would you put your wages on to put a 50/50 chance in the back of the net on wednesday Cisse Nando or Robbie ?

What he has lost in pace is made up in positional play great first touch awareness of whats going on around him and he knows where the onion bag is - Cisse will never have 10% of fowlers ability

Cisse has no positional sense he cant tackle his first touch is :censored: hes useless in the air and his attitude is a joke for a proffesional footballer, so if we are only getting a 50% fowler back its a big improvement,

I would back Fowler everytime and I will also back you to eat your words by the summer when he signs an extention  :D
teamleader1

Postby The Nancy Boys » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:53 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

So COME ON ROBBIE !

that just shows your own immaturity.

im bettng you are 12 years old, and have been listening to your mummy and daddy arguing late at night to pick up all these swear words.

come back with a decent argument, when your mummy has stopped wiping your behind.

Trust me, Sentiment Aside..Fowler is SPENT!

:eyebrow  :eyebrow
The Nancy Boys

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:58 pm

The Nancy Boys wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

So COME ON ROBBIE !

that just shows your own immaturity.

im bettng you are 12 years old, and have been listening to your mummy and daddy arguing late at night to pick up all these swear words.

come back with a decent argument, when your mummy has stopped wiping your behind.

Trust me, Sentiment Aside..Fowler is SPENT!

:eyebrow  :eyebrow

i bet you can't wait to regale your poor grandchildren with the stories of how you once finished 4th in the league, and how you surprised even yourselves with your sh!tness in europe
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:59 pm

:kungfu: Thats rich coming from a bitter bluenose on a Liverpool forum  :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion