Cisse to benfica?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:43 am

Looks like nobody is going to sleep tonight until knowing THE TRUTH. Image
Alvega

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:43 am

Alvega wrote:If you ask my opinion, i'd say you are getting Simao (but only if you pay 15 million euros, ,not 12) and we are not getting Cisse, because he already played in the Champions League. We need a striker alright, but we are trying Cavenaghi. He didnt play on Champions League and wants to come, and if you ask me, i prefer Cavenaghi other than Cisse.

alvega we will find out soon  benetez likes things verry secret so who knows whats going on   ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:50 am

Ciise is going to monaco on a one year loan deal.. I read in the news paper today. Marsille back-out as Ciise is going to Monaco.

I think is ridicouluos. We dont have a proper striking force now. ! :(
hobbes

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:56 am

hobbes wrote:Ciise is going to monaco on a one year loan deal.. I read in the news paper today. Marsille back-out as Ciise is going to Monaco.

I think is ridicouluos. We dont have a proper striking force now. ! :(

hobbes  what paper did you c it in   :shifty

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:05 am

matrix wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Rafa must've been reading my posts :D

lfc  dont you rate cisse  ?       ???

Yes I do rate Cisse. What I ma saying is that I rate Simao and have mentioned him as a guy we should look at a few weeks ago.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:29 am

LFC #1 wrote:
matrix wrote:

Yes I do rate Cisse. What I ma saying is that I rate Simao and have mentioned him as a guy we should look at a few weeks ago.

i wouldnt be suprised if rafa brings in another striker  and simao sounds good  alvega rates him high    but its all speculation at the moment   even with one day to go i wouldnt put my life on cisse being at liverpool at midnight   after yesterday lfc#1  a new striker would cheer us up a bit   :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:32 am

Cisse isn't going anywhere !! Period !! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:37 am

Pablo_Escobar wrote:Cisse isn't going anywhere !! Period !! :angry: :angry: :angry:

i hope your right pablo  i really do,  as i was raving about him when he played for auxerre   :cool:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:39 am

matrix wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
matrix wrote:

i wouldnt be suprised if rafa brings in another striker  and simao sounds good  alvega rates him high    but its all speculation at the moment   even with one day to go i wouldnt put my life on cisse being at liverpool at midnight   after yesterday lfc#1  a new striker would cheer us up a bit   :;):

It would be foolsh to sell Cisse now IMO, and Simao would solve our right wing problem, he's an excellent player.

He is very quick, skilful and creative, and can play up front as well as he has a real eye for goal. IMO he could have a similar impact to what Ronaldo has had at ManU. I'm not saying he's better than Ronaldo necessarily, but he's a class act all the same.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:46 am

LFC #1 wrote:
matrix wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
matrix wrote:

It would be foolsh to sell Cisse now IMO, and Simao would solve our right wing problem, he's an excellent player.

He is very quick, skilful and creative, and can play up front as well as he has a real eye for goal. IMO he could have a similar impact to what Ronaldo has had at ManU. I'm not saying he's better than Ronaldo necessarily, but he's a class act all the same.

youve got me excited now lfc#1   please rafa bring him in  also i didnt know he could play the right wing  fingers crossed   :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:57 am

I have been very busy past 24 hours as I am preparing for a vacation in Egypt - so i have not been able to be in touch with all this last min transfer hoo haa - so can someone please explain to me exactlly what the f@rk is going on?

(1) I know owen is at Nufc
(2) Have they confirmed a bid for Sloano too?
(3) I know you have made a bid for PArma defender
(4) What is your solution to the RWF, any updates on that?
(5) What is this talk of Cisse + 15M for Simao !! - *shocked*
(6) Is there any other news?
(7) Perhaps a hijack of Evertons deal on Van Der Myde like Sisoko?

Cheers
Chelsea forever.

Postby kazza » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:11 am

Liverpool are planning a beat the deadline move for Benfica winger Simao Sabrosa.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez has made a right sided midfielder his top priority as he looks to bolster his squad.

Benitez decided against making a move to bring Michael Owen back to Anfield and has now focused his attentions on luring Simao to England.

The Spaniard has been frustrated in his attempts to bring in a right-sided winger this summer after seeing Stelios Giannakopoulos stay with Bolton and a move for Nolberto Solano fail to materialise.

Liverpool officials are reported to have travelled to Portugal to hold talks with Benfica over a move for Simao.

The European champions are believed to have initially offered €10 million for the former Barcelona ace, but that bid was rejected out of hand by Benfica.

The Portuguese champions are keen to keep hold of their captain, but Liverpool are thought to have upped their offer to €15 million in a bid to land the pacey winger.

Liverpool are now hoping that Benfica will accept their offer and that they can push through a deal for Simao before the transfer window slams shut at midnight on Wednesday.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alvega » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:19 am

One thing you guys seem not to know is that Simao plays on the left side for 2 years now, not the right. The right side was his natural position, but since he have been playing on the left he now seems to prefer that side. He says its the position he prefers. But he can play both sides, and if you ask me i say he is better on the right, because he is right footed.
Alvega

Postby kazza » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:32 am

Alvega wrote:One thing you guys seem not to know is that Simao plays on the left side for 2 years now, not the right. The right side was his natural position, but since he have been playing on the left he now seems to prefer that side. He says its the position he prefers. But he can play both sides, and if you ask me i say he is better on the right, because he is right footed.

He should then make better earlier crosses from the right side as he does not have to cut back or use his weaker foot.

He may like the left side as he can cut in towards goal and have a shot (more goals and less crosses). With Morientes in the side he would probably be required to make more crosses therefore play on the right.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Everton Killa » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:53 am

Cisse's already ended da speculation his future is at anfield only reason there was speculation was cos of oompa lumpa coming back but hes stayin now boi now lets see him take down spurs september 10th cant wait to se him play wen hes not playing for his future :cool:
Everton Killa

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion