Cisse wants out - He'll leave if he stays on the bench

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:36 pm

bigmick wrote:Krory mate, I saw somebody had added something to this already interesting thread and thought I must catch up on it. Further, yours wasn't a name I was familiar with so this only added to the intrigue as I scrolled down to read your observations, get a feel for the way you were seeing it and the type of fella/or girl you are.
While I'm all for not using ten words where one will do (yeah right!) you are either in a mad rush or reluctant to air your views. If it's the second one, don't be. Tell us what you agree with and why you agree with it. It makes the forum better mate.

Agree  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:38 pm

Ah feck off Lynds. :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:07 pm

bigmick wrote:Ah feck off Lynds. :D

:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:05 am

bigmick wrote:Krory mate, I saw somebody had added something to this already interesting thread and thought I must catch up on it. Further, yours wasn't a name I was familiar with so this only added to the intrigue as I scrolled down to read your observations, get a feel for the way you were seeing it and the type of fella/or girl you are.
While I'm all for not using ten words where one will do (yeah right!) you are either in a mad rush or reluctant to air your views. If it's the second one, don't be. Tell us what you agree with and why you agree with it. It makes the forum better mate.

Thank-you. A lot of people need to be told this to be honest!!!

Not having a go though (was it kory or krory?), just saying in general!!
76-1115222408

Postby RedWolf35 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:03 am

What sort of a silly name is blind??

Is it a middle name??

First name three

Last name mice

I knew you were only a toddler from your silly posts    :rasp

Blind have you actually watched Cisse play?

:censored: first touch  + :censored: positional sense  = :censored:

If he was not faster than a rat up a drainpipe (or a mouse  :-)  )  then he would be playing in the beazer homes league
RedWolf35

Postby blind » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:38 am

RedWolf35 wrote:What sort of a silly name is blind??

Is it a middle name??

First name three

Last name mice

I knew you were only a toddler from your silly posts    :rasp

Blind have you actually watched Cisse play?

:censored: first touch  + :censored: positional sense  = :censored:

If he was not faster than a rat up a drainpipe (or a mouse  :-)  )  then he would be playing in the beazer homes league

i have seen him play for 18 months in frence thank you very much and he is very good but he needs to run onto the ball more than play with his back to goal (same as Owen ).

If Benitez doesn't rate him then why was he trying to buy him for Valencia then? ???? ?????

And it's my first name Parents can be cruel.
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby blind » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:39 am

Oh and Scheweinsteiger plays center or wing and has replaced Ballack 3 times last season in the centre and put in tremendous performances.
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedWolf35 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:45 am

Blind

The French league is a world behind ours

Why do you think Baros would sooner go to Villa rather than the French champions?

Maybe Cisse looked better in France as the marking is not as tight and his appalling first touch would go unnoticed more???

Sorry if thats your name   jeez your parents were cruel :D
RedWolf35

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:36 pm

RedWolf35 wrote:Blind

The French league is a world behind ours

no it aint, its about 30 miles from the southern english coast  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:37 pm

Blind where is "frence"  by the way, thought he played in france in the past. As for rafa wanting him when at valencia i don't believe it as he played formation simlar to now. i agree with other reply take away his pace he would offer nothing.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby josip84 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:41 pm

RedWolf35 wrote:The French league is a world behind ours

Why do you think Baros would sooner go to Villa rather than the French champions?

Maybe Cisse looked better in France as the marking is not as tight and his appalling first touch would go unnoticed more???

1. Those who say the French League is a world behind the EPL either overrate the EPL or underrate the French League.
As a fair example, need I remind you of the results of the games Liverpool FC vs Olympique de Marseille in the FAEU Cup two years ago? Draw at Anfield 1-1 (Drogba scoring for OM), then a week later Marseilles won 2-1 at home. One month later, in the same competition, Marseille drew Newcastle 0-0 at Saint James's Park, and won 2-0 at home. At that time, Marseille ranked 7th in the French League! No comment.
2. The reason why Baros decided to join Aston Villa instead of the french champions Lyons is so obvious that I hardly need to tell you : MONEY + TAXES. Hard to believe, isn't it.
3. As for the issue of tight marking and hard defenders, you 've got to be joking : in France the defences are much more efficient, tough and ruthless than in the EPL. Not to mention goalkeepers, goalkeeping being a notion that has been quite unknown in the EPL recently.
josip84

Postby mighty mo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:13 pm

let him go,he has been useless,no tactical awareness,bad first touch,poor technique,shouting at his teammates,it is time for dirk kuyt to wear the number nine of liverpool ,a  far superior player than cisse and has all the attributes to play in rafa,s system
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:53 pm

CLAIREFONTAINE, France (Reuters) - French striker Djibril Cisse is planning to leave Liverpool in January if coach Rafael Benitez continues to keep him on the substitutes' bench.

"If my situation remains the same by December I'll make my move and I'll go," Cisse told a news conference at France's training camp outside Paris on Thursday.

"Being on the bench annoys me. I'm know it's selfish but I have to think about my own career. There's a World Cup which is coming and I want to be part of it," he said.

Cisse scored twice to help Liverpool win the European Super Cup against CSKA Moscow in August but has been relegated to the bench since.

Cisse said his first choice of club to move to would be Olympique Marseille.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:59 pm

hes only going because rafa knows he is the one out of all the strikers he can get the most money for so keeping him on the bench is just another way of saying you are not in my long term plans but if you do leave it wont look like i wanted to sell you more like you wanted to leave . anyway  its been said that parry has told rafa he has 15 whole million to spend , now as good as rafa is how is he going to find a striker a RM and cover for sami with 15-25 million ( thats depending on how much we get for cisse ? whats the going rate for ALL of the replacements mentioned ?
destro

Postby josip84 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:56 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:"If my situation remains the same by December I'll make my move and I'll go," Cisse told a news conference at France's training camp outside Paris on Thursday.

Cisse said his first choice of club to move to would be Olympique Marseille.

Every OM fan would be delighted...I would be, to start with...
Too bad Liverpool FC are not able to give Cisse the fair treatment he deserves.
josip84

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion