Danger of getting too carried away. - Robbie fowler "beetle mania" has landed.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Nancy Boys » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:36 am

just seen it 5 mins ago, i got the link posted on here.

Dont get me wrong here, Im an LFC fan, but even he look shocked in that interview that this chance came around!

Dont you think so? it looks like a man in shock to me.

Dont get me wrong with fowler, but now he has to prove himself all over again.
The Nancy Boys

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:37 am

Say what you want about Heskey but he did love Liverpool, Cisse on the other hand loves his image.
And thinks he has the god forgiven right to impersonate Ronaldino and Henry and Im afraid we all got sucked into it with his price tag of 14 million pounds.
The other night Wigan V Arsenal Jason Roberts, never give up he tried and he tried and he tried to get that ball in the back of the net.
Thats what we want at Liverpool passion to score passion for us to win.
But at the moment theres none of that from the strikers, apart from Crouch and Luis working their @rses off to score.
Even Baros give him his due he never stopped workin say what you want about him, he ran all day albeit head down he did work hard for us.
But he along with Fowler never got their chance under Houllier.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Nancy Boys » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:55 am

Jason Roberts of Wigan .

swap deal for Cisse?

No mess I would take that. and so would roberts

Roberts is a very good finisher, prived it 3 divosn below and now in prem.

Rafa get doing that wheeler dealing.

you have two days.

:p
The Nancy Boys

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:17 am

Interesting reading on the varying opinions of Robbie.

To some he is the returning Messiah yet to others a spent force. I suspect he will turn out to be somewhere inbetween.

If Newcastle can welcome a player like Owen with no connection to the North East like the elixir of footballing life then i'm sure those wishing to spoil the party on merseyside will allow us to be a tad euphric about one of our own.

Like Lyns I suspect "The Nancy boys" football affiliation does not belong on the RED half of Merseyside but if he wants to play games then so be it.

The facts ar that it's given the club and the supporters a massive lift and given what we have at present is more than good enough to play a significant part in the second half of this season.

Bottom line here, he's RED through and through, brought in on a free, scores goals for fun and eligible for Europe. He's ticking all the boxes right now so lets wait and see whether Robbie seizes his chance.

Welcome home Robbie :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 am

Carra

Stevie

Fowler

surely every scouser's dream spine for a team  :buttrock   i admit i've always said that robbie's best days are behind him and that as much as my heart always wanted him to come home my head always said no, but now that he's returned to the fold i just can't help but grin like a feckin dribbling retard :D  there's just something so special about robbie that can't be measured by goals-per-game or any such arbitrary measure, something that he's got that owen could never even hope to emulate. he's a f*ckin legend and as far as i'm concerned he's up there with dalglish, souness, smith, kennedy and the rest.

the other thing i'm thinking is that rafa clearly isn't daft when it comes to footy and he's also got no time for sentimentality when it comes to the good of the club  (just look at the way he's not flinched about dropping dudek despite his heroics in istanbul) so he clearly rates fowler as a footballer and not just a personality. i would f*ckin love to see him start bagging the goals for us again, let's hope that rafa has judged it spot on like he usuallly does.

god i can't wait for anfield on wednesday, it's gonna f*ckin ROCK  :buttrock  :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:43 am

Dalglish wrote:Interesting reading on the varying opinions of Robbie.

To some he is the returning Messiah yet to others a spent force. I suspect he will turn out to be somewhere inbetween.

If Newcastle can welcome a player like Owen with no connection to the North East like the elixir of footballing life then i'm sure those wishing to spoil the party on merseyside will allow us to be a tad euphric about one of our own.

Like Lyns I suspect "The Nancy boys" football affiliation does not belong on the RED half of Merseyside but if he wants to play games then so be it.

The facts ar that it's given the club and the supporters a massive lift and given what we have at present is more than good enough to play a significant part in the second half of this season.

Bottom line here, he's RED through and through, brought in on a free, scores goals for fun and eligible for Europe. He's ticking all the boxes right now so lets wait and see whether Robbie seizes his chance.

Welcome home Robbie :)

Any news of  coaxing of John Barnes out of retirement?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:47 am

:laugh: Ok Neil , you have done your homework I see :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:56 am

Dalglish wrote:Like Lyns I suspect "The Nancy boys" football affiliation does not belong on the RED half of Merseyside but if he wants to play games then so be it.

Ian Ive read Bluekipper tonight, duno why me mum said stay off there because of the things they say on there.
I made a topic in gen chat tonight of all the bitter bile that had been spouted.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Nancy Boys » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:02 am

I've heard Ian Rush is next on the hit list.

Strange Move by Rafa is all I can say.
The Nancy Boys

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:03 am

Ciggy wrote:Cause I can laugh cause they thought he was going to them  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeha thats right , according to Evertonians we have stolen yet another player etc etc etc  :D

I'll talk football with anyone but some fans are so beyond reasonable discussion and blinded blue it's a waste of breath :oops:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:05 am

The Nancy Boys wrote:I've heard Ian Rush is next on the hit list.

Feck off Evertonian  :D

Haven't you got something more pressing to atend to on Bluekipper ............ talking up your club and the so called superstars queuing up to join your club ?  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Nancy Boys » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:09 am

Robbie fowler was an evertonian.

he admitted growing up supporting "the other team" as he put it just before.

he still is, i question his merseyside derby committment.
The Nancy Boys

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:12 am

The Nancy Boys wrote:I've heard Ian Rush is next on the hit list.

:;): We had it correct Ian a bitter blue.
Oh well could be worse we could be re-signing two really bad defenders whom we had given permission to leave, ho hum such is life :D .
Rafa Beneath us
Rafa Beneath us
:laugh:
How was your european cup adventure?
Thought you where gona win it cause Liverpool did 5 times may I add :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:12 am

The Nancy Boys wrote:Robbie fowler was an evertonian.

haven't you got a relegation battle you should be busying your little life with?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:15 am

The Nancy Boys wrote:Robbie fowler was an evertonian.

I don't question his derby loyalties , he scored for fun everytime he played you  :D

Listen lad, you picked the WRONG day to join the forum.

:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion