moribentarse

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:14 pm

moribentarse wrote:
yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:
yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:by the way do you like the picture

i remember the old days when to be considered a goodison legend you had to score 30 league goals in a season like bob latchford.
whats the going rate these days mate 5? 8?

Good point mate
but how often does anyone score 30 goals in the premier league...
but to be fair i think you are right in saying between 5 and 8 lol...
its made cahill a legend..
what a player bob latchford was though,used to be great watching him get on the end of dave thomas`s crosses..

yeah he was a good player latchford, i just about remember you getting him from birmingham. and i remember thomas running down the wing with his socks rolled down.
some things havent changed though mate, liverpool are european champions again just like those days.  :p

your dead right mate..
when i was younger liverpool used to win everything except the grand national...i was the only blue in my class at primary school

you obviously dont come from liverpool then, because according to moyes all liverpool fans come from outside the city, and if you were the only blue that would be almost a whole classfull of reds inside the city limits. no, no, you must be from mars or somewhere.

im from birkenhead matey but i was the only lad in our primary school who went to the game though...most people who arent passionate about football tend to be a red...hence the crowds welcoming the team back from instanbul...
also,i dont think MOYES was qualified to have an opinion like that with him being a jock..he aint lived on merseyside before so whos to say he is right?[/quote]
a everton fan that cant walk the game!!! come on mate your pulling our leg now. we all know you lot live off walton road and bevvy in the oak and the red brick.
you used to go the game back then? people tend to forget that in the seventies you lot were always in the shake up for the title. players like mick lyons, bruce rioch and terry darracott were`nt soft thats for sure.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:15 pm

most people who arent passionate about football tend to be a red...hence the crowds welcoming the team back from instanbul...?
Hey WTF  ??? Us liverpudlians are the most passionate fans around for our team, what are you talking about?
Make the same journey of our parade with a trophey on a bus see how many turn out for (THE PEOPLES CLUB) :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:21 pm

moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:

i remember the old days when to be considered a goodison legend you had to score 30 league goals in a season like bob latchford.

Good point mate
what a player bob latchford was though,used to be great watching him get on the end of dave thomas`s crosses..

yeah he was a good player latchford, i just about remember you getting him from birmingham. and i remember thomas running down the wing with his socks rolled down.
some things havent changed though mate, liverpool are european champions again just like those days.  :p

your dead right mate..
when i was younger liverpool used to win everything except the grand national...i was the only blue in my class at primary school

you obviously dont come from liverpool then, because according to moyes all liverpool fans come from outside the city, and if you were the only blue that would be almost a whole classfull of reds inside the city limits. no, no, you must be from mars or somewhere.

im from birkenhead matey but i was the only lad in our primary school who went to the game though...most people who arent passionate about football tend to be a red...hence the crowds welcoming the team back from instanbul...
also,i dont think MOYES was qualified to have an opinion like that with him being a jock..he aint lived on merseyside before so whos to say he is right?

a everton fan that cant walk the game!!! come on mate your pulling our leg now. we all know you lot live off walton road and bevvy in the oak and the red brick.
you used to go the game back then? people tend to forget that in the seventies you lot were always in the shake up for the title. players like mick lyons, bruce rioch and terry darracott were`nt soft thats for sure.[/quote]
not sure about terry darracott though lol but yeah,before money became such a factor in the game teams like everton mancity tottenham were all up there as well as liverpool and arsenal..and yes chelsea were always :censored: back then lol
moribentarse

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:23 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:most people who arent passionate about football tend to be a red...hence the crowds welcoming the team back from instanbul...?
Hey WTF  ??? Us liverpudlians are the most passionate fans around for our team, what are you talking about?
Make the same journey of our parade with a trophey on a bus see how many turn out for (THE PEOPLES CLUB) :laugh:

thats unfair, you know quite well you dont get everton fans who live in the outskirts where the bus went like broadgreen, clubmoor and walton breck road. they all live in that brick building on their badge. not only do they all live there, they were all born there! dont get called the peoples club for nothing you know.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:24 pm

Well not everyone had managers like Shanks, Paisely, and Fagan so it's understandable how Liverpool came out on top.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:25 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:most people who arent passionate about football tend to be a red...hence the crowds welcoming the team back from instanbul...?

thats unfair, you know quite well you dont get everton fans who live in the outskirts where the bus went like broadgreen, clubmoor and walton breck road. they all live in that brick building on their badge. not only do they all live there, they were all born there! dont get called the peoples club for nothing you know.

ha ha..only the lower gwladys st boys live in that brick building..the rest of us are from scotty rd my friend...
moribentarse

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:25 pm

:D
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:26 pm

moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:

Good point mate

your dead right mate..

also,i dont think MOYES was qualified to have an opinion like that with him being a jock..he aint lived on merseyside before so whos to say he is right?

you used to go the game back then? people tend to forget that in the seventies you lot were always in the shake up for the title. players like mick lyons, bruce rioch and terry darracott were`nt soft thats for sure.

not sure about terry darracott though lol but yeah,before money became such a factor in the game teams like everton mancity tottenham were all up there as well as liverpool and arsenal..and yes chelsea were always :censored: back then lol[/quote]
even though chesea were cr@p in those days they still knocked us out the fa cup twice in the late seventies.
a player called clive walker had a stormer for them. the great bob paisley was jinxed in that compo.

yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:28 pm

moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:

Good point mate

your dead right mate..

not sure about terry darracott though lol but yeah,before money became such a factor in the game teams like everton mancity tottenham were all up there as well as liverpool and arsenal..and yes chelsea were always :censored: back then lol

even though chesea were cr@p in those days they still knocked us out the fa cup twice in the late seventies.
a player called clive walker had a stormer for them. the great bob paisley was jinxed in that compo.[/quote]
yeah i remember clive walker..a right winger i think with a blonde mop head..and peter bonetti was the goAL keeper
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

moribentarse

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:28 pm

moribentarse wrote:

ha ha..only the lower gwladys st boys live in that brick building..the rest of us are from scotty rd my friend...

thats probably true because the building in question on everton brow was a jail to house rowdy drunks in days gone by so i believe you.  :D

yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:29 pm

Im from Scottie road and Im not a blue nose  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:31 pm

moribentarse wrote:

thats probably true because the building in question on everton brow was a jail to house rowdy drunks in days gone by so i believe you.  :D

yes thats true,but its much more interesting than the liverbirds dont you think?..well you stuffy reds,ive enjoyed the banter but i gotta go to work now,yes some evertonians do work believe it or not.......
moribentarse

Postby Gareth G » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:35 pm

moribentarse wrote:its a nap that you will get pulled out of the hat against the mighty blues,what a couple of games it will be,ok we are struggling to sign in you players but we have a more settled side than liverpool (hence the higher league position) and i think our tenacity and energy will be too much for liverpool to cope with..
well i await lots of abuse and jonnymac(the moderator) sorry if this pisses you off but im just putting a blue opinion across, go and :censored: off and post this on a blue site you may say ...
i aslready have and im curious as to what reds think about there chances against everton should the two teams be pulled out the hat together

Can I refrase part of that for you?

It should be what do you think Everton's chance's are? Not Liverpool, you say that like we're the underdog's lol, almost s if you thought Everton where better!!!

Put it this way mate, if Everton scrape into the Group stage's they won't go any further, they won't even win a match in my opinion - honestly. You guy's don't know how to play European football, better yet, you only know how to boot player's of the field.  :D  :D  :D
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Mori where do you work? If you dont mind me askin?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion