CL 1ST GROUP STAGE DRAW - bordeaux, galatasaray and PSV

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:38 pm

Yannou2pau wrote:Hi my English friends! My name's Yann, I'm from the south west of france and I'm a Bordeaux fan!
I'm really happy to be here and to know that my favourite team will play against such a team like Liverpool FC. Your victory two years ago was so fantastic! I like Steven Gerrard who is one of my favourite player in the world, and I have to reckon you will surely be the greatest team in our group. PSV and Galatasaray won't be easy to beat for us, but I'm sure we have a chance to be part of the 8th final of this competition.

Our team is based on a very good defense thanks to the french international goalkeeper Ulrich RAME, the central defenders Marc PLANUS, the portuguese BETO or the franco-tunisian david JEMMALI. on the sides of the defense, Franck JURIETTI and Julien FAUBERT are french internationals too.

One of the strenght of our team could be midfield thanks to our fantastic Rio MAVUBA who is the successor of Claude Makelele in the french team, FERNANDO or even Stephane DALMAT. We have also an ex Liverpool player Vladi SMICER and maybe one of the best n°10 in the world with Johan MICOUD.

Forward, Marouane CHAMAKH is a beautiful young player who plays for Marocco and other internationals too.

What a fantastic thing for me and for all Bordeaux fans to be back in Champion's League after 7 years in the UEFA cup (only)...i hope we'll make the world apreciate our football and regions!
See u guys!

Bonjour mon copain!

I think Bordeaux are a good team. Mavuba is a very good player, Chamakh is also a good player, he is a strong striker, he is quite fast and he is a good headerer of the ball.

It will be nice to see Vladi smicer again at anfield, we will have a proper chance to say thankyou for his performance in the Champions League final in 2005.

Johan Micoud is a superb player with a great reputation. I saw him play many games for Werder Bremen, I think he is your best player.

I saw the Bordeaux game against Lyon and thought Lyon were lucky. Fred's deflected shot was lucky (like all of Frank Lampard's goals  :D  ) and Wiltord's goal was offside. You deserved at least one point.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:42 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:It will be nice to see Vladi smicer again at anfield, we will have a proper chance to say thankyou for his performance in the Champions League final in 2005.

he'll be injured, how ironic would that be? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:43 pm

stmichael wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:It will be nice to see Vladi smicer again at anfield, we will have a proper chance to say thankyou for his performance in the Champions League final in 2005.

he'll be injured, how ironic would that be? :D

is he honestly injured?

shame  :down:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:44 pm

Hey bordeaux guy, nice to here someone who can actually make real words. should be a good little table, hopefulyl bordeax and liverpool going through
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yannou2pau » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:49 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Yannou2pau wrote:Hi my English friends! My name's Yann, I'm from the south west of france and I'm a Bordeaux fan!
I'm really happy to be here and to know that my favourite team will play against such a team like Liverpool FC. Your victory two years ago was so fantastic! I like Steven Gerrard who is one of my favourite player in the world, and I have to reckon you will surely be the greatest team in our group. PSV and Galatasaray won't be easy to beat for us, but I'm sure we have a chance to be part of the 8th final of this competition.

Our team is based on a very good defense thanks to the french international goalkeeper Ulrich RAME, the central defenders Marc PLANUS, the portuguese BETO or the franco-tunisian david JEMMALI. on the sides of the defense, Franck JURIETTI and Julien FAUBERT are french internationals too.

One of the strenght of our team could be midfield thanks to our fantastic Rio MAVUBA who is the successor of Claude Makelele in the french team, FERNANDO or even Stephane DALMAT. We have also an ex Liverpool player Vladi SMICER and maybe one of the best n°10 in the world with Johan MICOUD.

Forward, Marouane CHAMAKH is a beautiful young player who plays for Marocco and other internationals too.

What a fantastic thing for me and for all Bordeaux fans to be back in Champion's League after 7 years in the UEFA cup (only)...i hope we'll make the world apreciate our football and regions!
See u guys!

Bonjour mon copain!

I think Bordeaux are a good team. Mavuba is a very good player, Chamakh is also a good player, he is a strong striker, he is quite fast and he is a good headerer of the ball.

It will be nice to see Vladi smicer again at anfield, we will have a proper chance to say thankyou for his performance in the Champions League final in 2005.

Johan Micoud is a superb player with a great reputation. I saw him play many games for Werder Bremen, I think he is your best player.

I saw the Bordeaux game against Lyon and thought Lyon were lucky. Fred's deflected shot was lucky (like all of Frank Lampard's goals  :D  ) and Wiltord's goal was offside. You deserved at least one point.

Yes! Thanks for your answer buddy ;) . I think that everybody has to know something: In Europe, Lyon starts to threaten the best teams and has a very good reputation. In France, they have been Champions for 5 years, but they are far from being unstoppable. I think they are the most lucky team in the world and a team like Bordeaux, Lille or even Marseille can beat them...they have a poor mentality I cannot stand, try to take the best players in the best clubs in FRANCE but seem to be unable to attract a big player from a gig team lile Liv'pool, Chelsea or real...don't be affraid too much by Lyon, I truly believe Lille are playing better than them.
ALLEZ BORDEAUX!
FC GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX EN FORCE!

En route vers la Champion's League!
Yannou2pau

Postby Yannou2pau » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:54 pm

Don't worry...Vladi will be back to Liverpool. He had a :angry: injury in April which led him not to play the World Cup and has trained with Bordeaux 's first team this week. He'll be ready. He's a player I really like because he's truly sympathetic and adds a real something to our team.
ALLEZ BORDEAUX!

Yannou2pau

Postby Yannou2pau » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:59 pm

-----------------------------RAME-----------------------------
JEMMALI--------------PLANUS-----BETO---------------JURIETTI
-----------------FERNANDO----------MAVUBA------------------
FAUBERT-----------------------------------------------DALMAT
----------------------------MICOUD---------------------------
---------------------------CHAMAKH--------------------------

This could be the team playing against Liverpool. I just have to say that one or two players may come and join us ( DENILSON, SORIN or KLUIVERT?)
ALLEZ BORDEAUX!

Yannou2pau

Postby Yannou2pau » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:01 pm

Always_Galatasaray wrote:Yannou2pau hi from Turkey :D 

I think Bordeaux is a good team but Bourdaux hasnt got enough potential for Group C

First match : Galatasaray - Bordeaux in Ataturk stadium
Good luck but this is impossible :D

I don't know, we'll see...i think it will be tough for us to win in istanbul, but our team has shown a real winning mentality last season...but for us, that will be a learning year at the highest level.
ALLEZ BORDEAUX!

Yannou2pau

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:04 pm

PSV are interesting as they've lost one of the best managers in the world in Hiddink over the summer. They've also always struggled to hold on to all their best players, i.e. robben, van bommel, kezman, venegoor of hesselink, park, lee young pyo, bouma.

Turkish football's been in decline for a few years now, so I'm not worried about Galatasaray too much. We're playing them away last so hopefully we'll already have qualified by then. PSV could push us for top spot if we become complacent for some reason and if we can't past Bordeaux then we don't deserve to go through.
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Always_Galatasaray » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:07 pm

Last 2 years Galatasaray suffer from financial problems, bad lucks etc.. But at the moment we are strongest in Turkey because we have got belief. Galatasaray will come back in Europe..

Galatasaray has been waiting for 2years..
Watch it.! Galatasaray is worth seeing this season
Always_Galatasaray

Postby DuzceLee » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:07 pm

Yannou2pau wrote:
Always_Galatasaray wrote:Yannou2pau hi from Turkey :D 

I think Bordeaux is a good team but Bourdaux hasnt got enough potential for Group C

First match : Galatasaray - Bordeaux in Ataturk stadium
Good luck but this is impossible :D

I don't know, we'll see...i think it will be tough for us to win in istanbul, but our team has shown a real winning mentality last season...but for us, that will be a learning year at the highest level.

winning mentality ?? u are not speaking about 15 games drawn ??..are u ? :D :D what a winning mentality it is!! .. yeah yeah we are goinng to be at least 70.000 that day.. i dont think any team can beat us there...
Last edited by DuzceLee on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NKFVAS!!!!
Tek Vücut Olup Sonuna Kadar Yürüyedur GALATASARAY!!!!
DuzceLee

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:21 pm

moved to advanced debate to try and restore some resemblance of order for a while
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:49 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:14 Charity Shields.

Haven't we won 10/11 Community Shield trophies? From what I gather, shared ones don't count.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:50 pm

stmichael wrote:moved to advanced debate to try and restore some resemblance of order for a while

You might as well have kept this one open to the turkish, at least they were all posting in this one; now you'll have them posting in Turkish, anywhere and everywhere.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:27 pm

0asis wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:14 Charity Shields.

Haven't we won 10/11 Community Shield trophies? From what I gather, shared ones don't count.

Technically, but they're on the LFC.tv honours list.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion