CL 1ST GROUP STAGE DRAW - bordeaux, galatasaray and PSV

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:56 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
drummerphil wrote:What is it with Turkish,Portuguese and south American fans when ever we draw them in a competition.Are there lives so meaningless and incidential  that they have to spend months coming on another teams forum and basically causing shíte.OK We have been drawn to play you home and away over the next few months,cant you just accept that all we want is two entertaining games.no trouble.and the right result for our teams.
Its not life and death,look around read the news,there is plenty of that taking place.Its football a game that all my life has fullfilled a needed void and although i've experienced tears of sadness,its also made me and give me my happiest times.So to all the turkish fns hell bent on coming here and causing trouble
we all want the same thing,so just relax and may the best team on the day succeed.

Well said mate.

I'm happy to drop it here if they pack in all their b*llocks.

Sorry BadBob, I got it wrong.

DrummerPhil is Kofi Annan. :D

Yeah Lando I dropped the Kofi thing about the time the latest "OOTers are ruining Anfield" rubbish resurfaced.  :D

I'd love it if these guys would give it a rest but don't stop your rejoinders if they don't--I've been waiting all day for you to log on and rumble these muppets!  :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby red_guy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:00 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:senin ingilizceni sikerim orospu çocugu
ahuahuah

What the f@ck was that?
Hey, if don't have any decent things to say, just shut up.
'oooo we're the best in the world, oooo i want mommy, ooooo i cried oooo.....'''

Get a life!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:01 am

GALATASARAY IS YOUR HUSBAND WE F.CK ALL OF ENGLISH TEAM
AHUAHUA
WE ARE THE BEST GALATASARAY
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby RepublicOfFenerbahçe » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:03 am

Fenerbahçe fans
RepublicOfFenerbahçe

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:11 am

ulan sende kievin stresini burdami atiosun
Last edited by GALATASARAY_SENA on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:23 am

we f.cked leeds we f.cked arsenal the next one will be you
Last edited by GALATASARAY_SENA on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:24 am

ahuahuah

Right you f*cking whore's clitoris, I've about had it with your f*cking sh*t.

I managed to translate your bile, you vicious little tramp-turd, and I don't like it one bit.

You are obviously in the minority, and I apologise to the decent fans your club has, but you, sir, are an itchy, sweaty puss-filled bottom boil that needs to be scratched.

Here is how it's going to go down, bitch:
LFC and Galatasary will play 2 games against each other this season.
Liverpool will batter your sorry ar*es at Anfield, with a scoreline somewhere in the region of 4-0. You will then have consolitory sex with your Uncle, Rodderick.

We will go to the Ataturk stadium top of the group, and come away with at least a point. You will be there in the crowd, noshing off your dad as the second LFC goal of the night flies in past your 'keeper.

We will top the group, Galatasary will finish 4th, and you will have a gangbang with your Mum, Dad, Uncle and Dog, Benito, just to cheer yourself up.

We will all laugh at you, and you will never appear on these boards again, as you will be in jail for incestuous shenanegans.

Once ensconced in prison, you will enjoy various jobs, with titles such as "Bitch", "Gimp", "Human toilet" and "The Prison's Bike".

After your 20 year stretch, you will be forced to become a rent-boy so you can afford the operation to have your Gonorrhea scabs removed.

Your life story ends one day in June. Busy giving head to a local Parish Councillor, you will not notice the speeding toddler on his tricycle as he rams you from behind, causing you to choke to death on the Councillor's hard-on.

Your untimely end shall be well publicised, with the enduring headline stating "Gobbled to death".

The End.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:40 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
ahuahuah

I managed to translate your bile, you vicious little tramp-turd, and I don't like it one bit.

You are obviously in the minority of your fans, and I apologise to the decent fans your club has, but you, sir, are an itchy, sweaty puss-filled bottom boil that needs to be scratched.

LFC and Galashatsary will play 2 games against each other this season.
Liverpool will batter your sorry ar*es at Anfield, with a scoreline somewhere in the region of 4-0. You will then have consolitory sex with your Uncle, Rodderick.

We will go to the Ataturk stadium top of the group, and come away with at least a point. You will be there in the crowd, noshing off your dad as the second LFC goal of the night flies in past your 'keeper.

We will top the group, Galatasary will finish 4th, and you will have a gangbang with your Mum, Dad, Uncle and Dog, Benito, just to cheer yourself up.

We will all laugh at you, and you will never appear on these boards again, as you will be in jail for incestuous shenanegans.

Once ensconced in prison, you will enjoy various jobs, with titles such as "Bitch", "Gimp", "Human toilet" and "The Prison's Bike".

After your 20 year stretch, you will be forced to become a rent-boy so you can afford the operation to have your Gonorrhea scabs removed.

Your life story ends one day in June. Busy giving head to a local Parish Councillor, you will not notice the speeding toddler on his tricycle as he rams you from behind, causing you to choke to death on the Councillor's hard-on.

Your untimely end shall be well publicised, with the enduring headline stating "Gobbled to death".

The End.

idiot lando i'll help you to understand compliately what i said.What I said was "f@ck your motherf@cker language you son of a b.tch" pretty good ha. .All arrogant motherf.cker Liverpool fans deserve suck balls & eat sh.t.You could only find your nightmares in istanbul. I was wondering that how would you feel when we were f@ckin all british whores like you & your mommy.Lando u'r a son of a b.tch f@ck your momma f@ck your contry f@ck your government f@ck your team you wet pussy
you could only be top model in group f.ckin idiot we are the best f@ck off the rest
we will stick gerard cisse dudek and all motherf@ckers into your :censored:
Last edited by GALATASARAY_SENA on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:43 am

we'll send you back to england with thousands of c.ck into your asses
Last edited by GALATASARAY_SENA on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby red_guy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:45 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
ahuahuah

You are obviously in the minority of your fans, and I apologise to the decent fans your club has, but you, sir, are an itchy, sweaty puss-filled bottom boil that needs to be scratched.

The End.

idiot lando i'll help you to understand compliately what i said.What I said was "f.ck your motherf.cker language you son of a b.tch" pretty good ha. .All arrogant motherf.cker Liverpool fans deserve suck balls & eat :censored:. You could only find your nightmares in istanbul. I was wondering that how would you feel when we were :censored: all british whores like you & your mommy.Lando u'r a son of a bitch :censored: your momma :censored: your contry :censored: your government :censored: your team you wet pussy
you could only be top model in group f.ckin idiot we are the best f.ck off the rest
we will stick gerard cisse dudek and all mother :censored:ers into your :censored:

iT'S YOU WHO'S BEING ARROGANT , YOU :censored:!!!

GET THE HELL OUT, YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE.!!!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RepublicOfFenerbahçe » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:48 am

You will never walk alone.. 25 million Fenerbahçe fans

Forza Liverpool :)
Last edited by RepublicOfFenerbahçe on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
RepublicOfFenerbahçe

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:49 am

idiot lando i'll help you to understand compliately what i said.What I said was "f@ck your motherf@cker language you son of a b.tch" pretty good ha. .All arrogant motherf.cker Liverpool fans deserve suck balls & eat sh.t.You could only find your nightmares in istanbul. I was wondering that how would you feel when we were f@ckin all british whores like you & your mommy.Lando u'r a son of a b.tch f@ck your momma f@ck your contry f@ck your government f@ck your team you wet pussy
you could only be top model in group f.ckin idiot we are the best f@ck off the rest
we will stick gerard cisse dudek and all motherf@ckers into your  as$es
we'll send you back to england with thousands of c.ck into your asses
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby GALATASARAY_SENA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:51 am

hay senin gibi türkün olum nebiçim türksün lan sen ingilizler desteklenirmi birak biz basarili olalim sizin yüzünüzden takım gitmicek sampiyonlar ligine
Last edited by GALATASARAY_SENA on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
GALATASARAY_SENA

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:51 am

GALATASARAY_SENA wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
ahuahuah

The End.

idiot lando i'll help you to understand compliately what i said.What I said was "f*ck your motherf*cker language you son of a b*tch" pretty good ha. .All arrogant motherf*cker Liverpool fans deserve suck balls & eat :censored:. You could only find your nightmares in istanbul. I was wondering that how would you feel when we were :censored: all british whores like you & your mommy.Lando u'r a son of a bitch :censored: your momma :censored: your contry :censored: your government :censored: your team you wet pussy
you could only be top model in group :censored: idiot we are the best :censored: off the rest

:wwww

I take it you're on your first period, Sena?

You know - you're quite funny. You spout more sh*te than an industrial muck-spreader, and yet you truely believe your feeble rantings!!!!

Sad b*stard.

May I suggest a different approach? How about you, "GALATASARAY_SENA", get back in your cot and go to sleep?

Infact - how about this one? You do your poor Parants a favour for once (instead of slipping it up there jacksies while they sleep), and kill yourself.

You don't have to slit your throat or anything - you could just take an overdose with the tablets you've got for your Syphillis.

Either way - do it before nightfall, 'cos your Dad's a*se can do without a pounding tonight.

P.S. Stop buggering Benito. He's a puppy, for crying out loud, you sick, sick b*stard.  :no
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RepublicOfFenerbahçe » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:53 am

You will never walk alone...

RepublicOfFenerbahçe

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion