Cl 3rd round draw

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:28 pm

moribentarse wrote:
Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:Are we in the Liverpool FC forum or Bitters Forum ?? I see more of Everton in this thread and that's not right.

your not suggesting evertonians should be banned are you...by the way blue kipper forum is full of reds and i for one love the banter....no quivering bottom lips here my friend

If the everton forum is full of reds, does that mean that LFC forum needs to be full of blues ??
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:31 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:[

If the everton forum is full of reds, does that mean that LFC forum needs to be full of blues ??[/quote]
it doesnt have to be....
tell me something?..are you the sort of person who takes everything to heart?.....
do you not enjoy friendly banter....
by the way do you like the picture
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

moribentarse

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:32 pm

Take a rest mate.
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:35 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:Take a rest mate.

im totally rested and chilled kidda.....can i guess your age..i say 24
moribentarse

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:39 pm

Why not simply go and post on the Everton's forum and guessing the ages there rather than posting unnecessary threads here ??
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:40 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:Why not simply go and post on the Everton's forum and guessing the ages there rather than posting unnecessary threads here ??

now i think your bottom lip is certainly quivering now...you should be ashamed young man
moribentarse

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:41 pm

moribentarse wrote:
Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:[

If the everton forum is full of reds, does that mean that LFC forum needs to be full of blues ??

it doesnt have to be....
tell me something?..are you the sort of person who takes everything to heart?.....
do you not enjoy friendly banter....
by the way do you like the picture[/quote]
i remember the old days when to be considered a goodison legend you had to score 30 league goals in a season like bob latchford.
whats the going rate these days mate 5? 8?

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:43 pm

moribentarse wrote:
Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:Why not simply go and post on the Everton's forum and guessing the ages there rather than posting unnecessary threads here ??

now i think your bottom lip is certainly quivering now...you should be ashamed young man

Any aims or objectives in posting in this forum ??
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:46 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:by the way do you like the picture

i remember the old days when to be considered a goodison legend you had to score 30 league goals in a season like bob latchford.
whats the going rate these days mate 5? 8?[/quote]
Good point mate
but how often does anyone score 30 goals in the premier league...
but to be fair i think you are right in saying between 5 and 8 lol...
its made cahill a legend..
what a player bob latchford was though,used to be great watching him get on the end of dave thomas`s crosses..
moribentarse

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:53 pm

moribentarse wrote:

Good point mate
what a player bob latchford was though,used to be great watching him get on the end of dave thomas`s crosses..[/quote]
yeah he was a good player latchford, i just about remember you getting him from birmingham. and i remember thomas running down the wing with his socks rolled down.
some things havent changed though mate, liverpool are european champions again just like those days.  :p

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:53 pm

Dear moribentarse, we are not interested at all in getting infos about everton players. It would most be appreciated if you could post your everton comments in the Premiership > General Discussion.

Thank You very much for you comprehension.
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:55 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
moribentarse wrote:

Good point mate
what a player bob latchford was though,used to be great watching him get on the end of dave thomas`s crosses..

yeah he was a good player latchford, i just about remember you getting him from birmingham. and i remember thomas running down the wing with his socks rolled down.
some things havent changed though mate, liverpool are european champions again just like those days.  :p[/quote]
your dead right mate..
when i was younger liverpool used to win everything except the grand national...i was the only blue in my class at primary school
Attachments

moribentarse

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:01 pm

moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:

Good point mate

some things havent changed though mate, liverpool are european champions again just like those days.  :p

your dead right mate..
when i was younger liverpool used to win everything except the grand national...i was the only blue in my class at primary school[/quote]
you obviously dont come from liverpool then, because according to moyes all liverpool fans come from outside the city, and if you were the only blue that would be almost a whole classfull of reds inside the city limits. no, no, you must be from mars or somewhere.

yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:02 pm

:D :D :D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:04 pm

moribentarse wrote:
moribentarse wrote:

Good point mate

your dead right mate..
when i was younger liverpool used to win everything except the grand national...i was the only blue in my class at primary school

you obviously dont come from liverpool then, because according to moyes all liverpool fans come from outside the city, and if you were the only blue that would be almost a whole classfull of reds inside the city limits. no, no, you must be from mars or somewhere.[/quote]
im from birkenhead matey but i was the only lad in our primary school who went to the game though...most people who arent passionate about football tend to be a red...hence the crowds welcoming the team back from instanbul...
also,i dont think MOYES was qualified to have an opinion like that with him being a jock..he aint lived on merseyside before so whos to say he is right?
Attachments

moribentarse

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion