Cl 3rd round draw

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby PabloAimar » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:41 pm

im a liverpool fan from outside liverpool and to be honest... no1 gives a sh1t abt everton :)  until last week i thought that was the name of jacko's theme park.
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby moribentarse » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:26 am

PabloAimar wrote:im a liverpool fan from outside liverpool and to be honest... no1 gives a sh1t abt everton :)  until last week i thought that was the name of jacko's theme park.

hmm
i guess comedy is not your cup of tea old chap
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

moribentarse

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:05 pm

moribentarse wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:im a liverpool fan from outside liverpool and to be honest... no1 gives a sh1t abt everton :)  until last week i thought that was the name of jacko's theme park.

hmm
i guess comedy is not your cup of tea old chap

comedy? you mean humour?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:54 pm

I reckon this season will be another relegation battle for the Bluesers, your league form is like a bl0ody rollercaoster. Top half....relegation battle...top half....relegation battle. I make it a relegation battle this season.

Everton were just another team to fill that "team who no one expects to do well" team. Funny those teams never become consistent. Look at Leeds, Ipswich, West Ham. All went down.

Your fate is sealed!!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:56 pm

Anyways you should feel bl0ody priviledged this season, not only because your in europes premier competition but you get to host the European Champions
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:40 pm

RED ANT wrote:
yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
moribentarse wrote:your dead right mate..
when i was younger liverpool used to win everything except the grand national...i was the only blue in my class at primary school

you obviously dont come from liverpool then, because according to moyes all liverpool fans come from outside the city, and if you were the only blue that would be almost a whole classfull of reds inside the city limits. no, no, you must be from mars or somewhere.

Maybe you could help with a question thats been bugging me for years m8.

Why do people from Liverpool support Everton?  I can see to reasons

1 Is it like some sort of disease passed down through generations that can't be cured.

2 Do some people just hate themselves and wish for a lifetime of misery.

I ask because if a person grows up in Liverpool and are faced with the choice of who to support choosing Everton over Liverpool would be like choosing to :censored: Fatima Whitbread over Jessica Simpson :D

it`s easily answered mate because in the city of liverpool you dont get a choice.
by the time you know you a,b,c`s your already brainwashed by your awl fella.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby kaz the kopite » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:06 pm

moribentarse is quite a kidder why doesn`t he/she or both :censored: off our forums! :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Postby babu » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:55 am

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:Why not simply go and post on the Everton's forum and guessing the ages there rather than posting unnecessary threads here ??

I can't see what harm this guy is doing Fernando. And I also like to hear other people's points of view, especially if they are well thought out.

I don't think this is an unesscessary thread either. Bring on more rival supporters for football debates, i say.

Telling him to go just cause he is a bluenose just makes you look stupid, IMO.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:20 am

quote from today's Daily Mirror

" Everton boss David Moyes says he already has all the players he expects to have available for the coming Champions League campaign (Mirror) "

Jeez, Everton haven't really bought that many players ???  Still leaves their sqaud pretty threadbare if you ask me, can't see them going past the 1st round, if they qualify that is.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED ANT » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:34 pm

I expect qualifying to be an achievement for them. Especially with their squad being thinner then a female russian gymnast.
RED ANT

Postby The Ace1983 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:41 pm

If it does come to this. If we do meet in the 3rd round, and that's a big IF, then it will be a shame. I'd rather stuff everton in the group stages and let their false hope linger for a bit longer! Where are Everton seeded for this draw anyway? And for all you Evertonians who may not be familiar with the word "seeded" it, means that when a competition opens, all the best clubs are put in as the top seeds, and then the second best clubs...

:laugh:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:43 pm

Liverpool are magic

Everton are tragic!

- Emlyn Hughes.

-----------------------------------------------------

if we did get them and beat them, expect a massive outcry from bitter blue noses saying we shouldnt have been in the competition.
65-1114725958

Postby RED ANT » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:18 pm

Everton were seeded 42nd i think :p  not bad for the best team on merseyside :D
RED ANT

Postby The Ace1983 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:32 pm

Evertonions should remember the words of Stevie G. You can't chow fourth place to your grand-kids.

:laugh: :D :laugh:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:23 pm

:D
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion