Come here to know more about s.l.benfica - Cheers from portugal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:48 pm

homemsumol wrote:Pina zahavi (not sure but think is a player agent of some importance in UK football)

yeah. his clients include rio ferdinand and ashley cole. considering their behaviour in the past year that tells you all you need to know about pina zahavi.

i frigging despise agents :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby homemsumol » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:03 pm

Saw a news in a portuguese website that simão could go to liverpool afterall for 14 millions euros. No confirmation about the news until now.

E PLURIBUS UNUM

P.S. Stmichael - i hate those agents also...football was much more beautiful as a game before those :censored:...in those days players loved the club they played in and weren´t only trying to change so they could earn more money (of course there are still exceptions)
homemsumol

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:32 pm

stmichael wrote:
homemsumol wrote:Pina zahavi (not sure but think is a player agent of some importance in UK football)

yeah. his clients include rio ferdinand and ashley cole. considering their behaviour in the past year that tells you all you need to know about pina zahavi.

i frigging despise agents :angry:

i think he was the agent who put chelsea in touch with abramovitc when chelsea were on the verge of going under.
not 100% sure but when i saw the name that fact jumped out at me.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby galo » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:18 am

galo

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:23 am

cool, but nowhere near as cool as xabi from 60 yards :;):
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Diabos1982.com » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:59 pm

Benfica had win 3-0 against Academica. (GOALS: simao, Luisao, Nuno Gomes)

Simao made a good exibition, but laurent robert no.. again :angry:

after the game, journalists say now that simao will go to chelsea - just at the end of the season - they will pay 22,5 million euro. Do you think liverpool will offer more ?
Diabos1982.com

Postby Kukilon » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:28 pm

I have to give some respect for the Benfica fans for not letting the guards beat the living :censored: out of their fans for nothing. They could easily have just have led the fan out instead of assaulting him with the batonhttp://www.koreus.com/media/hooligan.html

The Simao goal was a penalty goal so it's not like he did something marvelous.

Liverpool will never pay that much for Simao. He will rot away on Chelseas bench.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby homemsumol » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:26 pm

Kukilon wrote:I have to give some respect for the Benfica fans for not letting the guards beat the living :censored: out of their fans for nothing. They could easily have just have led the fan out instead of assaulting him with the batonhttp://www.koreus.com/media/hooligan.html

The Simao goal was a penalty goal so it's not like he did something marvelous.

Liverpool will never pay that much for Simao. He will rot away on Chelseas bench.

This was last years ago, during that period before oficial games (don´t know exact name in english) in swisszerland and the fan that was beeing beat was the brother in law of the referee... due to that situation, although we stay in the same place this year, the swiss organization change the security team (wonder why).

But we are not proud of what happen...we are proud that our fans defended someone that was beeing beat up with no logical reason for it but they exagerated.

E PLURIBUS UNUM
homemsumol

Postby Puddy Heskey » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:38 pm

paste do i keep seeing homemsumol and thinking it say hommosexual.
Puddy Heskey

Postby homemsumol » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:30 pm

Puddy Heskey wrote:paste do i keep seeing homemsumol and thinking it say hommosexual.

You might have a problem then and there are professionals out there ready to help you.  :D

E PLURIBUS UNUM
homemsumol

Postby Diabos1982.com » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:20 pm

Diabos1982.com wrote:information about S.L.Benfica:

www.Diabos1982.com - SUPPORTERS of Benfica website

www.FORUM.diabos1982.com - forum discussion about SLBenfica supporters, with many pictures.

www.SL-Benfica.com - biggest SLBenfica website, with lots of news about the club, but it's not official.

General information about supporters in Portugal:

www.ULTRAS12.com - biggest forum discussion about portuguese supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans. Lots of pictures and videos there.

www.ADEPTOS.blogspot.com - biggest website with news about supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans (not only Portuguese, but mostly)

:buttrock

Now, with those websites, you can learn more about SLBenfica club, their fans, their passion with soccer, and many other things :;):

I would like to tell you that Liverpool is my favourite club in england and you (liverpool supporters) were always my favourite supporters in the world !! i never had the oportunity to visit anfield road, but NOW finally i will visit it!!

if some of you are thinking about coming to Portugal to watch SLBenfica v Liverpool , you can ask here or in Private Message whatever you want to know about SLBenfica, Portugal, or other things.

homemsumol caga nesse otario!

TODAY: Gil Vicente v SLBenfica ! 21:30
Diabos1982.com

Postby homemsumol » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:11 pm

Diabos1982.com wrote:
Diabos1982.com wrote:information about S.L.Benfica:

www.Diabos1982.com - SUPPORTERS of Benfica website

www.FORUM.diabos1982.com - forum discussion about SLBenfica supporters, with many pictures.

www.SL-Benfica.com - biggest SLBenfica website, with lots of news about the club, but it's not official.

General information about supporters in Portugal:

www.ULTRAS12.com - biggest forum discussion about portuguese supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans. Lots of pictures and videos there.

www.ADEPTOS.blogspot.com - biggest website with news about supporters, ULTRAS and hooligans (not only Portuguese, but mostly)

:buttrock

Now, with those websites, you can learn more about SLBenfica club, their fans, their passion with soccer, and many other things :;):

I would like to tell you that Liverpool is my favourite club in england and you (liverpool supporters) were always my favourite supporters in the world !! i never had the oportunity to visit anfield road, but NOW finally i will visit it!!

if some of you are thinking about coming to Portugal to watch SLBenfica v Liverpool , you can ask here or in Private Message whatever you want to know about SLBenfica, Portugal, or other things.

homemsumol caga nesse otario!

TODAY: Gil Vicente v SLBenfica ! 21:30

Não te preocupes...ele não me afecta...eu apenas vou respondendo com humor e boa disposição que é para poder esfregar-lhe na cara a nosa vitória na próxima eliminatória da LC. Como vocês dizem e bem: "connosco quem quiser, contra nós quem puder" (grande slogan ou como se chamam essas frases)  :D

Mas tens razão...primeiro interessa é chegarmo-nos aos porcos no 1º lugar.

Hoje é para a 9ª vitória seguida!

E PLURIBUS UNUM
homemsumol

Postby galo » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:36 am

A great goal on our ninth win in a row.

It'd be a shame if the Liverpool keeper did something like that against us. :D
galo

Postby Diabos1982.com » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:28 pm

Miki Feher - He died two years ago 25 / 01  / 2004, playing for us against Vitoria de Guimaraes.

The CUP will be yours !!
Diabos1982.com

Postby Diabos1982.com » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:58 pm

Benfica went into the Lisbon derby on the back of eight consecutive wins, and looked on course for a ninth when Simão Sabrosa broke the deadlock with a first-half penalty. But Sporting were awarded a spot-kick of their own midway through the second half, which was converted by Sa Pinto. Liedson then scored twice to help his side climb into third place in the Postuguese Liga. Leaders FC Porto, meanwhile, could not extend their advantage at the top as they drew 0-0 away to Rio Ave FC, while there was a 1-0 defeat for Vitória SC at SC Braga.

SLBenfica 1 v 3 sporting

1 Porto         20    44
2 Benfica 20 40
3 Nacional 20 39
4 Braga         20      39
5 Sporting 20 37
6 Setúbal 19 33
7 Boavista 20 32
8 Marítimo 20 27
9 Leiria         20 25
10 Rio Ave 20 25
11 Amadora 20 25