CL 1ST GROUP STAGE DRAW - bordeaux, galatasaray and PSV

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby molovinPSV » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:08 am

Oasis wrote:
molovinPSV wrote:he's been lined up as leftback, but I don't think that he is exceptional talented as defender. Our central defender Alex is better, slacido is more an attacking defender

I think he's a good defender and I've watched him for a long while, but he won't be effective if you don't allow him to bomb forward. Well I'll hopefully see him play when Liverpool go up against PSV soon.

Isn't Alex the defender that was strongly linked with big clubs?

I think salcido will play because he always is one of the starting eleven. And yes alex is linked with big clubs like Ac milan, and he is part owned bij chelsea but he cannot go to Engeland because he hasn't many caps, in fact last week he made his international debut with brazil
molovinPSV

Postby Yannou2pau » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:32 pm

Bordeaux and our coach Ricardo Gomes is very interested by Alex from PSV...but I don't know if we'll have enough money to buy him!
ALLEZ BORDEAUX!
FC GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX EN FORCE!

En route vers la Champion's League!
Yannou2pau

Postby molovinPSV » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:43 pm

Yannou2pau wrote:Bordeaux and our coach Ricardo Gomes is very interested by Alex from PSV...but I don't know if we'll have enough money to buy him!

I don't think he (Alex) wants that, first of all because chelsea has the first option to buy him and second, He said in a interview for a dutch newspaper that he only would left PSV if he could go to the absolute top of europe
molovinPSV

Postby galatasaray_ist » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:55 pm

hi everybody. ı'm from turkey istanbul and fan of GAlatasaray. i hope galatasaray and liverpool will be successful and continue to the cL. if Galatasaray played the cl matches in Ali Sami Yen, we can be the first team in this group because it is certainly hell for other teams.However, the matches of Galatarasay will be played in olimpic stdium where liverpool won the cup and galatasaray fans don't like there because atmosphere is^n't very good like Ali Sami Yen. i want to say again that i hopeGalatasaray and Liverpool will be the first and second teams in this group and continue to the CL.
galatasaray_ist

Postby Turkish » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:02 pm

What's the reason of PSV's loss to Twente molovinPSV? It was a really unexpected loss.
Turkish

Postby Olai » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:45 am

There's some unrest at the club. Vennegoor left us and Ooijer too (but he didn't play the 1st match as Vennegoor did). A total offday against a very very weak opponent (especially in the 1st half). We still used the long ball which was stupid as we had Farfan in front who didn't won a header, obviously the team was still playing like Vennegoor was there. Our defence is a real drama at the moment (well Alex and Salcido are great, but Addo + Lamey damn)

That's no excuse for losing but we lacked firepower in front and Koeman was playing confused. Cocu was very angry at the end and sort of demanded reinforcements in the front and in the back.

Now Kluivert is going to sign, which will cause alot of panic among the fans, don't know how that will develop. That aside, we still need an decent rightback (Kromkamp, guys??) and maybe a central defender (allthough Da Costa is a talent, but at the moment Addo is playing who's terrible). Things should be more clearer at thursdaynight ;)

Hope we can recover for next game INCLUDING all our signings (Mendez, a striker and I hope at least one defender)
Olai

Postby molovinPSV » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:16 am

Turkish wrote:What's the reason of PSV's loss to Twente molovinPSV? It was a really unexpected loss.

PSV played really uninspired, (the weather didn't help either) and weak. In games like this you can see how important Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink was, we're already missing him. And now we get kluivert, maybe one of the most talented strikers in the world but he is mental very weak.
molovinPSV

Postby Yannou2pau » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:05 am

Is it done for Kluivert at PSV...yesterday, our President Mr Triaud said that Kluivert vas not interesting enough for Bordeaux because he was too old and it won't be possible to sell him after 2 years...well, I'm quite sad about that because I'm sure Kluivert will do very well at PSV and he would have been a good experimented forward for Bordeaux...
Bordeaux is like PSV right now, quite weak in defense at the contrary of last year, BETO being so poor (it's really a shame) and only playing as a substitute, HENRIQUE our young brazilian defender being a catastrophy...only JEMMALI and PLANUS make a good central defense...

In french newspapers, it's said that Bordeaux will have two new signings until thursday (date of the end of our mercato period), one tall central defender (maybe CHAVES from Loreken or another brazilian international -21) and a sub american forward (we thought about SOBIS and DAGOBERTO).
ALLEZ BORDEAUX!
FC GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX EN FORCE!

En route vers la Champion's League!
Yannou2pau

Postby Turkish » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:27 am

If I were a PSV fan,I wouldn't be happy to sign Kluivert either.I'd prefer a young striker (who has potential) to play instead of him.I don't know for sure but PSV must have prolific youngsters in their squad.
Turkish

Postby GOAT » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:10 am

okinavci_uA wrote:Hi everybody. This is a hard group.
Last match will be very difficult for liverpool.
Because 82.000 hellhound will be waiting you in the HELL.
Good luck. You need luck

Yeh sure..
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GFB_oNuR » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:54 pm

, I'm here to support Liverpool ,as always .
Last edited by supersub on Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GENC FENERBAHCELILER  &  THE  KOP     

WE HATE [G]alat[A]sara[Y]
GFB_oNuR

Postby uygar_smyrna » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:24 pm

i'm fan of fenerbahce and i will support liverpool against galatsaray
i believe that you will win:))
Last edited by supersub on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uygar_smyrna

Postby fenerkolik » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:55 am

you will never walk alone in TURKEY too... ;) 

WE support Liverpool, PSV and bordeux against 6s...
fenerkolik

Postby jkop » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:27 pm

All hard matches, but we always rise to the occasion so bring it on.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:22 am

GFB_oNuR wrote:
LiverpoolTurkey wrote:
molovinPSV wrote:
GFB_oNuR wrote:
uygar_smyrna wrote:please win the galatasaray ,:D

I'm sure the will win ..

and I'm sure L'pool will not be the only one

be carefull and don't forget Galatasaray. We aren't Fenerbahce (aka zavallifener)

Don't write me Turkish swearword , please write something about subject..You are always argumenting someone..

Mmm....me thinks you all need to spell in english before you post on here?...anyway we will beat galatasarey. :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion