Come here to know more about s.l.benfica - Cheers from portugal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Diabos1982.com » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:22 pm

information about S.L.Benfica:

www.Diabos1982.com - SUPPORTERS of Benfica website

www.FORUM.diabos1982.com - forum discussion about SLBenfica supporters, with many pictures.

www.SL-Benfica.com - biggest SLBenfica website, with lots of news about the club, but it's not official.

General information about supporters in Portugal:

www.ULTRAS12.com - biggest forum discussion about portuguese supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans. Lots of pictures and videos there.

www.ADEPTOS.blogspot.com - biggest website with news about supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans (not only Portuguese, but mostly)

:buttrock

Now, with those websites, you can learn more about SLBenfica club, their fans, their passion with soccer, and many other things :;):

I would like to tell you that Liverpool is my favourite club in england and you (liverpool supporters) were always my favourite supporters in the world !! i never had the oportunity to visit anfield road, but NOW finally i will visit it!!

if some of you are thinking about coming to Portugal to watch SLBenfica v Liverpool , you can ask here or in Private Message whatever you want to know about SLBenfica, Portugal, or other things.

sorry if my english is not good.
Cheers !

:rasp

I advised you.. :devil: you were too much confident !

What's your opinion about the atmosphere in Stadium of Light ?
Last edited by Diabos1982.com on Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diabos1982.com

Postby matrix » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:28 pm

Diabos1982.com wrote:I advised you.. you were too much confident !

What's your opinion about the atmosphere in Stadium of Light ?

i knew it would only be a matter of time before someone opened up an old benfica thread after the other one was locked...good stadium good suport...but anfield will sound like a 100,000 in the second leg    :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigxchris » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:51 pm

Diabos1982.com wrote:What's your opinion about the atmosphere in Stadium of Light ?

Constant whistling until the ball hit the back of the net was annoying, up to that point I thought the atmosphere was a tad :censored:

I could however hear the liverpool fans singing over the whistling on occasions.
"Holy crip, he's a crapple"
bigxchris

Postby Effes » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:57 pm

The stewards told us to sit anywhere which caused mayhem - totally daft policy.
The crowd were very unimaginative, hardly any songs sung just "BENFICA".
Great stadium though.

Why say we were too confident? Maybe the Portugese press were saying we were. Should be interesting at Anfield.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glorioso » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:42 pm

Ahaha Effes, you don't understand the chants.

It's almost a tradition wishtling here in Portugal. See how C.Ronaldo played here thanks to the whistlers :P. And we don't have the brit tradition of chants. We are "mediterranic" (and mediterranci fans are not like brit fans), but we have so many proud for Benfica as you have with LFC. Here, if the match is good the public is good too. LFC doesn't help, because they just play defensively. Butu're right, we, Benfica fans, weren't in great shape against you.Let's see in Anfield, our away support is good. In Manchester, i listened a lot of time our fans in a bigger stadium, like you listened your fans in da Luz! We were better than United fans :)

Ninguém Pára o Benfica! SLB GLORIOSO!
Glorioso

Postby SL_Benfica » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:05 pm

I notived that too... we were very sillent last tuesday :s maybe because the game was very boring to a certain point. Not even the whistle pressure worked out. People were just in expectation, the game was beeing played only in the midfield, and no real oportunities. But when we got the goal it got obviously better and we could have scored the second.
Porto is next :angry:
SL_Benfica

Postby Glorioso » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:38 pm

But the support was not strong only when we scored. It was very good in the beggining and also in the last 15minutes. liverpool fans cannot complain: they will never see an eagle flying in a stadium like they saw in da Luz!  :bowdown
Last edited by Glorioso on Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glorioso

Postby Diabos1982.com » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:34 pm

Yesterday SL Benfica had win 1-0 against fcporto.
Simao made a good exibition, also laurent robert and Leo..

now i don't see fcporto fans talking here.. Baia is a great keeper :D what do you, Liverpool guys, think about our goal yesterday?
Diabos1982.com

Postby teamleader1 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:49 pm

Calling all benfica fans -- pay for your trip over for the 2nd leg- You can get 7/4 with Will Hill for Liverpool to go further in the C/L than the other british clubs,
Chelsea are as good as out,
Arsenal have still got a big job on,
Rangers are up against it,

But we are odds on to progress into the last 8 ,
1-0 down or not  :D
teamleader1

Postby Diabos1982.com » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:04 pm

Benfica have a Hard Game before our game against you.. and it's also away game.

Estrela da Amadora v SL Benfica [Saturday]

I hope Ronald koeman rest some of our players on that game.. ???
Diabos1982.com

Postby Diabos1982.com » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:34 pm

Yesterday SL Benfica had win 1-2 against Estrela da Amadora.

Laurent robert and Miccolli scored :D

Now we are more motivated !! Laurent Robert is playing very well in the last games, and miccolli is back to score in anfield.
Diabos1982.com

Postby Diabos1982.com » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:00 pm

Moretto

Leo
Andersson
Luisao
Alcides

Beto
Petit
Manuel Fernandes
Laurent Robert :buttrock
Karagounis

Geovanni

this will be our team tomorrow .. our best players rest in bench for the 2nd Half of the game. What do you think ?
Diabos1982.com

Postby redmikey » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:32 pm

that you will try and dive near our box to get robert doing the only thing he is good at, hammering the ball at set pieces.

you know you were out played and if their is justise we will get the goals that are coming, hopefully the down pour of goals will start against a counter attacking team like yourselves
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:33 pm

lets hope beto can keep his feet on the floor, and that benfica spend most of the time upright and not rolling around on the floor as if a small wind has pushed them down :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby homemsumol » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:41 am

Judge wrote:lets hope beto can keep his feet on the floor, and that benfica spend most of the time upright and not rolling around on the floor as if a small wind has pushed them down :angry:

I hope that Liverpool does as many shots on target as they did in the first leg ;D

E PLURIBUS UNUM

P.S. Beto had no intention of injuring sissoko and everyone from Benfica whishes him a quick recovery.
homemsumol

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion