CL 1ST GROUP STAGE DRAW - bordeaux, galatasaray and PSV

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:59 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:idiot lando i'll help you to understand compliately what i said.What I said was "f@ck your motherf@cker language you son of a b.tch" pretty good ha. .All arrogant motherf.cker Liverpool fans deserve suck balls & eat sh.t.You could only find your nightmares in istanbul. I was wondering that how would you feel when we were f@ckin all british whores like you & your mommy.Lando u'r a son of a b.tch f@ck your momma f@ck your contry f@ck your government f@ck your team you wet pussy
you could only be top model in group f.ckin idiot we are the best f@ck off the rest
we will stick gerard cisse dudek and all motherf@ckers into your  as$es
we'll send you back to england with thousands of c.ck into your asses

Why do you come on to this forum and spout your bile, you do your country no favours as they dont have the best reputation when it comes to football & fans. Ironic I know, an Englishman telling a Turk that, but true never ther less.

Go away leave us alone, stick to annoying Germans thats what you do best.
66-1112520797

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:01 am

Bamaga man wrote:
GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:idiot lando i'll help you to understand compliately what i said.What I said was "f@ck your motherf@cker language you son of a b.tch" pretty good ha. .All arrogant motherf.cker Liverpool fans deserve suck balls & eat sh.t.You could only find your nightmares in istanbul. I was wondering that how would you feel when we were f@ckin all british whores like you & your mommy.Lando u'r a son of a b.tch f@ck your momma f@ck your contry f@ck your government f@ck your team you wet pussy
you could only be top model in group f.ckin idiot we are the best f@ck off the rest

Why do you come on to this forum and spout your bile, you do your country no favours as they dont have the best reputation when it comes to football & fans. Ironic I know, an Englishman telling a Turk that, but true never ther less.

Go away leave us alone, stick to annoying Germans thats what you do best.

I don't know, mate - they make a mean kebab!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:02 am

you will see real nightmare in istanbul..
WE ARE THE BEST GALATASARAY
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:03 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:you will see real nightmare in istanbul..

You will see real football in Istanbul.
66-1112520797

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:03 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:we will stick gerard cisse dudek and all motherf@ckers into your  as$es

That'll be sore in the Morning.  :oops:  :laugh:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:05 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:you will see real nightmare in istanbul..

Oooooh! I've just sh*t my pants!!!!!

Oh no! One pre-pubescent turd threatening thousands of LFC fans!!!!

Oh Mummyyyyyyyyyyy!

You thick wankbandit.  :no

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:25 am

GALATASARAY IS YOUR HUSBAND WE F.CK ALL OF ENGLISH TEAM
AHUAHUA

Good, start with Gary Neville.

He's quite attractive.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:28 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:
GALATASARAY IS YOUR HUSBAND WE F.CK ALL OF ENGLISH TEAM
AHUAHUA

Good, start with Gary Neville.

He's quite attractive.

:wwww

I bet Galatasary_Sena is PHIL Neville!!!!

He loves his brother long time!!!!  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:41 am

I suppose it's just par for the course.

Whenever you draw one of these Eastern/Southern European teams, you see the usual things:

1- They say they will fook your mother/sister/father/brother/cat/gerbil....

2- They show you pictures of stands with people holding giant flares, despite the fact we light huge infernoes every November 5th so a distress flare is really no big deal.

3- They use the slogan "Welcome To Hell", like the Iraqi Minister Of Information.

4- They claim to be the best team, despite playing in a league consisting of three teams, a dog, and a shed.

5- They vaguely threaten to kill supporters of the other team, because they are unable to grasp the simple yet novel concept that in football, superiority occurs when one team scores more goals than the other team. Which is why tied games or positions in groups are decided on the basis of away goals or goal difference rather than the ratio of "Away Supporters Killed/Away Supporters Survived"
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:09 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:senin ingilizceni sikerim orospu çocugu
ahuahuah

I'm sorry old chap but how the fukk did we draw two middle eastern teams in the  European Champions League ie you lot and Maccabi Haifa?
PhiLFC

Postby imagine » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:33 am

Quite a conversation. still a little dissappointed cuz I have a Turkish Granny. It is embarrassing to see Tuks like that Sena. I am really quite surprised how they have tendency to gay sex... (their songs are all about sexual intercourse with the other team and even the referee). I ve been to CL game against Galatasaray in 02 in their shitty stadium called Ali something, it was nothing like hell for sure. And the capacity is only 20,000. So it is a small club actually, but just trying to make big noise, cuz once they had the UEFA title. After that, they almost went bancrupt.I ve seen many of them in Istanbul at the final, but they hate anyone I guess ( I mean Galatasaray Fans). They call themselves Cim Bom (I guess it means baloon or something). I have also met some Fenerbahce fans around Ataturk Stadium, which were quite friendly. drank and sang together. later I went to Fenerbahce stadium on the Anatolian Site, which is like any other big venue in Europe for 50 thousand. They look like the #1 team in TR and then Besiktash comes, and the third is Galatasaray. Because other clubs dont have serious financial problems. But I know they hate Fenerbahce most... I should get Fenerbahce flags and some Turkish banners from my friends and relative when going to Istanbul... I will denitely enjoy the Bull fight... As 4 the football, they are nothing... Just buncha guys attacking with hate but no talent at all.. their best player is Sukur, who is like 36 smt. and a new guy called Adra who is 17. That is about it.
Cheers...
imagine

Postby since1907 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:41 am

youll never walk alone
since1907

Postby since1907 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:43 am

you'll never walk alone 30 million fenerbahçe fans side by side
since1907

Postby Istanpool » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:29 am

It is nice to have Reds again here in Istanbul.  Galatasaray had the best group we could have. Same is true for Liverpool. At the LFC web site it is written that Kop takes Istanbul as second home and we wish you really take so.

There were lots of garbage in the forum regarding the bad things that would happen in Istanbul durin gUCL 2005 final. Now I see the same :censored: again. Do not take those serious and I am sure you won't. We made good friends in here last year and hope to see you guys on Dec 5 again.

I also read somewhere under this topic that Galatasaray is the third team of Turkey, Fenerbahce is the best, bla bla bla...Fenerbahce is the same for us like Chelsea. They wash black money as noone understand where they get the money from. They were able to pay 23 M$ to Ortega or 15M$ to Anelka and noone is asking which bank they robbed.

Few words to the poor guys called Fenerbahce fans who are brave enough to comment on this forum. This is Champions League for those who are real champions. Go back to your "mother's league". This is not a place for you! And I wish you really support Liverpool here in Istanbul. Cos this is the match for us two real champions will fight and you will understand how it feels being a champion.  My nick is Istanpool as it is self explanatory. Meet you there on Sep 27 and here on Dec 5.

Hope we both make it to the next round.
Istanpool

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:54 am

<< He speaks so well ... for a div kid

Listen you turkish nob-jockey, we are so good we would finish top of the group without even playing both games against you. You aren't a big club and never will be, in fact Fenerbache are 10 times better than you. Sorry? Whats your team name again?
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion