Come here to know more about s.l.benfica - Cheers from portugal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tiki » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:22 am

In the last season after to be national champion, we launch a campaign to attract new supporters...until now we have 130.000....the goal is 300.000.one of the objectives of this campaign is to have money enough for not sell the best players,this season was the last  that we have to sell. (we sold in 03/04- tiago -chelsea and 04/05 miguel to valencia) Now we don't need sell anyone...we are not despaired of money...but simao want's leave benfica because he want play in premier league. So, we have to found a fair price.  we buy it it Barcelona for 12€ when his price is down, today he is capitain, with nuno gomes is the marketing piece...and goes to national squad...simao is always in a good shape...we have them that to get profit on 12€...the price is about 18€/20€...for the all conditions that i already explain...and we won't any dudek or cissé...
I wait that it has clarified some thing in relation to our side...
cheers :(
tiki

Postby tiki » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:24 am

sory...i want the funny guy... :D
tiki

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:00 am

I wait that it has clarified some thing in relation to our side...

You hope well. In this terms, there's not deal, sorry :;):
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tiki » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:36 pm

i want simao in benfica always... i wait that liverpool gives up...i hope. I prefer the player not it money :D
tiki

Postby tiki » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:07 pm

estes vifanas savem k bao perdr...pralem d n konsguirm traduzr u k digo...hehehehehe... boces sao gandas bitorinos...boces e os super cagoes e jubentudes femininas...eu n gost dos espnhaulos...e os tipos tao xeios deles...kero 1  ao minuto 90 na prpria balixa do chabes alonças...traduzm bitos...keru bere se konsegum 
cheers tb pode sair uma bem geladinha pa mim.... :D
tiki

Postby Diabos1982.com » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:05 pm

Feliz Natal :D Merry Christmas
Diabos1982.com

Postby yOtA SLB » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:23 pm

tiki wrote:estes vifanas savem k bao perdr...pralem d n konsguirm traduzr u k digo...hehehehehe... boces sao gandas bitorinos...boces e os super cagoes e jubentudes femininas...eu n gost dos espnhaulos...e os tipos tao xeios deles...kero 1  ao minuto 90 na prpria balixa do chabes alonças...traduzm bitos...keru bere se konsegum 
cheers tb pode sair uma bem geladinha pa mim.... :D

You should've read the first post of greenred  in this thread.

If you act like an adolescent, you'll be treated as one.

PS: We won against the mancs without Simao... What do you think were gonna do to LFC with him?! :p

Long Live Fair Play,
Força Benfica !
yOtA SLB

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:09 pm

tiki wrote:manchester united fans...said that...and pull out!!! ....but we wanna 2 games with very fair play...but think this you give us 20€ million, more the qualification...is fair:D and simao goes to your squad

We're not Manchester United, we're Liverpool F.C. Our supportes sang "We're going to win 4-3'' at half-time in Istanbul when we were down 3-0. Man Utd fans would had booed their team, we don't do that. We're different from them.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:19 pm

A.B. wrote:We're not Manchester United, we're Liverpool F.C. Our supportes sang "We're going to win 4-3'' at half-time in Istanbul when we were down 3-0. Man Utd fans would had booed their team, we don't do that. We're different from them.

:buttrock
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Diabos1982.com » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:42 am

"Liga dos Campeões
Bilhetes Benfica vs Liverpool - Exclusivo Cativos
Já só estão à venda para o jogo Benfica vs Liverpool, a contar para a primeira mão dos oitavos-de-final da Liga dos Campeões, agendado para o dia 21 de Fevereiro, às 19h45, no Estádio da Luz, bilhetes para quem comprar cativos. Entretanto, devido ao elevado número de pedidos, a expedição dos bilhetes só se efectuará a partir da próxima segunda-feira (dia 26 de Dezembro)." in www.SLBenfica.pt

well, if you want to buy tickets for the first match, here in Portugal, ou can go to the official website ( www.SLBenfica.pt ) and buy online. I guess they have the last 3000 tickets to sell :;):
Diabos1982.com

Postby Diabos1982.com » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:10 pm

We bought Laurent Robert, so simao sabrosa will be yours for sure.
congratulations, it's a great player :( i am very sad because he will leave Benfica.

I would like to know your opinion about Laurent Robert, what kind of player he is and that kind of things, because i never watch him playing?
Diabos1982.com

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:17 pm

Laurent Robert is what we call a team player. The sharing and compassion he shows for other players is unsurpassed... ok, thats all a lie.

hes a good plaeyr, good at dead ball situations but hes also a spoilt brat. Get the best out of him and u have a great buy. get the worst and you have got someone with the emotions of anelka and ability of a dishwasher
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Diabos1982.com » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:51 pm

yesterday Benfica had win 2-0 against Paços ferreira.
Simao made a good exibition, but laurent robert no.. :blues:

after the game, journalists asked simao if it was his the last game at Benfica, and he didn't answer, just smile.. so i think he is going to be your player this mounth
Diabos1982.com

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:56 pm

Diabos1982.com wrote:yesterday Benfica had win 2-0 against Paços ferreira.

after the game, journalists asked simao if it was his the last game at Benfica, and he didn't answer, just smile.. so i think he is going to be your player this mounth

I rate simao and would welcome him to liverpool with open arms but it can be a bad move for both clubs as simao will be cup-tied for the champions league and benfica lose one of their best players. Do you think benfica will let simao go a little cheaper since he is cup-tied?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby homemsumol » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:45 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Diabos1982.com wrote:yesterday Benfica had win 2-0 against Paços ferreira.

I rate simao and would welcome him to liverpool with open arms but it can be a bad move for both clubs as simao will be cup-tied for the champions league and benfica lose one of their best players. Do you think benfica will let simao go a little cheaper since he is cup-tied?

Doesn´t look like benfica is letting simão out for less than 20 millions euros. At this point our president is in israel with jorge mendes (player representative) and Pina zahavi (not sure but think is a player agent of some importance in UK football) and news are that benfica eill only sell him if someone pays 20 millions. During last days news were that he would leave to englans but not necessaraly to liverpool although no other club was mencioned apart totenham that simão rejected.

E PLURIBUS UNUM
homemsumol

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion